Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118915 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by lady25(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2018
Wow. I cant wait to read more
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
My 9monthsplus baby, I don't even know if am to classify him as a toddler. Mehn d boy is a big handful. Even when I strap him to my back so I can focus and write, if he is not drawing my hair, he is pinching me or even biting my back cry .

Abeg mek una patient with me on updates, I guess it will start coming more at night when he is sleeping embarassed kiss

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2018
OK, do take care of yourself and baby is priority but keep the good work coming.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Toshiba didn't write that examination, I paid a mercenary to handle the entire degree exams for him while I concentrated on his health and well-being. The first few nights of his release was very traumatizing for him as he has never been in a police cell before.

If it was not a nightmare, it would be him curling up in bed as he usually does in the tiny room that housed about 24 inmates. It was challenging but he pulled through and started mingling with his fellow cult guys again.

At about that time I discovered I had missed my period true to my guess I was pregnant again. I started pampering myself more and Toshiba too became extra caring, maybe gratitude for bringing him out of the police cell. Little did we know that more trouble was looming over the air.

Final exams lasted for 2weeks and all the week we stayed in school cause he was preparing to host a big party to celebrate dropping of unipen. I was on my Industrial training (I.T) then so I wasn't bothered about writing any exams so we were on daily bleeping and jollification.

A day before his final paper, I told him I wanted us to travel to the village that school environment was never safe for finalist cultists. Those were times when alot of them gets killed by shooting at sight. He claimed his odieshi charm was very potent enough and so he had no fear of anything.

Tbc

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by aprilwise(m): 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2018
I love the consistency of this story. thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Soteriahascome: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2018
Since he had odeshi, why couldn't he escape the arrest Even if they shoot him while running, he has odeshi na

The devil is truly a lair grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2018
The day they dropped their pen, I went to the saloon to get myself all fixed up and beautiful. I was going to be in the presence of Viron Queens and Vikings, so I had to represent my husband who was then the StrikeChief very well.

Immediately they dropped their pen, Toshiba wore his white polo and headed to school so he would mingle with his coursemate, get signed on his polo and then the usual pouring of water in school. The cult guys after school hanging out headed to the hotel where they were to XY up and hope for a successful XYZ afterwards. After their whatever tradition, Toshiba called me to come over to the hotel that it was now merriment gallore. I drove down to the venue with all my glory.

Everyone was like "awwnn Toshiba you really went for the kill!" I was just blushing and happy with myself that I didn't disappoint after all. Sapphire was still very pretty as ever. "Baby I don XY up o by executioner Dallax" he said as he hugged me. I was told to order for anything which I did and ofcourse I didn't do alcohol.

Immediately I settled to down my fried meat and wine, we started hearing shootings in the air. The SARs and military men surrounded us, there was tension in the air. "Where is the D1?" They asked and a rebel among them who was the person who brought the military men in the fist place just pointed at Dallax.

"Where is your gun" they asked him but he was playing innocent before he could say Jack, one of the military men broke a big bottle of unopened dark rum (squadron) on his head.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2018
To make matters worst, I was the only female in their midst as at the time they came in. Dallax was bleeding seriously on his head but the military men cared less that day I knew those men had their hearts on their backs.

When they matched us out of the hotel like criminals, I started crying seriously. A soldier was like "what were you doing in there midst?" I told them that I came to celebrate my husband's successful graduation with his friends only to meet the disaster. I even lied that I had a baby at home I needed to attend to.

When they heard I had a baby, they were convinced I was a responsible married woman but my husband wasn't. So they took the men, about 15 of them inside their van and drove off to God knows where. This was not the kind of party I planned for my husband neither was I going to get that mind blowing se.x I wanted in my new lingerie.

With tears in my eyes, I entered my car and slowly started trailing the army van. I noticed they were headed to school, so innocently followed suit. On the way, I met Gift, Kizito's first girlfriend. She was all dressed for the party with a very classic makeup on. I stopped by and horned her before she noticed it was me, so she came over.

"I saw Kizito now in an Army Van, Toshiba was there to what happened?" She asked quizzically. I told her everything and how I managed to be released. People were already clustering around me as I gave a detailed explanation for what was happening.

Just as I stated that Dallax was heavily wounded on his head, his elder sister Cecilia who just graduated that day and who just joined the crowd listening to my story shouted and collapsed on the hard ground.

Tbc

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2018
Eeyah
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmm, Intriguing!!!! keep the work rolling, more Grease to your elbow.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Soteriahascome: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cultism means shameful death.
Shun Cultism!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nikz(f): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2018
Nice write up! Ure good
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:20pm On Mar 12, 2018
queenitee:
You can't handle me like Toshiba, I don't fall stupidly in love
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:28pm On Mar 12, 2018
parismoore:
Please @Cadec007 is missing here oh
*rushes into thread* @parismoore thanks for declaring me missing.
@ SapphirePRINCEX sorry for the long absence.....i am back full time now.......hw is cutie king?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 7:38pm On Mar 12, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My 9monthsplus baby, I don't even know if am to classify him as a toddler. Mehn d boy is a big handful. Even when I strap him to my back so I can focus and write, if he is not drawing my hair, he is pinching me or even biting my back cry .
don't touch him!! i repeat do not touch him!!!

SapphirePRINCEX:

Abeg mek una patient with me on updates, I guess it will start coming more at night when he is sleeping embarassed kiss
no problem darling kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2018
Our NL prefect is back@Cadec007!!!ure welcome...

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2018
parismoore:
Our NL prefect is back@Cadec007!!!ure welcome...
thank you.,......buh if i catch you ehn!!, which one be NL Prefect again? *smiles*
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2018
Chapter Eighteen

Cecilia was rushed to the hospital while I kept roaming around school gate waiting for there release. I noticed I was having painful cramps but it was nothing compared to the tension I was feeling on what would become of Toshiba my husband.

Towards Evening, I saw them been driving out in a bus to God knows where. I took up courage, went to School security office and demanded where my husband was taken to. They told me their case was a very bad one and they would be taken to SARs office in Benin City. They would be in the mercy of the government to decide their fate.

I started a fresh episode of tears, I felt something trickle down my laps but I cared less. How and what do I do to get Toshiba off the mess was just what kept racing through my mind as I let the tears flow.

"But sir?" I started "they were just having a graduation party" I said. The C.S.O got in then and started laughing at me. "What a notorious husband you have Mrs Obiugo" he said as he tapped my head. He told me that guns and charms were recovered from them and so the case was beyond them.

According to him, they tried making it a student issue but when they discovered about 8 A.K47 and 3Aba made guns with local charms, nothing the school would say can guarantee there release. Then I knew the problem was not going to be an easy one.

Toshiba's godfather who was an Emeritus would have been among them but his girlfriend intuition saved him. I felt bad I didn't mount more pressure on him when mine kept telling me. I felt like a failure, I couldn't save my man and I was soon to realise that I couldn't save my tiny foetus.

Tbc

11 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SisiNini(f): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2018
Welcome back B. I'm a silent and ardent follower of your former diary. I almost called your number when you deactivated your account.

Seriously, you took a lot of bullshit. I partially blame your peeps for allowing you go astray for too long. If physical correction no work, dem suppose don go spiritual.

It is well!

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2018
SisiNini:
Welcome back B. I'm a silent and ardent follower of your former diary. I almost called your number when you deactivated your account.

Seriously, you took a lot of bullshit. I partially blame your peeps for allowing you go astray for too long. If physical correction no work, dem suppose don go spiritual.

It is well!
Lol... Shey you know a lady in love can't be corrected? Atleast not easily.

Thanks for coming around here kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Lol... Shey you know a lady in love can't be corrected? Atleast not easily.

Thanks for coming around here kiss

wait! wait! wait! u mean this story is reality?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by charytea(f): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cadec007:
I think it is her story, I had to to some digging around. I found her old deleted handle and read her diary. This is definitely her story. I really felt for her. And i hope she has moved on

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
charytea:

I think it is her story, I had to to some digging around. I found her old deleted handle and read her diary. This is definitely her story. I really felt for her. And i hope she has moved on
wow! :-O i dunno hw i feel now! G!! SapphirePRINCEX i am so sowie for my ignorance......but did you have to suffer so much 4 love?
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2018
charytea:

I had to to some digging around. I found her old deleted handle and read her diary.
*raises eyebrow¤ *smiles*
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by charytea(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cadec007:
*raises eyebrow¤ *smiles*
Warris it?

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Keep it coming Nne Zizi. Its good am able to read how it all started but if i were to be in the shoes of the protagonist, i would have put feelings aside and bid toshiba farewell a long time ago no matter how lovely his family might have been cos life is too short to spend it on someone who doesn't worth it. All the same, Am following your story bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2018
Cadec007:
haaaaa it's fiction kiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2018
Why doI feel this story is close to reality.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BiadeFolar(m): 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2018
chii8:
Why doI feel this story is close to reality.
cuz you feel things grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by cyndy1000(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wao such a lovely story. still following
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:52am On Mar 14, 2018
charytea:
Warris it?
No P i thought i was the only one who does 'digging'

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:53am On Mar 14, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
haaaaa it's fiction kiss
oh! Okay *takes deep breath*

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.