Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118849 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2018
obyikye:

Mention me when you start another Biko.
No wahala
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 8:28am On Apr 17, 2018
1234jossy:

See your mouth. If you don't like amebo, what are you doing here? You came here just to read her life story and will later go at her back and laugh . I know your type cheesy cheesy

Kai, pepper body won't kill you, she didn't mention you but guilty conscience won't allow you to breathe. You know her very well and still came here to read the story, you should have given us the missing part naa, omniknowest.

You just summarized yourself.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
FloraEC:

Kai, pepper body won't kill you, she didn't mention you but guilty conscience won't allow you to breathe. You know her very well and still came here to read the story, you should have given us the missing part naa, omniknowest.

this banter is still going on?

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Sapphire, I will always wish you all the best in life. People will talk, say whatever they like at your back but your happiness should be your no.1 priority. Please leave finding love for now, work on yourself and take care of your child.

Nice story dear

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Cadec007:
this banter is still going on?
Lolzz, no oo.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by IAmXcessiz(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Today's the first time I checked Sapphire's profile and I'm like wow!!! and I started laughing. Assuming this story is a true life story, then Toshiba is a ...................... * I reserve my comments *

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
A narcissist is never happy in anything at all... I think that karma is enough for Toshiba. A life of total discontentment and bitterness till death...

You keep blaming Toshiba for the mistakes you made, he didn't use charm on you neither did he stop you from leaving.

Stop blaming another for your own mistake.

Toshiba has his own problem but throughout your story I didn't read where he forced you to do something, you did everything you did willingly. Just accept you made many mistake and move on.

For those attacking Toshiba you all are right but remember sapphire is the root of all her problem, but hey like I usually say humans are not creature of logic but emotion and sentiment.

Out.

9 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
THREAD CLOSED!!! angry
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
alphacyborg:

You keep blaming Toshiba for the mistakes you made, he didn't use charm on you neither did he stop you from leaving.

Stop blaming another for your own mistake.

Toshiba has his own problem but throughout your story I didn't read where he forced you to do something, you did everything you did willingly. Just accept you made many mistake and move on.

For those attacking Toshiba you all are right but remember sapphire is the root of all her problem, but hey like I usually say humans are not creature of logic but emotion and sentiment.

Out.
Everything she willingly did was because she felt she was doing it for her young family. He didn't beg for them cause he felt he deserved it. Sapphire didn't need to be begged to do it cause she was trying to be a virtuous wife.

But cowards wia Have you been? Ah don miss you sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by alphacyborg(m): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Everything she willingly did was because she felt she was doing it for her young family. He didn't beg for them cause he felt he deserved it. Sapphire didn't need to be begged to do it cause she was trying to be a virtuous wife.

But cowards wia Have you been? Ah don miss you sha embarassed

Yeah sapphire sacrificed alot, she did it willingly out of love, and to secure the future with the man he loved but claiming he didn't beg because he felt he deserved it was a lie because you are the one that made him feel entitled, you started it all, feeding him, sheltering him and financing him. But sha dude is a devil.

Been all around nairaland looking for trouble jare, no miss me since you turn down my marriage proposal angry

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
alphacyborg:

Yeah sapphire sacrificed alot, she did it willingly out of love, and to secure the future with the man he loved but claiming he didn't beg because he felt he deserved it was a lie because you are the one that made him feel entitled, you started it all, feeding him, sheltering him and financing him. But sha dude is a devil.

Been all around nairaland looking for trouble jare, no miss me since you turn down my marriage proposal angry
Hehehehehehe did you propose
Maybe you thought you did...

dats wat Cowards do kiss grin
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
1234jossy:

See your mouth. If you don't like amebo, what are you doing here? You came here just to read her life story and will later go at her back and laugh. I know your type cheesy cheesy
and who told u it's her life story?if u see backbitting and gossip as a work,i Madonna don't see it as a work becus am not lazy.I read the story because I learnt from it and i have kind of passed tru what the protagonist went tru.and if u claim it's her story as a busy body that u are then bring prove and i will accept anytin less than that is a big lie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by PrettyMizQdot(f): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
wow, this is incredible! @ Op, tanks for dat eye-opener of a story. m glad sapphire eventually left d death-trap. thanks once again.
Pls, do mention me wen u av anoda story.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful writer @sapphire,making us all want to shred toshiba.
Terrific.
Who knows if Toshiba will grow up and come back apologetic.
Time will tell, time heals all wounds.
However,sapphire should forgive her parents,raise up her son in a healthy environment.
This story should have a sequel.
How sapphire,got her groove.
God heal us all.

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by labelle123(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cadec007:
Gucciqueen38, twoclans, bimberry1307, bibidear cyndy1000, kimberlywest, lonewolf23, lovingyouhun, Electrica, biadefolar, queenitee, Erngie, ZlatanUnited, correctguy101 i think you pple should park your bus here.........and ......and don't 4get to come with accessories oo.
[Calls out] barman! Give whoever honors my invitation one bottle of vodka or martini bills are on me. *winks*
Even if you no invite me i go invite myself chilling with my bottle of vodka

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by obyikye(f): 10:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
No wahala
well-done for such wonderful write up, the lessons I learnt made me wiser and broader In certain spheres of life, you are such a great writer you know. keep it up. I appreciate you and may God bless and reward you for your time, efforts and data you put in the course of this novel. your works shall announce you. keep it up sisterly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2018
labelle123:
Even if you no invite me i go invite myself chilling with my bottle of vodka
am so sowie.....i would make it up to u!
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Cadec007(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzz, no oo.
ok o
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by 1234jossy: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2018
donnaD:

and who told u it's her life story?if u see backbitting and gossip as a work,i Madonna don't see it as a work becus am not lazy.I read the story because I learnt from it and i have kind of passed tru what the protagonist went tru.and if u claim it's her story as a busy body that u are then bring prove and i will accept anytin less than that is a big lie.

Ok, happy learning.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by 1234jossy: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2018
FloraEC:

Yes madam, I'm omniknowest

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
1234jossy:

Ok, happy learning.
tank u
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2018
1234jossy:

Ok, happy learning.
tank u
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by GlamMrsO: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2018
My dearest Sapphire! Wow, I honestly want to give you a hug right now. OMG, going through all these...there were moments I wanted to rip Toshiba's heart out 'the Klaus way' and there were moments I was just angry, God.

Leaving was the best decision ever made and I am confident the sky is your starting point my dear, you are a very strong woman.

Kisses to Zizi darling...

PS: You write so well

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by joshnes(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
This is a thought provoking, strength-giving story. There are a lot of ladies out there (and even here on Nairaland) who need to hear stories like these to give them the strength they need to get out of toxic relationships with narcissists. Amazing write up. SappirePRINCEX, Have you thought of publishing this story many NGOs could make do with materials like this.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by labelle123(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
very educative story an eye opener. Thanks ma'am
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Kaycee9242(m): 11:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow! Am here finally, op well done for dis good piece. Do well to mention me wem u start anoda one
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Wow! Am here finally, op well done for dis good piece. Do well to mention me wem u start anoda one
Another have started. Just search for - without promises by SapphirePRINCEX
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by iomoge2(f): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
You tried o.

File fir annulment not divorce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by devilmaycry1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2018
wow nice story
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by emperorblog(m): 2:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
read more interesting story here
www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2018
So it came to my notice that some bloggers have duplicated this story and started sharing on there blogs without my permission. Anyone guilty of this should please mail me first before stealing this copy.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2018
emperorblog:
read more interesting story here

www.emperorblog.com.ng
You stole my story and didn't damn it fit to contact me so I can accept on my own terms, you went as far as saying it's a story by Guest Writer, why are you this callous?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / No More Room For Love- By Loudest Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.