Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! (5607 Views)

"Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani / ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
By then you and your lineage will long be killed by fulani and thunder rolled in one.
Grinch:
That's how ur Fulani' masters,are gonna come take ur life away grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
That says a lot about you if that is true but no, it's not true, 80% of Anambra is Igala.
And this is how you console yourself abi grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

the suffersticated law abi grin
Yes sir, and sufferisticated wanderers like you must abide by it. Else, you go back to your bush arochukwu cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
You are the ones in support of stomach infrastructure. The king of that himself( Fayose) is your lord. What are you doing in SW if not looking for food. Your people are known to dumpster-dive for food all over my region. You ibos silently wish Nigeria remain like this but, you lie, it will not and you will be the most affected.
ContentedK:
smh, imagine stomach infrastructure team coming here to brag on a forum...I just returned from that region from an assignment and the hunger in southwest get six packs..I felt your people honestly... beggars everywhere... you're just here ranting, the country will split one day and we'll definitely know the big players
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
Yes sir, and sufferisticated wanderers like you must abide by it. Else, you go back to your bush arochukwu cheesy grin
Igbo amaka grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
By then you and your lineage will long be killed by fulani and thunder rolled in one.
They we visit ur family first,make u watch while dey rape ur mama n sister to death. Fulani's own ur mamas pusssy OK grin grin grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 3:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
You are the ones in support of stomach infrastructure. The king of that himself( Fayose) is your lord. What are you doing in SW if not looking for food. Your people are known to dumpster-dive for food all over my region. You ibos silently wish Nigeria remain like this but, you lie, it will not and you will be the most affected.
this one pain am, that wretched region has nothing to offer, thank goodness for Lagos that rightfully belongs to the Benin kingdom...

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
Why do I need to console myself when nothing do me and you are the one killing yourself because of me, taking Panadol, tramadol and the rest of the dols over Yoruba's matter?
imhotep:

And this is how you console yourself abi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Why do I need to console myself when nothing do you are the one killing yourself because of me, taking Panadol, tramadol and the rest of the dols over Yoruba's matter?
Like the panadol in this chat cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Can you see how you are tumbling on this thread? The day Yoruba think we are in competition with you ibos, is the day we cease to be a people. We never saw you as our equal let alone competition. You are like a chicken bending to enter a house. What you can't do right now that you still have Nigeria as your saving grace, you can't do it when you are all alone, and I wish you good luck if you are counting on Niger delta oil oo! Refugees feeling funky! It's like a Mexican telling an American that she will employ him in Mexico. Your region will be the poorest when Nigeria breaks because you lack foresight, and rather than make your plans now, you are watching and stalking Yoruba's every move. Believe it, we will close doors on you refugees when it's all over.
Competition with who, igbo hehehehehe. No disturb yourself on them jor. No so one of them Mumu said they are the the best in entertainment. The I asked him to name any igbo entertainer dead or alive that that have been nominated for Grammy Award. Only one o, no that that won it, but got nominated. I told him i will mention 7 different Yoruba that have been nominated, mention the one nominated more than once and 4 of them that have won it. Oboy e, if you see the way he changed goal post and ran away after beating his chest. Brother, leave those guys jor.

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
The wretched region you have to be to break through, that sounds like sour grapes. "See Lagos and die" is still the most popular slogan in the SE up till now, so how can SW be wretched when we single handedly built Nigeria. Even the colonialists said our "SW region is the richest, where the money is" so what has changed? Nothing! We still rule!

Lagos has always been Yoruba and will remain that forever, so you can tell oba of Benin who doesn't even own the land in Benin he's sitting on to come and point at his family land in Lagos, and explain when bastardds start to share in family's properties, no land in Lagos is without family name attached to it..

ContentedK:
this one pain am, that wretched region has nothing to offer, thank goodness for Lagos that rightfully belongs to the Benin kingdom...

4 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
Not no man's land again hehehehehe. What a confused race. No wonder uwazurike said that...

4 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo amaka grin grin
Omo Yoruba lawa o, swagger grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
You won't live to see that happen, so no need to describe the gory details.
Grinch:
They we visit ur family first,make u watch while dey rape ur mama n sister to death. Fulani's own ur mamas pusssy OK grin grin grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 4:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hehehe! I just can't believe what's coming out of their mouths, little wonder they want to die on Yoruba matters.

I'm going to finish drinking my Gari with my dark moinmoin jare! These people have lost their minds and being blown in the wind.
Odkosh:
Competition with who, igbo hehehehehe. No disturb yourself on them jor. No so one of them Mumu said they are the the best in entertainment. The I asked him to name any igbo entertainer dead or alive that that have been nominated for Grammy Award. Only one o, no that that won it, but got nominated. I told him i will mention 7 different Yoruba that have been nominated, mention the one nominated more than once and 4 of them that have won it. Oboy e, if you see the way he changed goal post and ran away after beating his chest. Brother, leave those guys jor.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
is grammy award the only measure of good entertainment ? ? ?

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
I won't live to see that happen,because am a stupiid coward. Am a Fulani slave grin grin
U must see it happened, they will rip up ur mamas pusssy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

No, ipob award is also a measure. Even in movie, which of your movies has received recognition like Tunde kelani's movie?

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by SouthEastFacts: 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

It would have been a golden opportunity for me to work with Tinubu or been one of Tinubu boy's than merging with somebody without dream and focus. The lagos of today that you associate yourself with, is developed by Tinubu. "Tinubu the destroyer of GEJ".
The next Emir of Akure is undergoing training and preparation.

Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
Grinch:
U must see it happened, they will rip up ur mamas pusssy grin grin grin
See this Mumu, when they have nothing upstairs to type again after being decimated. They result to editing people's post. What a race.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by SouthEastFacts: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

Your enviness will lead you to your early grave.The SW is endow with so many means of development and the highest is human intelligent. To your all after mention SE region is a land lock region which investor will have to consider very well before investing. And your criminal act is also contributing to the failure of establishment in the SE.How do expect a foreign investor to come to your region when He/She knows that 75% of your youth are kidnappers. "Oro ni omo eleti n je"
When it comes to crime, SE is a learner where SW dey.

Check crime index in Nigeria. You won't believe Abia State has the lowest incidence of crime.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote]9[quote author=ContentedK post=65166388]utter garbage, without the Biafrans your Lagos is a shitty zone... that's why the unity begging has gotten to a whole new level, since we're kidnappers, why do you guys find it so difficult to let them go and develop at their own pace?. That's to show how demonic you people are, but Biafra must be free someday soon and the whole world will see how lazy and backward you people and your Fulani landlords are...
The Biafrans are the most confuse set of people in the world. Google is your friend. Try to make some researches and sea how country separate and still live together as a neighbouring country. Do you expect a Yoruba man to rise and fight for your freedom why are you online fighting for break when you can easily hold your federal representatives ransom.
And for your information YORUBA'S are not responsible for your misfortune. The red line has already been drawn , and that is the major reason why lagos state has make Yoruba language compulsory in school and the society and gradually it will get to other SW state. So you have just two options to survive it's
Either you are colonize by learning the Yoruba language or
You park your load with cement bag and go back to your slum."ofe gboro to ikun gbo to fi di leti " omo iran ki ran

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by DocHMD: 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

People like yarimo, wakaman, sarrki and alariiwo just want to worship the gambari masters by fire by force.

cc lzaa amarabae omeokachie

yarimo and wakaman na gworo-toothed muslim elements. The other zombie na cantankerous dirty ewedu muslim illiterate wey dem don swear for.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
I b Mumu, when i have nothing upstairs to type again after being decimated. What a race that is made n berthed by coward's.
chai e pain am grin grin grin
Just like the Fulani's has decimated ur mamas n sister's pusssy

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by LZAA: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
DocHMD:

yarimo and wakaman na gworo-toothed muslim elements. The other zombie na cantankerous dirty ewedu muslim illiterate wey dem don swear for.
grin grin
zombies right nowgrin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by LZAA: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:
some slaves cannot be saved grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Grinch:
chai e pain me to bone marrow grin grin grin
Just like the Fulani's has decimated my mamas n sister's pusssy
Ralph nwarizike cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote][quote author=SouthEastFacts post=65171735]
When it comes to crime, SE is a learner where SW dey.

Check crime index in Nigeria. You won't believe Abia State has the lowest incidence of crime.
Google is your friend
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
Ralph nwarizike cheesy grin
Who is that fool up there? I don't know him grin grin grin
Awo who killed him stupiid self with a 20naira rat poison comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
Grinch:
Who is that fool up there? I don't know him grin grin grin
Awo who killed him stupiid self with a 20naira rat poison comes to mind.
grin Who cares if you know him or not. Who knows you cheesy As our marathon gold medal ikemba died a senile king after suyanizing your uncles that would have better your life. Meanwhile, Ralph said kiss

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
grin Tinubu has sold our generations into slavery, just like our great Afonja the traitor did,just to get back to his fellow Yoruba's grin grin grin
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by TheKingIsHere: 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi, Edo and Delta States would be given commensurate reprisals

Please remove Edo and Delta state from the list. We will fight our battles.

However, I am glad everyone is seeing the light.

Fulani herdsmen are not your friends. They will never be.

Even in Ghana, their army declared total war on them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna Facebook Posts Shows Hatred Towards The Yoruba Nation / SHOCKING: Very Serious Warning To Igbos, Yorubas, All Southerners And Christians / Oyebanji Set To Rejig Activities Of MDAs, Chairs 3-Day Ministerial Briefings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.