Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Handsome Devil I Know - Literature (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Handsome Devil I Know (118787 Views)

The Handsome Boy's Miseries��� / The Devil In The Suit / My Handsome Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

LOL its not just a story..it's her REAL life story,she has a beautiful soul but unfortunately she doesn't realise people can be evil as the bible even said 'the heart of Man is DESPERATELY wicked'..

People have blamed Toshiba but the truth is he gave her lots of signs that he was not truly the love of her life and he was tired of having her in his life,yet she still held on..We humans can be very Interesting sometimes,we all react to things differently especially when we are tired of something,think of it as a pest,a fly hovering around you always even when you use insecticide it still wouldn't leave,trust me you will try using petrol too and even acid..
The writer said it's fiction.. Haba angry

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2018
All this while, I was standing outside with my wet baby while he was asking his questions. At that last statement, I walked out of him and went to the house to go dress Zina up, little did I know that he followed me.

Just as I turned, he was right at my back, then the slap came leaving me momentarily blind. "How dare you not responding to my questions then you hiss and walk out of me you slut!" He started, one thing with a narcissist is that he puts what he did on you? He imagines things just to manipulate you and leave you asking yourself "hold on a second, so I did this and didn't know?".

Thankfully, alot of people were outside who saw me replying him and everyone knew I didn't hiss. He went on and on and on, throwing tantrums saying I should go back to my father's house, that am disrespectful and all the shits you can ever imagine.

I didn't keep quiet, he wanted me to so he could ride on me but I was already strong and not that Sapphire he used to know. I told him outrightly that I was not stupid and he won't make me ever think I did what I didn't. I saw his eyes, his eyes were smirking me but I cared less.

Father in-law kept staring at him in disbelief, he was disappointed at his first blood. Someone who went to have fun with his friends can't bring an ordinary 5h to buy drugs for his own son. I had the money to do it like I have always done but I had sworn to stop being the breadwinner for Toshiba, I was tired of shouldering responsibilities with my parents money hence why I started asking for even the miniest item I used in the house.

That night, I called my in-laws and told them I was going back to Benin. Father in-law refused because according to him, he had no money to give me yet and wouldn't want me to leave empty handed. So I gave him a week and if it wasn't ready, I would go back, whenever it was ready, he has my account details to do the needful and he agreed.

Toshiba was not aware I had plans of leaving, he thought I was still swallowing his shits, then he started calling his girlfriends again in my presence. I started mine too, only difference was, his was real mine was pretence. That pretence ended when I confronted a guy who was in the same group I shared with Toshiba.

He would call me every now and then, I would say very erotic things to his hearing and that made him very angry but he couldn't help it, he couldn't caution me cause he can't eat his cake and have it. The guy I was talking with, was ready to keep playing that prank with me cause I liked to him I was trying to make my boyfriend and not my husband jealous.

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Faithscharms2(f): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2018
LadyPrecy:

LOL indeed..whatever you say suit yourself
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Gettreadyy(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2018
Sapphire should just die let everyone rest

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by joshnes(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
faithcharms2 if this really is SapphirePRINCEX story, then she's been to hell, fallen in love with the devil and lived to tell the story. Her kinda love is just like her; a fighting type and it can make for paradise with the right person. Thank God she finally found the courage to fight back and fight out. Really sad, sad story.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

Suit yourself too

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Audina: 1:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
I shudder at the thought of people relating the story to real life happenings after it has been clearly stated by the op that's it fiction undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by 4realwoman: 1:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
Audina:
I shudder at the thought of people relating the story to real life happenings after it has been clearly stated by the op that's it fiction undecided
my sister I taya for people sha.

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by nneejima(f): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

Nawa for u, biko check for meaning of fiction b4 u talk. Don't be too quick to conclude...

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

LOL its not just a story..it's her REAL life story,she has a beautiful soul but unfortunately she doesn't realise people can be evil as the bible even said 'the heart of Man is DESPERATELY wicked'..

People have blamed Toshiba but the truth is he gave her lots of signs that he was not truly the love of her life and he was tired of having her in his life,yet she still held on..We humans can be very Interesting sometimes,we all react to things differently especially when we are tired of something,think of it as a pest,a fly hovering around you always even when you use insecticide it still wouldn't leave,trust me you will try using petrol too and even acid..
If he doesn't want Sapphire again by the means of pouring petrol and acid to prove a point, why does he beg after deeds? why does he appear sincerely sorry and ready to make amends?

Learn about Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD) and be informed.
That's why am reaching out to everyone cause I believe alot of people are going through such now and more.
The earlier they know it doesn't get better the happier they would be living as single moms than remain in the marriage or relationship.
I said it's a fiction, take it as that.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by joshnes(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
there are so many things that point to the story not being fiction, the death of the house maid, it is too minute a detail, the way she portrays the feelings of Sapphire, like someone who has been through it. I don't know if anybody feels it too, but I can almost feel Sapphire's pain in every word typed.

5 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Audina: 3:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
If he doesn't want Sapphire again by the means of pouring petrol and acid to prove a point, why does he beg after deeds? why does he appear sincerely sorry and ready to make amends?

Learn about Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD) and be informed.
That's why am reaching out to everyone cause I believe alot of people are going through such now and more.
The earlier they know it doesn't get better the happier they would be living as single moms than remain in the marriage or relationship.
I said it's a fiction, take it as that.

Dear sapphire, you're one strong lady
a lot of people are going through tough times in their marriages there will never tell what the go through, the take every blow from it in silence then come here to spree RUBbish. sad
Wheather it's fiction or not ride on
there a lot of lessons to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Awesomemama: 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Audina:

Dear sapphire, you're one strong lady
a lot of people are going through tough times in their marriages there will never tell what the go through, the take every blow from it in silence then come here to spree RUBbish. sad
Wheather it's fiction or not ride on
there a lot of lessons to learn.

Well said

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Roseey0(f): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
LadyPrecy:
As in
I don tire to talk. cry

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Ann2012(f): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for the update, I just wish Sapphire can remain emotionally strong. This Toshiba Na rubbish. Pls more updates abeg wink
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Roseey0(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sapphire biko
Finish the story in details
Just put fiction or no fiction out of your mind and write this story since you have a goal in mind
I dont even like the fact that you jumped alot to conclud this story.
But pls, finish it well.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by donnaD(f): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

we are aware u know her very well,but can U pls kip it to urslf since she has categorically told us all its fiction. u people will just use idk to stop her from completing this story.if u know the story too well,then u are not supposed to be here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Faithscharms2:

LOL its not just xxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx xx. She has a beautiful soul

Faithjuju2...sorry! Abi na Faithcharms2 ..
Hmmmmm...Hmmmmm...Hmmmmm.Hmmmmmmm.Hmmmmm.HMmmmmm....Hmmmmmm.. How many times did I Hmmm?

OK.. grin grin.. Ok oh!

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
op ride on, pls more updates. Don't listen to those toshiba-like people who are always adamant that it is a fiction story. Instead of listening or replying them, update for us who agree with you that it is real. Thank you. I am waiting for the updates.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
op ride on, pls more updates. Don't listen to those toshiba-like people who are always adamant that it is a fiction story. Instead of listening or replying them, update for us who agree with you that it is real. Thank you. I am waiting for the updates.

Lolzz, didn't want to comment till I saw your post. cheesy grin

She said is fiction, you're forcing her to say is real. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by BdorianGray(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:

shocked shocked
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by reekay2000(m): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
active mode activated, pls anytime sense fall on her, and she decide to call it quit with that son of the devil, hala at me. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by 1234jossy: 6:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
It's not fiction joor. It's her true life story.

Nobody should quote me o

4 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
1234jossy:
It's not fiction joor. It's her true life story.

Nobody should quote me o
Read and learn

2 Likes

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
op ride on, pls more updates. Don't listen to those toshiba-like people who are always adamant that it is a real story. Instead of listening or replying them, update for us who agree with you that it is fiction. Thank you. I am waiting for the updates. Typographical error. I apologize with true sincerity. I hope i am forgiven.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
i want to apologize one more time. I confused the word fiction with real. Please i am sorry. Lesson learnt: do not be fast to prove your point - that is me; i was too fast to point out that it is fiction thereby making a mistake. I apologize op and all who read the comment. I am sorry. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by ahnie: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
pls its Fiction,fiction n fiction its.

you people eeh.
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
FloraEC:

Lolzz, didn't want to comment till I saw your post. cheesy grin

She said is fiction, you're forcing her to say is real. cheesy
i want to apologize one more time. I confused the word fiction
with real. Please i am sorry. Lesson learnt: do not be fast to prove
your point - that is me; i was too fast to point out that it is fiction
thereby making a mistake. I apologize op and all who read the
comment. I am sorry. Thank you in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
So one-day, while reading chats from people in the group, out of the blues Toshiba became an active group member. He was always commenting and quoting people and I thought to myself, maybe this is the right time to strike.

So I typed "Hi my love" to my new friend who calls me like every minute. More interesting, he was the group admin so he was very popular. I quickly sent him a private message and asked him to play along with me that my supposed boyfriend was online in that group and he agreed. He replied "My sweet darling" and that quickly turned on Toshiba's battery.

His reaction was epic, I loved how that made him feel. He wasn't home but I was sure if he was, he would have slit my throat. Then he commented "Beware of prostitutes hovering about, they are destiny destroyers my brother" the guy replied that his destiny was sure and he can't do without me, so if I was the one to crash his destiny, he would be glad.

He must have been like "jeeezzz who dah hell is this" then he started revealing my secrets in the group, telling everyone that cared to read all about my past and he asked the dude if he still wants to be with a girl like me. He replied that he was going to keep trying to win me over even if it kills him. Then he told him "Go and start knocking her expired nunu nah but don't say I didn't warn you"

I felt very down, someone I call my husband no matter what revealed everything about me on a public forum. I was sure he would have posted my nude if he had one. Then I opened his chapter and started dishing it out on him hot. Since he choosed a public forum to bring me down, we were going to wash our dirty linens in the public.

I told everyone who he was and all , I told them everything I have been passing through, I told them I had a son with the motherfuc.ker and everyone was momentarily speechless before the type lashing started.The dormant people in the group all came online to have a good read and then start type flogging him mercilessly.

He was Soo ashamed of himself but he wouldn't back off, remember a narcissist will never ever admit they are wrong instead, it's either they shift blames or they say you led them to do what they did or they lie generally about the situation. So instead of covering his face in shame for everything, he started acting like we were both putting up a charade to make the group lively.

"Hey miss, games up, everyone is now active,let's relax now". I refused to let my mouth be shut, he was trying to manipulate me to be silent so he wins, like they always like to do. Everyone requested for proof cause he sounded so real that we both planned to create a joke in the group. Then I sent my wedding pictures to them, this threw Toshiba off balance but he commented again "Nice couple you have there"

Tbc

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by FloraEC(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:

No wahala cheesy
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Ahhhh buddy mi, e don do e hear...

I understand you kiss
Re: The Handsome Devil I Know by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
BdorianGray:

shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Make Me A Wife / Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / The Journal Of A Nymphomaniac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.