Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:49 AM

Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? (27588 Views)

Is This Back Side Real Or Surgically Enhanced(photos) / How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by press005: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.

Benny has spoken.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
lovethchioma:
Not like I can't do without sex o... like hell, I've very much faired without it for a long time and I'm ready to go for as long as it will take me...
But, this your question no make sense at all... How can you ask someone to stay without sex for a life time because their partner is sexually incapacitated? Is there no other way around it?

Let me come and be going

There is no way around it. Simply put, your answer is NO.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Ontoog(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
if they both love each other,and one can't function sexually they can live with it since they trust each other...
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by BIXYBABE: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
This one strong
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Ontoog(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
Plus they must have married each other for various other reasons minus sex....
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by BIXYBABE: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
No but I will not cheat on him
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=Randy91 post=65171346][/quote]Why you dey vex?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Makz: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Love Machine? cheesy tongue grin

kimbraa:
I get your question but is there such thing as a surgery to remove sexual urges? That said, since marriage is for 'Better' for 'Worse', I'll do no such thing as suggested but make alternatives to get satisfied which doesn't include cheating. Don't ask me which.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by jiboladhino(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

Gbayi! May the love blossom and grow stronger. May such never befall you and yours.

Amen.
amen and you too

2 Likes

Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by kishbee41(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
N0,FU*K NO,HELL NO
Blackfyre:

Question is not subject to the other partner, can you do it? Will you do it?

Forget about making the other partner and it being selfish for a partner demanding such. It's based on you, I guess your answer is No.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
a man can lose a d!ck or can have no erection. but a woman's hole will always be there no matter her low or zero level of sexual urge. the analogy here us that, this case can only apply to the men as the one without sex tool. if for some reason my wife loses sex urge, no wahala, I simply get my d!ck up n fire her daily. so I won't disable my app!
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by ponti93(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lol... Team sex dolls... What say ya?
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Bamz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:
Hypothetically speaking, God forbid this happens to anybody.

My question goes thus, your partner be it wife or husband as the case applies, looses the ability to have sex with you one way or the other permanently, will you proceed to get a surgery so as to remove the sexual urges within you so as to not make your partner feel left out or inadequate. Also to show a form of love to him/her as we are in this together.

I am putting into perspective that circumstances can never change and that this is between a husband and wife which is believed shouldn't have another woman as wife nor should either have a side piece.

Will you and why?

Realistically speaking, I think we should channel our energy towards the less mundane things of life.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by DemonHunTER: 6:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

We understand cheesy

Sex Doll
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by joshrare(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
Blackfyre:
Hypothetically speaking, God forbid this happens to anybody.

My question goes thus, your partner be it wife or husband as the case applies, looses the ability to have sex with you one way or the other permanently, will you proceed to get a surgery so as to remove the sexual urges within you so as to not make your partner feel left out or inadequate. Also to show a form of love to him/her as we are in this together.

I am putting into perspective that circumstances can never change and that this is between a husband and wife which is believed shouldn't have another woman as wife nor should either have a side piece.

Will you and why?
Op, this topic is because you are idle and just wallowing in your thought
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
joshrare:

Op, this topic is because you are idle and just wallowing in your thought

Just may be right. But still a valid question.
Re: Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 19, 2018
desreek9:
No i wont and if that partner loves me deeply and wants me to be happy, he would continue to satisfy me sexually, thus he will find pleasure in my pleasure wink

This reeks of selfishness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Abroad Prefer Marrying From Home? - Why? / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Boobs #NoBraDay / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.