Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! (5617 Views)

"Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani / ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
You just wish your leaders are the ones where Tinubu is, stop crying.
Sprumbabafather:

"Tinubu the supporter of those who kill our men in their farms and rape our women"

grin grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
LZAA:

angels09 wee blame ipob for this
omenka is having his breakfast he will react soon grin
Please remove my moniker from the quote. I don't know Tinubu.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ode!
Sprumbabafather:

"AWOLOWO THE DESTROYER OF SEVEN BOTTLES OF RAT POISON"

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
Pained imbecillle, why are you the one crying all over the thread if I'm the one in trouble? You know your life is worthless without Yoruba, so you have to cry your soul out over Yoruba's meeting. Apoda!
ContentedK:
when a demented brain talks you'll know, your people are getting killed and Fulani has invaded the whole region resulting to the emergency meeting by Opc and all you could come up with is this claptrap..if you like don't go and look for your own machete for defense, who knows you might be next...

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
You ibos will be destroyed first since you have used all your energy to stalk Yoruba instead of strategizing your way out. I'm defending where I should and your entire ibo population can't blackmail me into your view.
EternalTruths:

People like him will keep defending Buhari until when he becomes a victim of Buhari's plan.

Allow him to destroy himself. Who knows if it is his destiny to go by that way.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

But they lost Lagos and Kwara due to sufferstication
Take your children to Lagos school to learn Yoruba. Your children must pass our language before entering our school. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
Take your children to Lagos school to learn Yoruba. Your children must pass our language before entering our school. grin
Lagos that has become the latest Igbo state grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 1:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

"AWOLOWO THE DESTROYER OF SEVEN BOTTLES OF RAT POISON"

grin grin grin
Ojukwu, senile master

cheesy grin grin kiss
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
I don't know why your leaders can't provide for you like mine do. The shithole built in your soul is even bigger than Nigeria. Only ibos are not allowed to blame Lord Lugard in Nigeria because your own leader pushed for it while others were against it. Also, you ibos had the opportunity to get your Biafra but your greed destroyed you when you tried to invade Lagos.
ContentedK:
imagine the reasoning of someone I'm same shithole with..smh I blame devilish Britain and lugard for this.... it will never be well with lugard even in death...#spits..
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
I don't know why your leaders can't provide for you like mine do. The shithole built in your soul is even bigger than Nigeria. Only ibos are not allowed to blame Lord Lugard in Nigeria because your own leader pushed for it while others were against it. Also, you ibos had the opportunity to get your Biafra but your greed destroyed you when you tried to invade Lagos.
And now Lagos is no mans land. grin

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Says a Lagos refugee, so what will you use to carry Lagos to iboland? Coach or directly on your head?
imhotep:

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
Right, just as it was proven last week by passing the language of the refugees rather than the owner, right?
imhotep:

And now Lagos is no mans land. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
what is this Mumu saying

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
ASINWIN, what does it look like?
ContentedK:
what is this Mumu saying

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

grin we did not argue that. At least, nairaland Lagos is also Lagos. How far, has that law pains reduce a bit? grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by maisauki: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
some people can't jus stop deceiving themselves, which one is redemption alliance again!
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 2:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
ASINWIN, what does it look like?
mumu thinks I'm in a competition with him,dw very soon this country will break up and we'll truly know the people running this country.. I just hope you demons won't flood to the great republic of Biafra for jobs, well your type will be needful in bathing my dogs and some outdoor cleaning... slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Says a Lagos refugee, so what will you use to carry Lagos to iboland? Coach or directly on your head?
grin

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 2:38pm On Feb 18, 2018
Can you see how you are tumbling on this thread? The day Yoruba think we are in competition with you ibos, is the day we cease to be a people. We never saw you as our equal let alone competition. You are like a chicken bending to enter a house. What you can't do right now that you still have Nigeria as your saving grace, you can't do it when you are all alone, and I wish you good luck if you are counting on Niger delta oil oo! Refugees feeling funky! It's like a Mexican telling an American that she will employ him in Mexico. Your region will be the poorest when Nigeria breaks because you lack foresight, and rather than make your plans now, you are watching and stalking Yoruba's every move. Believe it, we will close doors on you refugees when it's all over.
ContentedK:
mumu thinks I'm in a competition with him,dw very soon this country will break up and we'll truly know the people running this country.. I just hope you demons won't flood to the great republic of Biafra for jobs, well your type will be needful in bathing my dogs and some outdoor cleaning... slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
Console yourself, it's allowed!
imhotep:

grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Right, just as it was proven last week by passing the language of the refugees rather than the owner, right?
why pass such laws if Lagos is still Yoruba land ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Console yourself, it's allowed!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why pass similar law in Anambra if it's still ibo land? See!

You have nothing on us, your own is even a sorry one but since you are dedicated to Yoruba case, good luck!
imhotep:

why pass such laws if Lagos is still Yoruba land ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
grin we did not argue that. At least, nairaland Lagos is also Lagos. How far, has that law pains reduce a bit? grin
the suffersticated law abi grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Why pass similar law in Anambra if it's still ibo land? See!
Anambra is still 99% Igbo. See ! grin grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Can you see how you are tumbling on this thread? The day Yoruba think we are in competition with you ibos, is the day we cease to be a people. We never Sam you as our equal let alone competition. You like a chicken bending to enter a house. What you can't do right now that you still have Nigeria as your saving grace, you can't do it when you are all alone, and I wish you good luck if you are counting on Niger delta oil oo! Refugees feeling funky! It's like a Mexican telling an American that she will employ him in Mexico. Your region will be the poorest when Nigeria breaks because you lack foresight, and rather than make your plans now, you are watching and stalking Yoruba's every move. Believe it, we will close doors on you refugees when it's all over.
afonjas and myopic reasoning, that reminds which these two regions gat a higher poverty rate (South West and south east) in this present government that afonjas voted for and that same government is trying by all means to reduce their population via marauders... children of hate..

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
LZAA:

3. That we have the memory, to the external shame of us Yorubas anyway, how the Fulanis tricked the Ilorin Yorubas into capturing their land over which they rule till today.
grin grin grin
Alariiwo right now grin
Alariiwo cum n swallow some shame here grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 2:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Ibo and dumbness is more profound and if you have any brain at all, you will know. First, SE is the one with high poverty rate despite empty. Second, taking care of you refugees in Lagos is not a small task. So despite your empty region and my fully packed region, we are still holding up tight and taking care of you lowlife in addition, now that's what a nation should be all about, not having all residents fleeing out of one into another and still be calling yourself a region. You all should just be shrunk into a local govt jare!
ContentedK:
afonjas and myopic reasoning, that reminds which these two regions gat a higher poverty rate (South West and south east) in this present government that afonjas voted for and that same government is trying by all means to reduce their population via marauders... children of hate..

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Skull planters with loads of skull at home, I see that you have brought out your souvenirs.
Grinch:
Alariiwo cum n swallow some shame here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Ibo and dumbness is more profound and if you have any brain at all. First, SE is the one with high poverty rate despite empty. Second, taking care of you refugees in Lagos is not a small task. So despite your empty region and my fully packed region, we are still holding up tight and taking care of you lowlife in addition, now that's what a nation should be all about, not having all residents fleeing out of one into another and still be calling yourself a region. You all should just be shrunk into a local govt jare!
smh, imagine stomach infrastructure team coming here to brag on a forum...I just returned from that region from an assignment and the hunger in southwest get six packs..I felt your people honestly... beggars everywhere... you're just here ranting, the country will split one day and we'll definitely know the big players

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Skull planters with loads of skull at home I see that you have brought out your souvenirs.
That's how ur Fulani' masters,are gonna come take ur life away grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
That says a lot about you if that is true but no, it's not true, 80% of Anambra is Igala.
imhotep:

Anambra is still 99% Igbo. See ! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBA Unravels Plans To Tackle Fake News Among Social Media Influencers, Bloggers / Questions For Sanusi Lamido Sanusi / PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.