Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa - Culture (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa (46772 Views)

Nembe people of Bayelsa are Igbos / Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ovis1302:

Okay..These communities should be at Odi, Toru- fani axis I guess
ward 14 constituents 3 sagbama
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 7:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ovis1302:

Okay..These communities should be at Odi, Toru- fani axis I guess
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by Ovis1302(m): 10:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
isokomarine:
Great!
I am an Urhobo and I observed that both Urhobo and Isoko languages are not used to broadcast news/programmes in Radio Bayelsa /People FM.
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Ovis1302:

Great!
I am an Urhobo and I observed that both Urhobo and Isoko languages are not used to broadcast news/programmes in Radio Bayelsa /People FM.
Because of the selfish nature of the ijaw
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by Ovis1302(m): 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
isokomarine:
Because of the selfish nature of the ijaw
There is this picture that Bayelsa is an homegeneous made entirely of the Ijaws.
But that picture is not real.
Maybe the Isokos in Bayelsa , despite their minority status , should keep their head afloat by making their presence noticeable.
For example , Bayelsa Isokos should call in during call-in programmes in Radio Bayelsa, People FM , and send greetings to their fellow community brothers and sisters and mention the community names.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2021
Ovis1302:

There is this picture that Bayelsa is an homegeneous made entirely of the Ijaws.
But that picture is not real.
Maybe the Isokos in Bayelsa , despite their minority status , should keep their head afloat by making their presence noticeable.
For example , Bayelsa Isokos should call in during call-in programmes in Radio Bayelsa, People FM , and send greetings to their fellow community brothers and sisters and mention the community names.
isoko nation has a lot to do. In terms of politics

1 Like

Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2021
Efewestern:

Lol.. I actually don't see any difference b/w both tribe thou.. the towns are just spillover from Delta state.

I already replied your mail with the details.

regards.
isoko is not a branch of urhobo. Learn to respect people identity
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by Efewestern: 6:15am On Jul 12, 2021
isokomarine:
isoko is not a branch of urhobo. Learn to respect people identity

Oshare come down with your Anti-Urhobo rants. Nobody is dragging anything with you.

In Nigeria, the Urhobos remain your only close related group, and they are the only group that will likely fight for your interest. Relax!
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by isokomarine: 8:56am On Jul 12, 2021
Efewestern:

Oshare come down with your Anti-Urhobo rants. Nobody is dragging anything with you.

In Nigeria, the Urhobos remain your only close related group, and they are the only group that will likely fight for your interest. Relax!
I don't have any hatreds for urhobo,
But calling isoko a branch of urhobo. That's the only problem with me
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by AdaFonju: 6:40am On Aug 05, 2021

List those non-igbos in the SE that speak a language asides igbo
The Igalas of Anambra, the Idoma communities in Enugu
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by Igboid: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
AdaFonju:

The Igalas of Anambra, the Idoma communities in Enugu
Idoma communities?
Other than Ette which is shared by Igbo, Idoma and Igala.
Where else in SE do you have this your Idoma communities?
Re: Meet The Anibeze People Of Bayelsa State, The Isoko Tribe Found In Bayelsa by Xloclwise: 6:43am On Dec 26, 2021
Henryjr:
Trash! We only have urhobo community(Ofoni) in bayelsa which happens to be in my LGA(sagbama). Whatever set of people u see in bayelsa only went there for economic purposes as tenants and pay dues to the landlords.

People in bayelsa:
Main ijaw speakers
Ogbia ijaws
Epie Ijaws
N an urhobo community

They are as useless as poo

If there happens to be an oil field discovered in Anibeze, won't you and your Ijaw brothers take claim or acknowledge Anibeze as a community in Bayelsa State?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Olori Ola Adeyemi Builds House For Her Mother (Photos) / 13 Trending Nigerian Slangs And Their Meanings / 7 Facts About The North

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.