Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her (21487 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Malawian(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackbigboy:
Good morning romancelanders...

Please you guys should drop your advise without the need to insult me... Thanks

I've built castles in the sky about love which I've once lived in tho.. tha was 6 years back but after that particular relationship, I've had to manage without the kind of love I truly want.

Fast forward to two years back, dated this girl whom I did not love but felt too fucking lonely so I shot my shot n she caught the ball.. Man wasn't happy throughout the duration of the relationship cause what I wanted wasn't there buh it really dawned on me when I eventually fell deeply in love with someone else who was (still is) in a relationship.. It affected me so deep tha I had to break up with my girlfriend last year n since then, man has been alone but still in love someone's babe for almost 7 months now... I think I'm hoping they break up soon sef..

Here's the real problem, so I met this other Lady who fits into what I desire as a partner mentally but doesn't appeal much to me physically n I don't love her.. I'm sure of that! Not to give myself problem, I didn't ask her out not until yesterday night when our chat led to talk about me being single n babe said I shu comma date her! I shock for few seconds!.. Well, after small talk, she literally made me her out..

Babe has a good shape n all da stuff but I'm not sure I like her enough to date her n that's because of the kind of love I'm looking for.. The girl I'm currently in love fits into every bit of my dream woman as we share same passion for writing.. This one too writes tho buh I'm confuse on what to do, so guys help the young man out.

Thanks.
Instead of you to Fvck all of them first and figure out which one is sweeter, you are here forming "love"

onye ara.

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by vivie01(f): 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:
You are a very confused man!

This minute you are loving her mentally, the next minute you are loving another woman physically, the next minute you are loving another woman lalastically. Are you normal atall?

Your level of lust and confusion is inbuilt and legendary, and the only thing that can make you come back your normal and emotional senses is HIV.

C'omon will you get out of here!!, I said get out, my friend undecided

Savage!

This got me laughing out loud grin grin grin grin grin

@OP, please calm your mind down and ask yourself what you really want. Please bear in mind that you might not get that perfect dream lady but the one that has 70% or more out of the qualities you wanted in a lady could still be groomed to add extra percentage where love exists.

However, let me advice you that LOVE should form the basis of your choice. If you dont love her and you tried hard to love but just not forthcoming, dont hesitate to let her go. Dont waste her time.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by ACE1010: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
My brother i must honest with you. You're a confused person. You don't know what you are looking for!! Im really sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by ACE1010: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

This minute you are loving her mentally, the next minute you are loving another woman physically, the next minute you are loving another woman lalastically. Are you normal atall?

Your level of lust and confusion is inbuilt and legendary, and the only thing that can make you come back your normal and emotional senses is HIV.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by ACE1010: 4:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
mespusinglez:
sometimes if i want to swallow eba and i remember that ordinary snake swallowed 36 million i just loss appatite
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by ACE1010: 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
Epositive:

And how will this remove the heavy tumor from the op's brain? undecided

I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Bamirex(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=donstan18 post=65134311]You are a very confused man!

C'omon will you get out of here!!, I said get out, my friend ..woo-hoo I love this comment.. Good for u.. This indeed is what u deserve

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by emiarire(f): 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

Oh my....Kuku kee me grin grin grin

I just dont know what's with guys these days y'all are gradually becoming like ladies... Sex doll is there, you wont buy, ashawo is there, you wont patronize. You want a lady with the body of a sex doll, ashawo skills, church girl character undecided and your dream girl in reality.... Y'all have forgotten power of creativity as men and you're busy chasing dreams and building fake castles!

Anyways, way forward... Put your heart into it and see if a relationship with the girl that loves you works out, not all relationships must end in marriage. Be creative, understanding and patient. If it works, good, if it doesn't, better!

I've lost good people and opportunities while i was busy chasing dreams and vice versa.... Find someone that loves you and you're compatible, dont let him/her go o

3 Likes

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Blackbigboy: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Franzinni:
First. Thing that comes to my mind is insult but I will spare you the DETAILS... Now you need to know that you only love that girl because another man is the chief engineer at the moment... Once you become her G, you will be tired and look for another who is hard to get...

The one that is toasting you better focus on her because one sharp guy will slide in while you are still pricing market Upandan!

No go dull your self because when e happen nah still you go open another thread for here to narrate how the girl that was toasting you and you were playing hard to get has now become someone else boo.

Smiles.
Thanks man.
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Blackbigboy: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
sleekymag:
Let me help the OP by asking him this question. Are u Gemini? Like where u born between May 22nd and June 21st?

Nope.. Aquarius.. Feb
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
MR Man! It obvious that You are a player, and a confused one at that sad

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by Galantis: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

word!

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by ab2014(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her by castino(m): 12:26am On Feb 18, 2018
because I get many chicks..I no dey ever get galfriend...always available for all of dem..me fyn boi to d fullest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoefe Ejere And Aniekeme Inyang's Pre-Wedding Photos / See How This Yaho*o Boy Fvck This Girl In A Club Last Night / Why I Dont Like Igbo Ladies For Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.