Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu (26270 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by BruncleZuma: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Dele should shut up, he was warned but he felt he was wise, now it is obvious he was the fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by guywitzerogal(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu should keep his boring tale to himself undecided

If you are foolish enough to be deceived by
dullard like buhari into campaigning and voting for him despite his antecedents, surely, you are not wise enough to write a shitty epistle for me to read now

Let him shove this beautiful nonsense up his fat.ass
don't mind him if a common O'level holder could twist his brain wit wateva degree he holds to bring him to power, is now being proud narrating story of the gods....no wonder davido called him his boy

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Guestlander: 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
After the beating of Olu Falae and burning the farms of Samuel Afolayan and the yorubas refused to fight, Nigeria can never become Rwanda grin

After the death of Nnamdi Kanu and many of his supporters nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
a truly wasted generation.

dele momodu wrote a frightening article about how a nation slid into ethnic cleansing, but he may be too late. all the posters on the first page are fanning the embers of hatred, not realising that, if this country crumbles, they will be the victims.

the likes of ffk who are busy fanning hatred on social media have their escape routes worked out.

i had a conversation yesterday with someone who is actually moving his family out of the country because there are too many security issues

he advised me to do the same

meanwhile paupers without a pot to piss in, who will be the very first victims, are beating the drums of war, instead of stopping to reflect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

If you want to be blind so be it, if you want to open your eyes donor, but lying to yourself because Jonathan lost won't do your credibility any good.
What have you benefited from this crop; apart from 30k per month. Everything has deteriorated beyond last 5 years; unless you are day dreaming and lying to yourself and likes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
oyb:

dele momodu wrote a frightening article about how a nation slid into ethnic cleansing, but he may be too late. all the posters on the first page are fanning the embers of hatred, not realising that, if this country crumbles, they will be the victims.

the likes of ffk who are busy fanning hatred on social media have their escape routes worked out.

i had a conversation yesterday with someone who is actually moving his family out of the country because there are too many security issues

meanwhile paupers without a pot to piss in, who will be the very first victims, are beating the drums of war, instead of stopping to reflect

No one beat the drum; except people at the helms of affair

2 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by usba: 7:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
Omooba77:

What have you benefited from this crop; apart from 30k per month. Everything has deteriorated beyond last 5 years; unless you are day dreaming and lying to yourself and likes.
[/s]

Make use of your brain if you want to stop lubricating politicians shithole for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

Make use of your brain if you want to stop lubricating politicians shithole for a living.

I leave you to your conscience and future; may Had I know never be your songs

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
This fat shortsighted cow should shut up

Just imagine the boring epistle this nigger is spewing. How the so called sophisticated and enlightened people such as this dummy were able to campaign and vote for a certificate less jihadist like Buhari is a surprise to me.

Buhari was, is and will still be a failure

2019 Buhari must win whether u and I like it ir not

Who can stop him

Already they have started mobilising children almajiri voters and foreigners from Chad Niger Cameroon Sudan South Sudan and any other place for election

The entire North will still vote him
South west will vote him because of that foolish short osinbajo
And the middle belt slaves will still vote him

So I repeat no one can stop Buhari

forget all this online noise

I have already accepted Buhari will remain nails president till 2023

I have my PVC but God forbid I suffer myself and que just to cast my vote

I go dey my house dey chill

Besides most of this politicians children no dey vote

2 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by usba: 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
[s]
Omooba77:

[/s]

May you cease licking the shithole of thievery politicians else you will condemn future generations to penury.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by babdap: 8:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
This man is doesn't preach what he says, his convoy last week Tuesday in Ibadan harassed every road user at Iwo road only for them to stop at Alakia. This man will be worst than our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by sweetestboi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu should keep his boring tale to himself undecided

If you are foolish enough to be deceived by
dullard like buhari into campaigning and voting for him despite his antecedents, surely, you are not wise enough to write a shitty epistle for me to read now

Let him shove this beautiful nonsense up his fat.ass
For just once, will u pay attention to the message and excuse the messenger??
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pavarottii(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:

Thats what happens when people vote out of hate and refuse to reason properly
U just hit the nail on d head... We are where we are today because of the unnecessary hatred of GEJ. Cos he is from the south south.

4 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by guyla: 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

Expired product that stopped Boko boys from setting your hat ablaze?

An expired products that celebrates nepotism, expired product on whose shoulder killer herdsmen rode to unleash Mayhem, genocide with impunity while he willingly shielded them from the law, expired product that has turned the Nigerian military and police to his personal property and weapon of vendetta against any perceived opposition, expired product of no integrity who said age won't permit him to run a second time but now requires series of letters disuading him from contesting a second time , an illiterate that doesn't know when he has over stayed his welcome, let's see if he will borrow a leaf from his counterparts that just penned down thier resignation

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by dvee2: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
[quote author=Frankbaro post=65150263]Dele you're part of our problem. You helped bestow Buhari upon us, thereby causing further underdevelopment. We will always remember that.[/quote..

You now have the chance to vote out Buhari since Dele have washed his hands. Go do it if you can and stop blabbing]

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
I am currently in kigali intl airport connecting to joburg and I tell you what ever happened to them was a blessing in disguise. If 50 wars happen in Nigeria, nothing is gonna change. We do not need a war to do things right.

3 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by aloeman15(m): 8:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
I think you've missed the point completely.
Genocide in Nigeria is entirely possible.
Once the mob starts cleansing in their strongholds, most of the middlebelt will easily fall.
Every area with large muslim populace will join them (out self-preservation or genuine glee) in killing 'infidels'.
By then, most southern states will be too confused and overburdened by refugees to take decisive action.
Moral of the gist:
Never say never.
Sprumbabafather:
After the beating of Olu Falae and burning the farms of Samuel Afolayan and the yorubas refused to fight, Nigeria can never become Rwanda grin
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pavarottii:

U just hit the nail on d head... We are where we are today because of the unnecessary hatred of GEJ. Cos he is from the south south.
And his name contains "Ebele Azikiwe" grin
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by dvee2: 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pavarottii:

When GEJ was president there was full youth employment in nija, there was no suffering,there was no killings,in short Nigeria was better than USA ,UK and Japan combined

2 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by clemmonce(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:
Now they are writing epistles after selling to us an expired product......
i wonder why people like you visit nairaland? ask yourself why do I visit nairaland.... it is site to gain knowledge.... look at the nonsense you just typed... I am very sure you did not read it
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by kense88: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
oyb:

Wow! am so impressed with your words. The country is finished. Am working very hard to leave this country before election, because am sure there will be a very big problem, if buhari losses the election. Such a hopeless generation.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pvibe007: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Why are you exchanging words with a product of a leaking condom undecided
Allow him to Sai baba to his grave!! Patapata Na for NL Frontpage we go see e obituary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by bidv(m): 8:37pm On Feb 17, 2018
greatermax77:
What baffles me much in this country is, how educated & reasonable people in Nigeria willingly placed their future in the hands Buhari.
grin
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Vcblinks(m): 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2018
The shithole has not seen anything yet.stupid country
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Xtopher123(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Once again let's understand the message rather than criticising the messenger

We all have made mistakes at some point in live and what makes us matured is our ability to accept that we made mistakes and tried as much as possible to correct them or never to repeat them
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Kizxee(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Can someone help me summarize what this man is blabbing
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ajufinz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

7Billions JAMB proceeds
No wonder our education is so blessed.

Poor families...
Dashed expectations. embarassed
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:

My friend stop blabbing.
Omenkalives can tell you more about funali herdsmen

Shut-up!

You pointless!

Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria in last 30years

Pain comes before celebration!

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by motherfucker: 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
grin do you think ipob pigs and idiots have a functioning brain?
after the civil war, where more houses and lives was lost, there is no trace of a place in the east that we had civil war, this came without aid from the government...

The East and every part of South is ahead of your rotten North...

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by mahkanjuh: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Do u realize that this Jamb regime so to say have not bought anything, neither spent on anything perse apart from salary. Are u aware at all that the past leadership of Jamb bought almost all the equipments they r using now, are you aware that CBT Centers were built throughout the country during this period too. tell me what the present Jamb leadership has invested in or spent the money on rather than just conducting the Exam.
Pls, let's face the issue of this country with a positive mind. Its not about party, it's not about personality, it's about our dear country. the present government recovered money truly, where are or is those money?. Do u understand the hardship going on in the country?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35 / Yakubu Gowon Shaking Hands With, Justin Trudeau Current Canadian Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.