Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu (26278 Views)

The Most Underrated State In Nigeria Goes To Who? / Who Is Afraid Of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo? By Dele Momodu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by kernel504(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:
Now they are writing epistles after selling to us an expired product......

Omo-Oba
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

May you cease licking the shithole of thievery politicians else you will condemn future generations to penury.

Ok sir, thanks alot, God bless you
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vcblinks:
The shithole has not seen anything yet.stupid country

Idiot!

Citizen of shit hole who will never by any means have a passport to travel to Ghana.

Keep dwelling in what u called a shit hole

born and raised in a shit hole grin grin grin
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
kernel504:

Omo-Oba
Akin lo nke si sir
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by kernel504(m): 9:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

Expired product that stopped Boko boys from setting your hat ablaze?

But landed us into recession twice.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pvibe007:

Why are you exchanging words with a product of a leaking condom undecided
Allow him to Sai baba to his grave!! Patapata Na for NL Frontpage we go see e obituary.
Thanks sir, sometimes you need to answer a fool according to his folly; so say the scripture sir
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by chnovpaul(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
I can well relate to this his experience.

RwandAir is definitely one of the best carriers worldwide, if not the best in Africa. Courteous staff, great service, punctual...the opposite of Arik and co.

I've visited the Genocide Museum, and for the first time in a long time, I cried. At some point, I couldn't just continue anymore. I had to step aside and find someplace to process what I had just experienced.

Their problem started very simply with tribalism, and degenerated into about a million people losing their lives. Unfortunately, some of the politicians and evil masters who triggered the thing disappeared and escaped the war.

Now, à similar thing is rearing its head here too. The politicians are busy fanning the flames and we are allowing them to use us. It's now very easy these days to blame and accuse one tribe or the other. I simply pity us. If anything happens today, who will bear the full brunt? I can bet you that the politicians and the rich with their private jets will be the first to leave.

If we like, we should keep allowing them to play us like pawns on a chessboard, or we decide enough is enough and face the reality rather than pointing fingers at one tribe or the other. The choice is ours...

2 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pavarottii:

U just hit the nail on d head... We are where we are today because of the unnecessary hatred of GEJ. Cos he is from the south south.
\

Lie!

Politics its called

GEJ failed in his political mathematics.

And laid the foundation for ethno-religious politics

As it stands now, Anything east supports will lose!

The North western alliance will knock it out even if its not an option!
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:

Shut-up!

You pointless!

Buhari is the best thing that happened to Nigeria in last 30years

Pain comes before celebration!

And you registered on 15th Feb 2018 just to rant this rubbish
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:

And you registered on 15th Feb 2018 just to rant this rubbish

FBI!

Can imagine how much data you burnt to get that fact!

Better go find a job, Nairaland doesn't pay bills
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:

FBI!

Can imagine how much data you burnt to get that fact!

Better go find a job, Nairaland doesn't pay bills
Sai barbarianism is not good for you
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by plaetton: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:

http://thebossnewspapers.com/pendulum-before-nigeria-goes-the-way-of-rwanda/

Delete Momudu and self-glorification. grin

He reminds me of another Janus-Faced pretender to intellectual discourse, Tam David-West.
Every discourse is centered around him. At the end, the article seems to be more about his travels and meeting with famous people than a serious discussion of an important issue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
imhotep:

Sai barbarianism is not good for you

Go look for job!

Nairaland doesnt pay bills
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by kernel504(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Akin lo nke si sir

Please English my brother, I don't understand, thanks.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pvibe007: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Omooba77:

Thanks sir, sometimes you need to answer a fool according to his folly; so say the scripture sir

N do u keep answering them when they are more than fools?
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Vcblinks(m): 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:

Idiot!

Citizen of shit hole who will never by any means have a passport to travel to Ghana.

Keep dwelling in what u called a shit hole

born and raised in a shit hole grin grin grin
lol fucker u don't know me and u don't know the countries I have been.am sure u never enter Benin Republic self.fucking retard,Nigeria is a bigger shithole
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:

Go look for job!

Nairaland doesnt pay bills
Sai barbarianism leads to genocide
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Omooba77: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
kernel504:

Please English my brother, I don't understand, thanks.
Na Warrior you dey call unto
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Vcblinks:
lol fucker u don't know me and u don't know the countries I have been.am sure u never enter Benin Republic self.fucking retard,Nigeria is a bigger shithole

Glad u have exposed yourself!

Fact is that you are from a shit-hole country!

Who asked you where you have been to?
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by GreatMahmud: 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
Trash..Rwandair is useless and their airport staff so wicked..
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by jaymichael(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Pavarottii:

U just hit the nail on d head... We are where we are today because of the unnecessary hatred of GEJ. Cos he is from the south south.
You are not tired of spreading this worn out rhetorics. Jaded excuses lame and tired. The failure GEJ wasn't hated in 2011 what now changed in 2015? He wasn't from the South South in 2011 abi? You all simple folks think Nigeria started in 2015. He reaped the hate he planted. Who did you expect to vote for him? The Northerners who his wife called 'born throwaways'? or the Yourubas who GEJ called their leaders "Garage touts"? He is still enjoying results of the divisive politicking they played when they realized they had nothing to offer. Are they not the ones that stated that the PDP is a "christian " party why the APC is Islamic 'Janja.weed' party?
Election is about choice, if your preferred candidate don't win, he/she can try again. You lots cannot insult or blackmail another person to vote your own choice against their own preferred candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pavarottii(m): 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
jaymichael:
You are not tired of spreading this worn out rhetorics. Jaded excuses lame and tired. The failure GEJ wasn't hated in 2011 what now changed in 2015? He wasn't from the South South in 2011 abi? You all simple folks think Nigeria started in 2015. He reaped the hate he planted. Who did you expect to vote for him? The Northerners who his wife called 'born throwaways'? or the Yourubas who GEJ called their leaders "Garage touts"? He is still enjoying results of the divisive politicking they played when they realized they had nothing to offer. Are they not the ones that stated that the PDP is a "christian " party why the APC is Islamic 'Janja.weed' party?
Election is about choice, if your preferred candidate don't win, he/she can try again. You lots cannot insult or blackmail another person to vote your own choice against their own preferred candidates.
see u making quotes that GEJ never made. U think GEJ was in the maths to become, he just fell in his hands cos yaradua died. And no opposition den, u can see the only time we av a good opposition at presidential level was wen a south south man became a president.

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pavarottii(m): 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Euouae:
\

Lie!

Politics its called

GEJ failed in his political mathematics.

And laid the foundation for ethno-religious politics

As it stands now, Anything east supports will lose!

The North western alliance will knock it out even if its not an option!
please how did he lay that foundation. Cos the last time I checked he worked in d north more than the south.

1 Like

Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by kikake: 9:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria can only go to Rwanda type of killings because Yoruba refuses Oduduwa Republic.

Far north has literally declared Arewa Islamic Republic when the 12 northern states adopted Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, but still attached to Nigeria because of lucre.

Igbos are ever ready for Biafra.
Rest in the south south can form their individual small countries.

The Middle belt groups form their individual small countries.

Why talk about Rwanda?
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Pavarottii(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
dvee2:

When GEJ was president there was full youth employment in nija, there was no suffering,there was no killings,in short Nigeria was better than USA ,UK and Japan combined
What are u saying?
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Dele Momodu should keep his boring tale to himself undecided

If you are foolish enough to be deceived by
dullard like buhari into campaigning and voting for him despite his antecedents, surely, you are not wise enough to write a shitty epistle for me to read now

Let him shove this beautiful nonsense up his fat.ass
One thing you don't know is alot of people supported Buhari just like myself and we have realise our mistakes that doesn't mean that uncle Dele shouldn't view his opinion or advise what he thinks is the best for the nation, we all make mistakes and the most important thing is to correct it, one day we would surely made the right decision by voting the right person into power.
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by ibkgab001: 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2018
Focus on your life first
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Am sorry Bob Dee,these young ones are not getting it.

Am very sorry...
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by Okoroawusa: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
Am sorry Bob Dee,these young ones are not getting it.

Am very sorry...
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by stilldoingokay(f): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2018
Aboki99:

Expired product that increased your 53 million of JAMB proceeds in six years to about 7 BILLIONS in 2 years?

Expired product that stopped Boko boys from setting your hat ablaze?

ha ha ha

nonsense
Re: Before Nigeria Goes The Way Of Rwanda By Dele Momodu by desmond2pk: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2018
Nigeria is irredeemable. Our problem started in the beginning when the British used the awolowo party and tafawe balewa party to fight zik party. The fight of supremacy can never stop in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Kaduna Filed Fresh Terrorism Charge Against El-Zakyzaky, Wife - Falana / Arraignment Of Judges Put Off Indefinitely / NIA DG, Ahmed Rufai, A Misfit, National Security Threat - NIA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.