Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Da Grin Is Dead! - Music/Radio (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Da Grin Is Dead! (74904 Views)

Da Grin - 'If I Die' (released Just Before He Died) / I Heard Da Grin Is Dead : Please Somebody Confirm! / General Pype – Champion (the Remix) Ft Naeto C, Da Grin, Sasha, Gt The Guitarman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by yme1(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2010
ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this hurt so badddddddddddd cry cry cry cry cry
MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by adeomos(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2010
I JUST CAN'T HOLD MY TEARS BACK
R.I.P OMO OGUN cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by chocomillo(f): 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Busta(f): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
I don't understand, I thought he survived the crash which happened like wat? a week ago?

so what happened?, bad health care system? bad response system? internal bleeding or what?

this is so sad. . . don't know him much but listened to like 2-3 of his songs and I thought he was well taleneted.

RIP!!
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by gregg2: 2:04pm On Apr 23, 2010
I don't know this guy. Never heard his music.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by foni2k4(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2010
Its so sad. May his soul rest in peace,
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by SwtzMinx(f): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2010
.hmmm. . .
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by SwtzMinx(f): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
.hmmm. . .
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Hepzibah1: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
Dis life sef na wa o.may his gentle soul rest perfect peace.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by cindy200(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
RIP Dagrin, soooooooo sad  sad sad sad
How can one die wen dey've only just started. God y? cry cry cry
I'll miss his signature grin especially(heheeeeeeeee)
So sad *sobbing*
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by esuaitken: 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
[b][b][b][b]There are a number of perennial issues that Dagrin's demise has brought to the fore once more. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Once again the proficiency of the Nigerian health system and government hospitals will and should be called into question. Was there adequate trauma care where he was treated? cry

Why do I know that we will still hear that a stationary or broken down vehicle caused the death of another person. The Police patrols should have identified the vehicle as a serious hazard and arranged for it to be removed immediately. cry

While we grieve, let it be known that all the politicians, oil bunkerers, dodgy businessmen, bank execs and their miserable ilk who are milking and cheating their way through the system whilst they plunder and steal the nation's resources and money are responsible indirectly for the death of another rising star. angry

Possibly and perhaps if the money that is being stolen/looted had been applied to where it matters and is needed most rather than the personal bank accounts of the miscreants that claim to be guiding Nigeria's direction, this as well as the myriad of deaths that occur daily in similar circumstances may have been averted. angry

[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by 4tune1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
Chei Da Grin, your death just put an end to my dream that one day you are gonna collabo with 50cent. R.I.P
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by crowned(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
RIP Da Grin. when i saw u last week,i neva knew that would b the last
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Jinix(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
I remember on easter monday when i was going to the island i saw a nissan maxima go past me with DAGRIN as its plate number. i accelerated and came beside the car just to be sure it was the CEO, i honked my car horn at him and i was pleasantly suprised to see him smile at me and give me the peace sign. My wife who was in the car with me was so touched with the way he responded and her respect for him shot up, only to learn last nite and for it to be confirmed this morning that he was dead. Death is no respecter of sex,status or age but i have to say that its timing was wrong.

Rest In Peace DA GRIN and may the Almighty God comfort your family.

Adio
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
One of the best among just 5 lovely artist
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by knotty(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
this guy was well loved.
NL thanks for honouring one of your own
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by calyx: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
How come most of us got to know this guy dead. . .people cant seem to stop talking abt it in my office though many never knew him. . .
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by spikedcylinder: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2010
I didn't like his music but RIP. So sad. sad
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by switchmax8: 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
may his soul rest in peace.pls can anyone tell the real cause of the accident?some said while he was trying to avoid the police he had the accident while some said it was a trailer that crushed the car.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by UNLEASHED(m): 2:51pm On Apr 23, 2010
please where is t.b joshua don't tell me da grin is dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by tkb417(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
can someone text me or post the plate number of that messed up trailer in here

time don reach to dey burn useless trailers for Lagos

i hope the owner of that trailer or the driver know say den don kill peson

awon madmen incorporated

Dagrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnn sad sad sad sad
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by chocomillo(f): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2010

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Krayola(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
tkb417:

awon madmen incorporated

Dagrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnn sad sad sad sad

E be like say u sef the tin dey enter your body well well. . . No be da grin we suppose lose like dat. Why we no hear say Ibori or IBB jam cow on top express, just die? Why say na hood boy wey suffer, work hard, paid his dues, and making an honest living inspiring and motivating a generation, and making them proud of their own language, culture and heritage, wey die this kind tragic death.  IMO dagrin has done more for Naija than a lot of govt officials.  Make boys dey drive for downtown Toronto, New York, etc dey bump Yoruba rap, and make people dey ask say "who is that?". . . na thing of pride for me mehn. This na huge huge loss.
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by yemmight(m): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2010
I cannot even  concentrate in the office.  His tracks have been on since morning. Why?
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by fredoooooo: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
kaku lomode koyeni,osan ju ka dagagba lai lediye irana
kiise base pe to lo se koko.ohun ta gbele aye se lose pataki .

R.I.P
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by moskey: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2010
Adieu DAGRIN. U are a big loss 2 d nigerian music industry. Wat a world! Gone too Soon. rest in peace!!!

Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Heebro(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
its a big loss.kondo master has gone.R.I.P
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by Edible(f): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
My bf was hs bigest fan.da grin al da way.i lov hs rhymes in rap.mehn.r.i.p dude,
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by jalether(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
RIP Da Grin, He didn't live long enough to reach his full potential and reap the fruit of his labor.

Are some people actually blaming his death on irresponsible driving, this is clearly not the time

the least anyone can do is extend their condolences and not start or get into heartless debates angry angry
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by mfolarin(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
tkb417:

awon madmen incorporated

Dagrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrinnn sad sad sad

apart from d trailer, i think d policemen at dt alakara station r d most culpable. i wish a rally cud be organised where youths take placards to dt station n demand an apology from d DPO of dt station. that was a two-lane road, how cud they leave a cement truck there overnight? jeez!!!! sad
Re: Da Grin Is Dead! by lysaa(f): 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2010
OMG! Just watching the video KSB featured him-turn me around. This is not a good news at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Nigerian Idol: Dbanj’s Facial Expression Got People Talking / To Listen to Nigerian Music Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.