Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118827 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
In the morning, he probably woke up to call his woman but didn't see her number again. He might have decided to call the other alternatives but yet their numbers disappeared without a trace. So he rushed in the house in all anger and fury!

"Bit.ch!!!, public toilet!!!! Why did you go to my phone?" He shouted on top of his voice and I was like "Honi calm down nah please". He shouted even more harder, "You had the guts to go through my phone, haaaaa me Toshiba will on movie for you" he said as he beat his chest. "You go see marriage run! Fashiiii" he said and went outside to gather his bathing stuffs.

He probably couldn't contain the fact that he might just have lost all contacts with his baes and he rushed in again "You ehhhh shebi na that cheating, I will cheat well well and you go see womanizing now don't worry". He went to the bathroom, took his bathe, came out with water dripping allover his body then he called someone.

Someone he might have saved her number off heart. "Baby am on my way" he said then quickly dressed up and left the house. He didn't bother how much I cried, all he cared was himself and I just asked myself if he was truly the man I fell in love with and married.

Mother inlaw kept consoling me and said no matter what she wouldn't allow another woman in her house so I shouldn't bother my head.

He stayed out till about past 10 at night. He still gave me cold shoulders but I decided to respect myself and stay cool. That night, he kept saying nasty things to me and made it even more obvious that he was chatting with someone. He would mutter "Skirter go kiss six feets they are many fishes in the ocean"and again "am a man and I could get 10 of you bi.tches in my house and anyone who isn't okay with that should either grip 6feets or go through the door"

I called Big Sis Barbara and poured my soul to her. She started crying on the phone for me. She said she wasn't an advocate of divorce but I should try to make him Jealous that maybe he might come around.

The pregnancy hormones didn't even let me make him Jealous, I went to him where he was sitted pressing his phone and started sucking his d.ick. He didn't even oblige, he f.ucked me, cum in a minute as usual and then he went to the bathroom to clean up while I sat in the chair feeling empty.

I waited for him to come back after using the loo but he didn't, so I went out to know what was happening only to see him laughing away on the phone. Truly I knew then that no matter how hard you ride a guys d.ick nor anything you do to please a guy, if it's not you,it's not you.

Tbc

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
I stood from a distance and watched him and again my legs started doing what it does best,it started trembling. I walked up to him and he quickly dropped the call.

"Who was that?" I asked while hoping he would like to me at least. "Mr Frank" he said bluntly and the call came in again. He busied it and was just staring at me emotionless. Mr Frank was his reconciliation officer for his department in school and I knew that he dared not call him at that ungodly hour.

Her call kept coming in and he kept busying the line, then he said to me, "can't you leave me alone or don't you know you are stalking me?" I told him I just came out to know why he isn't back to the room after about an hour he left and he responded again. "See ehhh am tired of you being over submissive, it irritates me" then he ordered me to go in that he was coming. I quietly obeyed and went in even though I knew he just wanted to round up the call before coming.

I kept awake till he was snoring then I got up to run a check on his phone but he had already changed his password from what I used to know. Luckily for me, a text came in and I could read it like a headline even though his phone was off. Her name was Chioma and she texted thus "Baby I love you o, but if I change, just know that you changed first, goodnight".

"Will I ever have rest of mind" I muttered as I gave myself away to tears. I was running bp cause I could feel myself going very shaky and feverish so I quickly called out to Father in-law. Despite everything, he was my rock and die daddy.

From the tune of my voice, mother inlaw who doesn't joke one bit with me, woke up and followed him outside to meet me. I was crying when I showed them the text and he got very weak. From the look in his eyes I could tell he was angry and disappointed in Toshiba. "Go and wake him" he said and I responded no. "Daddy he won't hear you out, certainly not this night,he us drunk" I said amidst tears.

They both consoled me with words and mother inlaw said that even though her son would give me reasons to die, that I should ignore him that I had alot of reasons to live if not for those I love but for those who loves me. Father in-law told me how much he loved me too and reminded me that I have a new being inside of me be happy and live for and I should also live for my parents whom I mean the world to.

That alone made my night and I was determined to start smiling with my head raised up high. How long it would last I didn't know but I enjoyed the confidence I felt.

Tbc (ba3low. I really prepared this night tongue)

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Chai, na wa ooo

tanks a lot 4d update ma

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the update ,yhu have tried deary kisskiss

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 9:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Nice update, the earlier girls realize that sex is overrated, the better.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Am busy running around my clearance in school, plus my hyperactive baby embarassed . I get home in the evenings being Soo exhausted.

Even when I want to really update in the day time, ba3 would be an issue but I promise more longer updates from Saturday. . Amen kiss

Okay. Its well with you sis
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by stephmiracle: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thanks for the double update dearie. U try wella

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SunFlow(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
I can't hold it any longer, ma'am you rock.
keep it uping. SapphirePRINCEX

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by queenitee(f): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2018
Poor baby
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Happy Easter celebration to all the followers of the piece... I promise long updates later today... It's still jollificating o and ehmm my King is strong kinda (teething ish) so catch you up later in the evening.. kiss

7 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
I'm your number one fan
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
happy Easter to you too and to everyone in here, a fruitful Easter celebration.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Chapter Twenty Three

In the morning of that day, Toshiba excorted his dad to his working place. I guess he actually pressured him so that he could talk to his empty head.

Unlike their usual schedule, they came back in the afternoon and I was already all mushy mushy waiting for an apology and a repentance but I got none of that, instead the silent treatment elevated to top 20.

My head were still raised up high or maybe what I thought, so I ignored him and went to join Father inlaw outside who was with some group of medicine men. They said they are people who check BP's and then prescribe drugs for you.

While outside with them, I was having a pretty good laugh till Father in-law said I should go in and call my husband to have his BP checked to. Just then, my heart skipped cause I was scared and didn't know what to expect from him but I braced up and went inside to inform him that he was needed outside.

"Honi ehhhnnnmmm" I swallowed hard "Daddy ehmmm please go and check your BP" I said and stood like my feets were fixed to the ground. He ignored me and I still stood there staring like an answer would fly in through the window.

That must have boost his ego and he started "So that's why you have been laughing like a big fool outside there?" He said as he brushed his arms against mine and walked past me. My heart and every esteem I was building for the day just crumbled right under my feets. I let the tears drop.

Not long after he left, I heard him laughing loudly and making stale jokes with the same people he accused me of being foolish as to have laughed with them. I toughened up and kept saying to me, "ain't nobody in this world like me!"

At night, at about 11:45pm, he started his routine of making the calls in my presence but this time, he added an extra flavor, he was being very erotic on the phone and he just cared less about it.

I got up from the bed he had already abandoned for me and went to where he was sitting making his romantic calls, then I knelt down and started begging him to forgive whatever I might have done and stop hurting me. Anybody could have thought this might soften him but hell no instead it gingered his swagger.

Toshiba ended the call, got up and told me if I think I could stop him I should follow him since am very stupid. He left the house and started walking down the street at that odd hour and off cause he connected back on the phone with the girl.

I followed him with my heavy tummy down the street with hot tears running through my face. "Please I beg of you stop please, listen to me" I said as I tried to catch up with the wicked pace he was keeping but he kept walking further and further in.

When I finally ran and met up with him, he ended the call and was wickedly looking at me "Honi why are you doing this to me" I said and continued "Who is Chioma?" He laughed and spat at my face the told me she is the girl he is bringing home as his wife and if I can't deal,I should file for a divorce and he would happily sign on it.

Tbc

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
My world was finished, Toshiba left me in that cold dark night outside and he comfortable went back home while I sat in a small kiosk and wept my heart away.

I called big sis and her husband picked up. I didn't even know when I told him everything after all my sister must have been telling him all that I was passing through. While still on the phone with him, Big sis came around and continued with the conversation. "Barbara I don mess up" I resumed my episode of tears just immediately she said Hello.

I told her how I have lost all my esteem and how much scum I have become, Sapphire running allover a man even at the middle of the night. I told her how some people who were outside as at then where laughing at me and she started laughing. "Do you really think it was you they where laughing at?" She asked and I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "They are laughing at his stupidity for making a pregnant almost due woman go through such underserved stress". She said it which much confidence and for a second I believed her and smiled.

She started her Jealousy preaching again and said I should go out more often and look nice. "ow do I go out more often when he isn't even always home to know if I was in or out" I asked and she told me how it didn't matter if he knew anything or not so long as it brightens me up and made me happy.

I felt relieved and slowly walked back home to meet almighty Toshiba already snoring in bed. Men are indeed very wicked and heartless and I began to hate all men cause I felt everyone was Toshiba.

The next morning, I wore the warmest smiles, made a very beautiful makeup, wore my very sexy top and my distress denim Jean trousers and then I headed out the street of Lagos.

Tbc

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by itsandi(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 7:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
Point of correction not all men are wicked...

U neva c anytin oo, shebi uno wan go ni. Dey dere make u dey c man way wicked.. Radaada.

Tanks a lot 4d update oo. Jah bless

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Joizy(f): 8:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
marriage na by force mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Nice one
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by chii8(f): 11:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
No, you for Siddon for house dey do rubbish.

Thanks op.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by prettyJoy22(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hmmm i lack words to say. I just hope this ends well and sense falls on her... Kai!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
I thought of where I could go to but I was clueless. I was that good girl who just choosed to stick like a glue to Toshiba without having a mind of her own. So I had zero buddies I could go to except for the internet and it was strictly nairaland.

I decide to go for a scan in any far away scan center. As at 30weeks, my baby was said to be in an oblique position so going to check if he has turned to cephalic was necessary and I would spend alot of time there so I headed out.

Luckily for me, Father in-law and Toshiba didn't stay for long at work and they were back. Father in-law was very surprised he didn't meet me at home so he started calling my line. I was reluctant to pick at first but after a brief thought, I quickly picked and asked him if Toshiba was close by. He said no and he was being sincere about it, so I disclosed my location to him and warned him not to let Toshiba hear about it.

Having got the approval of father in-law, I stayed out gisting with the cute sonography who happened to be from my State. He was really of great company and from the way he talked, I could guess he had already fallen for me but couldn't do anything cause I was pregnant and perhaps married.

He didn't ask my marital status and I didn't want to bring it up either but I wasn't wearing my wedding ring so we kept bonding. He asked if I had a sister as pretty as me that he wouldn't mind settling down and all I did was laugh it out. "Bro if you must need anyone, need me" I thought to myself.

It was getting late and omg! Did I really stay this long here. I was excited my baby was now cephalic and I was happy I made a new friend, so with joy I boarded a bus heading my way.

Tbc

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Toshiba was washing his clothes outside when I came back and for a second I was glad I wasn't his errand woman. I walked past him in all my elogance without an hello and I knew this tore his ego, maybe not to shreds.

Father in-law was very happy I was radiating of smiles and mother inlaw was busy trying to find out where I had been all day. I didn't reply her cause she is a type who can't keep secrets but I playfully discarded her questions and hurried to the bathroom to have a cold relieving bathe.

I was dressed in one of my hottest bumshorts that I discarded cause I was pregnant and lay sexily on the bed when Toshiba got in. He coughed but I pretended not to notice him and closed my eyes tight like I was in a deep sleep.

He went out and after about 30minutes, he came back and met me still lying in bed. He drew closer and kissed my lips, then I opened my eyes, hissed and shot it back.

He didn't relent, he started stroking my hair and my heart started softening again. "Am sorry babym" he started, then held my hands "You are the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to me and I swear it, I didn't know what got into me". This time, my heart has melted patapata so I got up and held his hands.

"You have to cut all communications with that home breaker" I said without mincing words and he nodded. He told me he would call her in my presence and end it all if that would make me happy then I smiled even more brighter.

"So where have you been all day?" He asked like he cared and then I told him. He was like "wow, you see that exercise made my boy turn!". He said I had to go out with him and watch him make that call and I should take his phone and text the girl whatever I had in mind so long as I didn't insult her. "God really work in mysterious ways I thought to myself.

I texted the girl thus "leave my husband Toshiba alone" and she quickly replied "I have nothing with your husband". Toshiba started calling her line then to finalize everything but her number stopped going through, little did I know that Toshiba was cooking something up his sleeves.

Tbc

6 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
FortunateB:
Thanks for the update
uwc dear
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FortunateB(f): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
That guy named Toshiba is unrepentant, all he wanted was for Sapphire to stay with him why he fool around.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Pinkfeet: 11:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
thanks for the update
this girl need deliverance ooooooooo .

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by marychommy(f): 4:00am On Apr 03, 2018
bia nwaa what is wrong with u? re u really ok? pls datz not love ooooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 5:46am On Apr 03, 2018
FortunateB:
That guy named Toshiba is unrepentant, all he wanted was for Sapphire to stay with him why he fool around.

She gave Toahiba that room
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2018
parismoore:
She gave Toahiba that room
How
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by skubido(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Na wa oooo
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by parismoore: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
How
Dear Sapphire! There should be limit to everything, the msg was interpreted to u in several ways but u never heed to it...love is sacrificing but not when ones life is involved, ure not Jesus Christ to die for Toshiba's sins, considering what uve gone through just to make him a better person, so how do u expect him to be responsible, someone that cant manage himself how do u think he can manage another talk more a family, The word 'Man' is synonymous to maturity and responsibilities, u were busy spoon feeding him, paying bills (inclusive he's) taking care of him please tell me why im no go jonse?cox he's mind was only occupied on the next beb to troll not how to build a family. Any man who always thinks of hustle, I tell u no nid beg am to get sense cox Hunger alone go give am sense, u should always love with ur head and ur heart, thats why u must have a break up policy in a relationship, there should always be a plan A and B option, I expected u gave him a break even when ur loved ones cautioned, u never listened notwithstanding ur parents knew and accepted the whole story u still did not give up, how do u expect this man to grow up when ure stalking him like he's the only man with gold encrusted Di.ck, cox that was the only thing he could offer to u... You should have asked urself these Questions

1) Will Toshiba ever respect and adore u in future as a wife?

2) Were u held under duress or at gun point to be in that relationship?

3) What kinda of knowledge will Toshiba transfer to his kids as a father in future?

4) Will u always bear the torture and pains for eternity?

5)Were u ever ready to absorb any eventuality alone in future?

6)Will u ever be happy in that so called "Marriage" cox to me its just a boyfriend and girlfriend claiming being married...

7) God forbide u lost ur life cox of Toshiba, do u think he'll mourn u even for 3weeks, when ur claimed hubby was busy rocking ladies in ur presence, even when ure carrying his seed...

NB:- Any man that hits a lady, pls dont be decieved by his romantic rhymes and treats, he sure doesn't have respect for u nor the fear of God in him, no matter the circumstances of ur deeds/action... Always put urself first before any other person cox ure the one holding ur happiness

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by tytunji29(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg madam ur mumu don do, I blame u cos u see marriage as ur only source of happiness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.