Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) (9999 Views)

Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics / What Nigerian Girls Think Of Nigerian Men (pics Added) / Nigerian Girls Pls Have Pity On Nigerian Men ( pics Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Goodmarlian: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
Women are the gatekeepers of sex,while men are the gatekeepers of marriage,when a sane man wants sex from a woman if she is not down with it he will likely move on and look for anothers target he will not force her to avoid being charged with rape.
You see women? If a woman has reached marriage age she will do everything to pin her boyfriend down either with jazz or pregnancy infact she will be very open about it as in she will tell you straight to the face if you are ready to marry her or not.
I have a female friend who is getting really close to me lately, this is a girl i asked out in 2018 she was doing shakara and all,claiming she has a boyfriend i left her and moved on as a matured guy,2022 she came back to me but now its too late the feelings have fade away that her boyfriend has dumped her and married someone else after 5 years of dating she has becoming very bitter and desperate for marriage.
She no longer wants rich and handsome guys again now she wants just anyone available for marriage.

I noticed her body language and immediately friendzone her,i dont even want sex with her to avoid making her more bitter we just chat and all,she always complained that i dont call or chat her up,she has concluded in her mind we are dating but i am not in for that.
This girl will keep showing me pictures of wedding rings,telling me someone wants to propose to her to keep me on my feet but i am not moved,i just want to let her know marriage is not an achievement she should stop being desperate for marriage.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:44pm On Feb 04, 2023
And you used just one woman as your sample size ?

You try !

15 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
Goodmarlian:

I noticed her body language and immediately friendzone her,i dont even want sex with her to avoid making her more bitter we just chat and all,she always complained that i dont call or chat her up,she has concluded in her mind we are dating but i am not in for that.
This girl will keep showing me pictures of wedding rings,telling me someone wants to propose to her to keep me on my feet but i am not moved,i just want to let her know marriage is not an achievement she should stop being desperate for marriage.

Where's the picture đŸ€·

3 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Ginaz(f): 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
I blame that girl for coming back to you, now you're feeling too big for yourself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Goodmarlian: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Olasyke:

Where's the picture đŸ€·

Click bait
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by kakaaa77: 12:03am On Feb 05, 2023
bro be careful let her not use juju on you, that is how all of them do, they will desperately throw their self when they know the time is fast against them.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:25am On Feb 05, 2023
Ginaz:
I blame that girl for coming back to you, now you're feeling too big for yourself.

You all go back to that one guy. Men have realized they are the price when last did you see two guys fighting for a girl it the other way round now guys don’t even toast any longer it’s either you do or move onto the next.

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by chatinent: 2:07am On Feb 05, 2023
This one don see new Naira note withdraw take flex naim bring all these things.

6 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by chinwong(m): 2:29am On Feb 05, 2023
All I’m ever desperate to do is to make money and have my peace ✌ with a lot of good food, drinks and sex😁 coupled with intense gym sessions

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Gadafii: 3:54am On Feb 05, 2023
I have said it in my thread, I am saying it again, marriage is not important to men the way it is to women,don’t be forced or pressured to do it, you will blame your life forever till you die

Get money , travel, go to international tournaments, live concerts, network, and you will see how fulfilled that is

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 3:58am On Feb 05, 2023
I respect women but some too mumu.. small boys now dey carry them cuz no husband after many shakers.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 6:09am On Feb 05, 2023
Anytime i remember that I am a man, it gives me so much joy cheesy years ago , these girls showed me shege banza , it’s my turn

Ade1177:

True

Most men forget they are actually men and allow girls dicate for them to marry

I just ended a relationship of on and off that lasted for 5yrs

She's fine and I really loved her even after breaking up severally. Always find ways to come back together

But that was when it was just boyfriend and girlfriend and she was still in school

Now that she is working

Her parents are all over her to get married

And my plans currently doesn't have marriage in it for the next couple of years

And she has started having guys flocking her and honest truth most are richer than me and are more ready to marry a girl

To not be selfish and tie her down or force myself to marry her just because I want to "win her over other guys trying to pin her down"

I simply let her go. She hates me currently

Because seems I was the one she loves the most

But me marrying her will end up making me blame myself for jumping in too soon when I wasn't ready

I already told her. Its better she goes for a guy that will marry her soon. Since that's what she wants and I am not ready

I know my level, I am not there yet

The truth is you didn’t see the future with her , not being where you want to be is not an excuse not to marry her after dating her for five years.

You don’t need to have everything to marry the right woman , trust me a good woman will give you back up and cover for you.

Honestly speaking , if you see her as a wife material, even if you don’t have the means to marry her yet you can simply engage her .

I am not blaming you for using your head and not your heart. I’m just telling you straight up as a man, I get the drift.

I had been in such situation before, I love her , she’s educated, tall, fresh , beautiful and perfect appearance wise , but I just don’t see the future with her. I know deep down that if I marry her, then I am digging my own grave.
A man has already known and decided if you’re the one or not within 6 months .

You just stayed with her until you found better offer,
This is not totally bad, ladies do it too.

Wishing you the best my brother

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Sheistoopretty(f): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2023
seanwilliam:
Anytime i remember that I am a man, it gives me so much joy cheesy years ago , these girls showed me shege banza , it’s my turn

Ur turn for what? grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin what will I not see on Nairaland

broke boys claiming rubbish online grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Ade1177: 6:52am On Feb 05, 2023
seanwilliam:

True

Most men forget they are actually men and allow girls dicate for them to marry

I just ended a relationship of on and off that lasted for 5yrs

She's fine and I really loved her even after breaking up severally. Always find ways to come back together

But that was when it was just boyfriend and girlfriend and she was still in school

Now that she is working

Her parents are all over her to get married

And my plans currently doesn't have marriage in it for the next couple of years

And she has started having guys flocking her and honest truth most are richer than me and are more ready to marry a girl

To not be selfish and tie her down or force myself to marry her just because I want to "win her over other guys trying to pin her down"

I simply let her go. She hates me currently

Because seems I was the one she loves the most

But me marrying her will end up making me blame myself for jumping in too soon when I wasn't ready

I already told her. Its better she goes for a guy that will marry her soon. Since that's what she wants and I am not ready

I know my level, I am not there yet

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Creativity22: 6:59am On Feb 05, 2023
chinwong:
All I’m ever desperate to do is to make money and have my peace ✌ with a lot of good food, drinks and sex😁 coupled with intense gym sessions
My guy. I love good food and intense work out

6 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 05, 2023
The only jazz that can hold me down is loyalty, transparency and peace of mind. If she likes get pregnant or visit 99 herbalist/ jazz men I will not do what I don't want to do. No be me start am and no be me go end am

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by jeromestarks: 7:14am On Feb 05, 2023
There are many of them like that out in the society.

One old hag (29) called my line last night saying she just want to check if I'm still alive.
We talked for some time and BOOM! she said she wants to come to my house!đŸ˜± Ah! Aunty, I no dey ooo.
Na so I reject the idiot and her over used pvssy.

When they were young, they will be dreaming of a guy with private jet. When they clock 25/26 and the guy didn't show up, or the ones they were dating had dumped them after fvcking their pvssy wide, they look for the men they rejected in the past and retire.

Never let a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men retire into your house. Fvck her and let her go (some are not even worth fvcking anymore. Just let her go).

Marry a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by respect80(m): 7:19am On Feb 05, 2023
You may be right, women are desperate.
I heard BJ is now 1k as long as you are paying cash with the new naira note

2 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by freddie009(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2023
Ginaz:

That's how ladies feel to big when the get lots of approach from guys in your younger years. At point everybody has to feel big jore.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by freddie009(m): 7:22am On Feb 05, 2023
Men act too desperate for sex the reason why women are using it against us. If men can control their urges just a little bit, the table will turn.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by obinna58(m): 7:28am On Feb 05, 2023
Nigeria now no be joke
If you marry without reaching at least 70% of your goals, you’ll like die in the marriage due hardship and slavery
You must be financially capable else untimely death, no one is coming to save your ass

Look around we have lots of widows already and the country is not getting any better

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by PureFace1(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2023
Ginaz:

he know his worth and know he is very big for himself.

Only stupid men and useless simps will enter a long time relationship or marry a street girl with lot of burden and emotional baggage, all in the name of love that is all illusion and figment of our imagination and obsession.

I have no plan to think of a long time relationship with a woman until i'm 50 or I see a woman worthy enough to make me consider it which i know is almost impossible in this Nigeria.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Rexymania(m): 7:51am On Feb 05, 2023
Confirm
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by chinwong(m): 7:52am On Feb 05, 2023
Creativity22:

My guy. I love good food and intense work out

We are on the same page bruh. 💯

Which exercise do you like most??

1 Like

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Caleb15(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2023
Damn nigga issorite
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by PureFace1(m): 8:08am On Feb 05, 2023
jeromestarks:
There are many of them like that out in the society.

One old hag (29) called my line last night saying she just want to check if I'm still alive.
We talked for some time and BOOM! she said she wants to come to my house!đŸ˜± Ah! Aunty, I no dey ooo.
Na so I reject the idiot and her over used pvssy.

When they were young, they will be dreaming of a guy with private jet. When they clock 25/26 and the guy didn't show up, or the ones they were dating had dumped them after fvcking their pvssy wide, they look for the men they rejected in the past and retire.

Never let a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men retire into your house. Fvck her and let her go (some are not even worth fvcking anymore. Just let her go).

Marry a virgin woman. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

Even if you married a virgin it doesn't mean you should start worshipping her like she
is a goddess or what is the talk about love and devotion about?

If you disvirgined her and married her you can still lose her to the street women are all the same. Just because you melt her as a virgin doesn't mean you should start worshipping her like she is a goddess the moment you make her believe she is really very special for whatever reason or better than you she will start misbehaving.

12 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by techWriter3: 8:14am On Feb 05, 2023
And you relied just one woman as your extract size

However, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Qatar2022: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Ginaz:
That's what you people do, going back to your vomit

7 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Creativity22: 8:59am On Feb 05, 2023
chinwong:

We are on the same page bruh. 💯

Which exercise do you like most??
Squats bro. Squats gaurantees good health
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by Creativity22: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2023
Killbillz:
The only jazz that can hold me down is [b]loyalty, transparency and peace of mind. [/b]If she likes get pregnant or visit 99 herbalist/ jazz men I will not do what I don't want to do. No be me start am and no be me go end am
Say that again bro. Those are the three jazz that can work on me as well

3 Likes

Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by 4ward4: 9:49am On Feb 05, 2023
Gadafii:
I have said it in my thread, I am saying it again, marriage is not important to men the way it is to women,don’t be forced or pressured to do it, you will blame your life forever till you die

Get money , [s]travel, go to international tournaments, live concerts, network, and you will see how fulfilled that is[/s]

How about make money , marry a woman of your dream, raise a good fearing family and great children. All those things u listed there, won’t be added to your autobiography
Re: Women Are More Desperate Than Men ( Pics) by starstaz(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Ginaz:
No sin in coming back. U too can come back to your first love, when you realised your mistake. However what you see is what you will get upon your return. ( A returnee GF)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eight Types Of Nipples (picture) / I Don't Have An Orgasm With My Boyfriend / Don't Know If I Need Ass Enlargement Or Not _photo_

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.