Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics (8506 Views)

Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) / Do Such Men Exist? / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by dview001(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
the man self looks like a playboy ...sharp guy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by habsydiamond(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
Any girl wey set her husband up with her friend like antelope to a trap......go end up in regretting it at last.....only chicken brain girls will indulge in this kind of thing...

2 Likes

Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by sylvez(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
just this last Friday, I had a free offer for sex, from a girl everyone craves for in our street, she just moved in to the street, she plays hard to get, actually she is very beautiful no doubt, for this reason she sabi fall guys hand, and that's why I started haunting her, we started talking, I really enjoyed moving around with her in the neighborhood (I'm sure you know that feeling) she came to my house for the first time on Friday, surprisingly and interestingly she began to give me green light o, I was very surprised, she wore a very skimpy gown without bra, there was no restriction in any way when I began to make advance. we kissed and I sucked, have I mentioned that I don't love this lady for anything apart from flaunting her in the neighborhood.
she was now fully unclad when I suddenly pulled up her clothes and told her that I don't want sex!!! she was amazed and felt embarrassed and left.
she's here with me now as I'm typing.
my point is, I don't have sex with some random ladies. I don't like getting it free or cheap.

Martin0:
sincerity matter's oooogringrin
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Belafonte:
This is not a test this is a gift. Can you test a tiger with fresh antelope? Are you mad?
he's a mna not a tiger. He can walk away.

But i agree that test is stupid
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Belafonte(m): 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
he's a mna not a tiger. He can walk away.

But i agree that test is stupid

Ever heard of the word 'metaphor'?

1 Like

Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
Belafonte:

Ever heard of the word 'metaphor'?
mm hmm,yes. But i dont think thats a good 1 for this . A tiger isnt instilled with the willpower and thought process a man is.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Deckline(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
DonHummer:
if my wife tempts me with this eh, she will surely be disappointed....
If she tempts me ehn, she will surely be appointed
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by kwessiStewie2(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Recoverd:
I am blessed with one. love u baby.
I am sure that's how Gina felt about me until the day she saw me kissing her former friend. Its just a matter of time baby.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Alariiwo: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Well, someone like me can't fall cheaply for that..

Oju kan lada temi ni.. I hate two timing.
My kinds are rare to find I know. Cute + Fresh + hans with self control cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Recoverd:

Remain blessed!
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by GospelGTP(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Any girl wey set her husband up with her friend like antelope to a trap......go end up in regretting it at last.....only chicken brain girls will indulge in this kind of thing...

I'm not sure about the chicken brain part but you said the truth
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by brownhawk: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
I would break up with my partner if she ever give me this kind of test even if I passed it. It's an insult to my intelligence
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by OboOlora(f): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Martin0!!!!!!! Report to the dance floor *in Mase’s voice*
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Bitterleafsoup: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2018
fifty5:
Jesus christ of nnewi...in the word of babatunde fashola may our loyalty not be tested.
did you mention me?
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by fifty5(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
did you mention me?
this one na jamb question o it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf.i mentioned ya.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2018
I'm exactly like that, every month I turn down at least 2 ladies on a regular.
Martin0:
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
OboOlora:
Martin0!!!!!!! Report to the dance floor *in Mase’s voice*

yeah anything for me?grin
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Belafonte(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
mm hmm,yes. But i dont think thats a good 1 for this . A tiger isnt instilled with the willpower and thought process a man is.

metaphor

noun

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

My use of metaphor was perfect. Try and educate yourself and stop making baseless arguments and wasting people's time and bandwidth.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Belafonte:

metaphor

noun

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.

My use of metaphor was perfect. Try and educate yourself and stop making baseless arguments and wasting people's time and bandwidth.
not it wasnt but it iis a waste of time trying to get u 2 see that
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Belafonte(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
not it wasnt but it iis a waste of time trying to get u 2 see that

You do not know what a metaphor is or how it is used. It is waste of time trying to reach me a wrong thing. You should be glad for the free lesson I gave you.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Belafonte:

You do not know what a metaphor is or how it is used. It is waste of time trying to reach me a wrong thing. You should be glad for the free lesson I gave you.
cheesy we gon go on forever. I know whta metaphor is and i know u where not literally calling but liking a man to a tiger too. But u wont get that. nd we will be here forever. grin but no.bye sir. Nice day 2 u
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by KingCassy(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sure now....

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lol i have said that majority of men that cheat are not feeling their wife sexually. A situation where u marry a woman you not sexually attracted to, tell me why won't u cheatcheesy.Martin0 a man wey dey have wonderful sex with im wife and wey their love connection deep even if cherokee d azz open for am or Daniella okeke open...d man nope go look their side.
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol i have said that majority of men that cheat are not feeling their wife sexually. A situation where u marry a woman you not sexually attracted to, tell me why won't u cheatcheesy.Martin0 a man wey dey have wonderful sex with im wife and wey their love connection deep even if cherokee d azz open for am or Daniella okeke open...d man nope go look their side.

eheh OK oo
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by azodo1991(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
yes nah. plenty of them
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK oo
yes oocheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by Martinez19(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
MissWrite:
grin, idiot! He smelt her perfume. What's he doing at that door if he knows what's expected of him?
smart geh
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by vicben27(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
yes we are stil very much around! we have bin resisting them even wen they try to rape us! l'll rather stick to my vasline, than cheat on my Sweet BOo BOo! most of this girls are walking around with trailer load of STD's and STI's cant take any yeye risk! one woman do man!
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by edimolu(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Men are born to cheat, it is inborn, a common biological certainty....most times, not even marriage could make us bend our rules, except for our lovely kids offcourse! cheesy
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by InfernoNig: 10:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Aye
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by christ007(m): 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2018
Martin0:
yes we do but it hard to find
Re: Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics by mikaael(m): 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Recoverd:

why can't u tell us his name...so all of them will think ya referring to them abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija :::: Tega's Husband Is The Biggest SIMP Of The Century!! [photo] / Effeminate Gays: Why Do Some Gay Guys Act Like Girls / Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.