Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! (5605 Views)

"Death Sentence & Radio Station For The Fulanis Will Not..." - Shehu Sani / ”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / Don’t Abandon Us Or They Will Finish Us, Shiite Muslims Begs To Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:
It seems we are getting it wrong. Yoruba has always been on defence ever since, we are always at alert to defend our territory. We don't complain but take action,we don't run for help, but we make the help by ourselves. The case of Yoruba voting GEJ out was a great calamity that befall the igbo's and I can see, that is the reason they have been wailing on any Yoruba thread "ajura wa lo tijakadi ko".
Do you mind them. Let focus on our territory. Even though I do not like Mr daura n never voted for him. When we all voted for Jonathan, does that stop Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. So pay no attention to anybody. I sure by the time we chase Buhari, the same thing will still continue unless we pick up arms against them like we did in the past.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Sprumbabafather post=65164900]

You voted GEJ out and dug your graves, are we the people crying like bereaved people today?
we
Whenever and we will won't dig our grave because we are far wiser than you guys. What do expect from Yoruba after GEJ sideline us. And for your information fulani herdsmen s killing has been taking place before this present government and it has been politize.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Sprumbabafather: 11:59am On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:
we
Whenever and we will dig our grace because we are far wiser than you guys. What do expect from Yoruba after GEJ sideline us. And for your information fulani herdsmen s killing has been taking place before this present government and it has been politize.

So you are comfortable about the slaughtering of your people just so Jonathan can stop ruling? Its better I am sidelined than I am killed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by EternalTruths: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:
It seems we are getting it wrong. Yoruba has always been on defence ever since, we are always at alert to defend our territory. We don't complain but take action,we don't run for help, but we make the help by ourselves. The case of Yoruba voting GEJ out was a great calamity that befall the igbo's and I can see, that is the reason they have been wailing on any Yoruba thread "ajura wa lo tijakadi ko".

See lamentation from one of Tinubu's boys.

So those farmers killed few weeks ago in the SW are Igbos.?

Keep deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
the nairaland yelobas right now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by EternalTruths: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

So you are comfortable about the slaughtering of your people just so Jonathan can stop ruling? Its better I am sidelined than I am killed.

A very big GBAM.

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Sprumbabafather: 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
Do you mind them. Let focus on our territory. Even though I do not like Mr daura n never voted for him. When we all voted for Jonathan, does that stop Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen. So pay no attention to anybody. I sure by the time we chase Buhari, the same thing will still continue unless we pick up arms against them like we did in the past.

which people pick up arms? grin

The last time yorubas picked up arms, they lost Illorin.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruths:

See lamentation from one of Tinubu's boys.

So those farmers killed few weeks ago in the SW are Igbos.?

Keep deceiving yourself.
[quote][/quote]

It would have been a golden opportunity for me to work with Tinubu or been one of Tinubu boy's than merging with somebody without dream and focus. The lagos of today that you associate yourself with, is developed by Tinubu. "Tinubu the destroyer of GEJ".

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Sprumbabafather: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

It would have been a golden opportunity for me to work with Tinubu or been one of Tinubu boy's than merging with somebody without dream and focus. The lagos of today that you associate yourself with, is developed by Tinubu. "Tinubu the destroyer of GEJ".

"Tinubu the supporter of those who kill our men in their farms and rape our women"

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

i wish you knew what development is all about, that's the dirtiest city in the world so shut the hell up cos he's been stealing and robbing you guys dey from time immemorial till date...Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

i wish you knew what development is all about, that's the dirtiest city in the world so shut the hell up cos he's been stealing and robbing you guys from time immemorial till date...Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
[/quote][quote author=Sprumbabafather post=65165299]

"Tinubu the supporter of those who kill our men in their farms and rape our women"

grin grin
You are getting it wrong. You are free to call him name the way your generation has been calling the great AWOLOWO names."AWOLOWO THE DESTROYER OF BIAFRA" a civilian.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
i wish you knew what development is all about, that's the dirtiest city in the world so shut the hell up cos he's been stealing and robbing you guys from time immemorial till date...Tinubu
[quote][/quote]
If you call lagos state the most dirtiest city in the world then you need to check yourself very well because you also contributed to it and you should be a shame of your self th old fool.
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Sprumbabafather: 12:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

You are getting it wrong. You are free to call him name the way your generation has been calling the great AWOLOWO names."AWOLOWO THE DESTROYER OF BIAFRA" a civilian.

"AWOLOWO THE DESTROYER OF SEVEN BOTTLES OF RAT POISON"

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

but he's right, the ass licker of the brain dead man called president of shithole

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

If you call lagos state the most dirtiest city in the world then you need to check yourself very well because you also contributed to it and you should be a shame of your self th old fool.
give the eastern region their working refineries, establish their working seaports, allow multinational companies and embassies to establish their, revive their airports to allow international flights to any part of the world which is their basic rights and let's see how that dirty place called Lagos will survive. I know you won't understand cos you're a shitholer

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
That's not complaining but an agenda, get you a dictionary.

Sprumbabafather:
The Yoruba farmers are ipod yoots, always complaining grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by aremuforlife(m): 12:42pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
give the eastern region their working refineries, establish their working seaports, allow multinational companies and embassies to establish their, revive their airports to allow international flights to any part of the world which is their basic rights and let's see how that dirty place called Lagos will survive. I know you won't understand cos you're a shitholer
[quote][/quote]
Your enviness will lead you to your early grave.The SW is endow with so many means of development and the highest is human intelligent. To your all after mention SE region is a land lock region which investor will have to consider very well before investing. And your criminal act is also contributing to the failure of establishment in the SE.How do expect a foreign investor to come to your region when He/She knows that 75% of your youth are kidnappers. "Oro ni omo eleti n je"

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2018
Is it that you people are this dumb or it's some kind of joke? This has nothing to do with voting Buhari and we would vote him again under same 2015. Voting Buhari and what we are doing now are two different things and any Yoruba that regret voting Buhari is sick because as bad as it is now, it's still better than under Jonathan. Also, Tinubu must continue to work with Buhari till we find a better condition for ourselves, and as I always say, it's a win-win situation for Yorubaland whatever happens to Nigeria, and who knows maybe God is going to use Buhari to help us break Nigeria so we can be free. We Yoruba will continue to get all we can get now before the country finally sinks, get that to your head.
ContentedK:
So they knew all this things and still went ahead to vote the Fulani, a brain dead Fulani at that #smh.. una don do backstab sotey una backstab una sefs... you guys just shot yourselves, you guys should embrace yourselves and prepare because they're coming and heavily armed. Retreat or surrender, it's not child's play o... wink

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by limeta(f): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
JOIN OPC HERE FOR FREE

Members needed
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
aremuforlife:

Your enviness will lead you to your early grave.The SW is endow with so many means of development and the highest is human intelligent. To your all after mention SE region is a land lock region which investor will have to consider very well before investing. And your criminal act is also contributing to the failure of establishment in the SE.How do expect a foreign investor to come to your region when He/She knows that 75% of your youth are kidnappers. "Oro ni omo eleti n je"
utter garbage, without the Biafrans your Lagos is a shitty zone... that's why the unity begging has gotten to a whole new level, since we're kidnappers, why do you guys find it so difficult to let them go and develop at their own pace?. That's to show how demonic you people are, but Biafra must be free someday soon and the whole world will see how lazy and backward you people and your Fulani landlords are...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
When Yoruba play politics, you ibos must take notes. We must be represented in every areas, be it politics, homeland protection with militia while also dining with the president of the country to get all we can, all at the same time to get to where we are going. In fact, SW governors should meet him again.
kings09:
Meanwhile southwest governors r enjoying meeting wit buhari

Yoruba farmers must be frm ipob region - wakamam, alariiwo, madridguy

But they r nt done wiping out omenkalives ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Is it that you people are this dumb or it's some kind of joke? This has nothing to do with voting Buhari and we would vote him again under same 2015. Voting Buhari and what we are doing now are two different things and any Yoruba that regret voting Buhari is sick because as bad as it is now, it's still better than under Jonathan. Also, Tinubu must continue to work with Buhari till we find a better condition for ourselves, and as I always say, it's a win-win situation for Yorubaland whatever happens to Nigeria, and who knows maybe God is going to use Buhari to help us break Nigeria so we can be free. We Yoruba will continue to get all we can get now before the country finally sinks, get that to your head.
when a demented brain talks you'll know, your people are getting killed and Fulani has invaded the whole region resulting to the emergency meeting by Opc and all you could come up with is this claptrap..if you like don't go and look for your own machete for defense, who knows you might be next...

3 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2018
Give me give me and give me, no one is going to give you anything, only your leaders can give you that and since they are not visionary, well, deal with it.
ContentedK:
Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by EternalTruths: 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2018
ContentedK:
when a demented brain talks you'll know, your people are getting killed and Fulani has invaded the whole region resulting to the emergency meeting by Opc and all you could come up with is this claptrap..if you like don't go and look for your own machete for defense, who knows you might be next...

People like him will keep defending Buhari until when he becomes a victim of Buhari's plan.

Allow him to destroy himself. Who knows if it is his destiny to go by that way.

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Attention seekers, when they show up now, you will cry-run to your mummy mod
Sprumbabafather:
The yorubas are avoiding this thread like Buharri avoids church night vigils grin

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ContentedK: 1:07pm On Feb 18, 2018
ycat:
Give me give me and give me, no one is going to give you anything, only your leaders can give you that and since they are not visionary, well, deal with it.
imagine the reasoning of someone I'm same shithole with..smh I blame devilish Britain and lugard for this.... it will never be well with lugard even in death...#spits..

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
You must have ADHD. We would vote Buhari again if 2015 were to repeat itself, no regret we voted the president, we just have to learn to play dirty politics like fulanis do till Nigeria breaks. So the only grave I see is the one ibos are lying cool in.
Sprumbabafather:

You voted GEJ out and dug your graves, are we the people crying like bereaved people today?

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Odkosh: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

According to ipob bureu de statistic that also said you are Israelites. Pick your history book. Yoruba never lost 3millions soul on to chest beating.

1 Like

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
Odkosh:
According to ipob bureu de statistic that also said you are Israelites. Pick your history book. Yoruba never lost 3millions soul on to chest beating.
But they lost Lagos and Kwara due to sufferstication

2 Likes

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
We don't like being slaughtered now any less than under Jonathan. We voted Jonathan out because he was bad and still worse than Buhari. It's better to be in it and have some influence than to be outside of it. We pray that the killing now won't get to the level under Jonathan, a very useless president.
Sprumbabafather:

Re: Just Before The Fulanis Finish Us! by ycat: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
Let's lose it, at least we didn't lose it to dumber east.
Sprumbabafather:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Sen Adeleke Igbo Or Married Igbo Woman? / Wike Unfollowed Atiku on Twitter / Imo REC Can’t Conduct Credible Assembly Poll – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.