Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) (52143 Views)

My Girlfriend Wanting It Rough And Bitchy / Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Edafe Okporo: "I Am Gay And Proud Of It" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lordraiden(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2018
That peace must know how to make a niggur happy... If nah most of this ones here the go wan use there borehole smelly pvssy kill you cos its your bd.. They believe once you have sex, its the highest gift...don't blame them that the only thing they can offer

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by lordraiden(m): 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
Asowari:
oh that very nice of her she is 100% wife martial cool meanwhile I have ps3 shallysgirl will u buy me ps4 I don't mind putting a ring on ur finger tongue
you want to make her lord of the rings abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Kellapaw: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
.if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..

View it as an investment for the future.... Your kids too would enjoy it....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow a nigerian lady can actually buy a gift for her man on his birthday without him even asking hercheesy. I am really impressed. Kudos to her.
You're talking as if it's rare. Nigerian men just like to slander women. We do this all the time

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Cunnilingus(m): 9:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
I pity ur husband then. That nigga dey suffer
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

Then be ready to go back to your parents!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Kingsoul1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

shut up..play boy,,that's what makes some men so lazy to forget their duties as husby..

nonsense , ,I won't tolerate stupidity in my house.
hmmm Agu nwanyii grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by coolh3ad(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

shut up..play boy,,that's what makes some men so lazy to forget their duties as husby..

Na wa oo. So to play PS4 whenever your husband is less busy and needs to relax at home means he is now so lazy and means he has forgotten his duties as "husby"??... I reserve my comment on your matter....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Slaye: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

Bush aba transgendered, shut up, we know where you come from there is no civilization as a result you don't know what a ps4 console is and the reason for your useless comment, don't disgrace your self anymore mgbeke.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Spidermon: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

The softest of guys will beat you near the point of death if you try it. You didnt even talk of his school certificate or his nigerian passport, you are talking something as important as PlayStation.

I suppose slap small spit comot ya mouth sef

31 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by King990: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Slaye:

Bush aba transgendered, shut up, we know where you come from there is no civilization as a result you don't know what a ps4 console is and the reason for your useless comment, don't disgrace your self anymore mgbeke.
Bro forgive this girl na, this ena matter don too take time grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by milamillennial: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
To top it all, she should challenge him in the game. tongue If she wins, he will tell her it's because he let her. grincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Ejiod(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
undecided
sekxyqueen:
stupid
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

not really,,though not social. ..I hate that thing called ps..

I will break it and burn it

Ps snatched your ex? Just asking cos of this your hate for plastic.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Pat081: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

dnt let mi say dat u re foolish u can only do dat wen u marry to a lazy man or wen u re d one dat pay 4everytin in d house if am d one dat marry u with my money u can nt b telling mi wot to do with my money or wot I should nt do with wot u post show dat ..............................dnt let mi say dat dear

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Ogbuevi(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

See your life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by kings11ng(m): 10:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid .if I ever catch my husby playing this rubbish,I will burn it..
look @ this one? would you prefer him staying outside with side chicks?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
Such women are hard to come by... That's why i find my girl special... She tries to know what you want by all means without asking you..once she finds out and If it's quite affordable.. Wait for the surprise.. It doesn't even have to be your birthday sef.. I dey thank God everyday. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Ogbuevi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by bigiyaro(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
misrable saddist. chai! i pity ur husby.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2018
I want a PS VR and move motion controllers bundled with battle zone and superhot. Anonymous how far undecided tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
Good one. I just hope d game doesn't come inbetween them.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by clems88(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
justiniyke29:
So playing games in my free time makes me a lazy hubby, but u watching soap, telemundo nd gossipping makes u d perfect wife abi? yeye gal
you giving attention to a jobless and non sensible gel eating from mamas pot. G no need wasting ur time time she wants attention
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Johnnybravo95(m): 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:

All this deeper life pple self, always taking relationship serious, so he can't play again when his less busy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid

I won't lie it actually depends and I get your point of view, I've seen cases where the husband spends an unhealty amount of time on gaming and that's irresponsible, for instance i have a PS4 and lately it's been a battle to even play it because i know i have work and important things to do. However PS4 itself is not bad it's the addiction as it's not just PS4 if he has an addictive personality that would be a problem. that\s my view though

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by kings11ng(m): 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

You're talking as if it's rare. Nigerian men just like to slander women. We do this all the time
qui(we)? what is this? a French class? anyways ladies that Normally do this are very very rare

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

you assume the peeps who comment here are men.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by xilixr: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
They r still kids
Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by colinraph(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
sekxyqueen:
stupid
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Bishopism: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
My mum hate game console since the inception of the world. Broke my sega game before my eye. That day i wan die.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) by Pat081: 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
SouthSouth1914:

lol every member of her family will pay 4it , her pastor sef will nt b let out after dat she will still go home to learn one or two more lessons 4rm her mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman Gets Stuck In Married Woman During Illicit Sex / Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.