Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu (6372 Views)

Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / List Of Tinubu Sons That Are In Positions In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by jaymichael(m): 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2018
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has written his name in gold in the annals of Nigeria politics. His achievements is there for all (even the blind) to see. Anyone who feel their hatred will affect the hair of his skin need their head examined or that person might as well commit suicide. I just shake my head reading about some Yorubas joining the hate filled FLAT HEAD CANNIBALS from the mud region casting aspersions on the person of Tinubu. People that defend known criminals as long as he/she is from their tribe. Tinubu's support for PMB is his own prerogative. Tinubu didn't force anyone to vote his preferred candidates.
When Bola Tinubu supported the Presidency of GEJ with his SW machinery in 2011, He wasn't Afonja, he wasn't a sellout. What did he get from all that? Insults and abuse especially from those GEJ called "pillar of his administration".
In 2011 Bola Tinubu supported GEJ since it wasn't a crime then, his support for PMB isn't a crime too. Anyone that is pained can commit suicide in multiple ways.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by nku5: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
mideactive:

Where did u get this foolish info from?

Disprove it with facts like a man
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by TheKingIsHere: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
Markfemi:
If Tinubu cannot speak the truth instead of licking Buharis ass he should be kicked out of Rele ace in south west
He’s becoming another nnamdi azikwe well known for selling his people

Is this really markfemi shocked

Am glad you are beginning to see the light.

Tinubu is beginning to sell his people over a plate of stew. He can't even tell Buhari that he is a failure.

Now Buhari has taken over apc and reduced him to an errand boy

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by TheKingIsHere: 6:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Igbo landlord in Lagos, accompanied by Igbo wife.

cc omenkalives

Why are you cc omenkalives?

Is he yoruba? Leave him out of this cos there is no need
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Danladi7: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2018
Africonji:
Op is right. Afonja should give Fayose, Odunakin and Fanin Kayode a chance to lead them. PDP is the hope of One Nigeria. Tinumbu era is gone. Without PDP, Nigeria have no choice but to give us Biafra because APC is not fair to South East and South South .Only PDP can keep Nigeria united.
you mean people like femi fanikayode is the hope of one Nigeria?

You are high on osogbo weed!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by nku5: 7:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
To show you how weak and harassed Tinubu has become since he sold his soul to Buhari, it took Fayose a PDP member to intervene and protest against the disgrace on top of marginalization that Tinubu was receiving despite selling out to put Buhari in power. Yet Tinubu is still licking buhari's butt till tomorrow

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fayose-condemns-attack-tinubu/amp/

"Condemning the attack on Tinubu, Fayose said “humiliation of Tinubu is also humiliation of the Yoruba race,” adding that “Yoruba leaders must be protected.”

The governor said, “even though I am not a member of APC and I will never be, I have been elected to stand in defence of the Yoruba nation, once again by saying no to the continuous dishonourable treatment being meted to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, having paid his dues.”
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Why are you cc omenkalives?

Is he yoruba? Leave him out of this cos there is no need
Omenkalives is presently a refugee in Aba, and he is looking for an Igbo wife
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
nku5:

If not for Tinubu there would have been Oduduwa Republic today. Fact!

Tinubu destroyed AD (Alliance for democracy) which was a great party with a core of Awo disciples. He whittled down the Awoists influence in yorubaland and promoted his touts like Aregbesola and Fashola. Fact!!

He claimed to be a member of NADECO but was generally unknown and ran abroad leaving old men like Abraham Adesanya to face the heat alone. His mother was very friendly with Abacha. Fact!

Tinubu led APC to reject the 2014 National Conference and deprive the SW of resource control/true federalism. Fact!

Tinubu has been a curse to the Yoruba. Fact!

I agree with you. Payback time is around the corner for Tinubu. He is digging his own grave by working for Buhari.
He will be sacrificed. He is playing with fire in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by TheKingIsHere: 7:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Omenkalives is presently a refugee in Aba, and he is looking for an Igbo wife

But the topic is about removing Tinubu not omenka.

Stop making the clown feel relevant

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by OkutaNla: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere grin

Yinmu. Lemme make a few predictions or prophecies. (1) Buhari will contest in 2019, (2) He will win. (3) Una go begin another round of wailing over marginalization and 3%, (4) Another conman in the mould of Nnamdi Kanu will re-emerge with Project Biafra 3.0, (5) More Igbo Youths would fall for it as usual, and die in the process, (5) Operation Python Dance 2.0 will be unleashed on the SE, (6) The Kanu re-incarnate will also flee (in the tradition of his predecessors), probably to Kenya.

E go do you like film. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 7:36pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
OkutaNla:

Yinmu. Lemme make a few predictions or prophecies. (1) Buhari will contest in 2019, (2) He will win. (3) Una go begin another round of wailing over marginalization and 3%, (4) Another conman in the mould of Nnamdi Kanu will re-emerge with Project Biafra 3.0, (5) More Igbo Youths would fall for it as usual, and die in the process, (5) Operation Python Dance 2.0 will be unleashed on the SE, (6) The Kanu re-incarnate will also flee (in the tradition of his predecessors), probably to Kenya.

E go do you like film. cheesy
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by OkutaNla: 7:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
A yeroba Muslim fvcked my wife, that's why I am in so much pain and hate them.

Fixed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
OkutaNla:

I hate my life now because I am a product of dog's sperm no thanks to my harlot mother cry

shocked
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by malele(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18, 2018
Markfemi:

I’m no longer based in Nigeria I just care about my people
I now live in Australia

Bros how life there I dey plan relocate too with iyawo
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2018
see as thread dry like dry fish
sarrki ngeneukwenu ikpunnu omenkalives come here and kneel down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Nowenuse: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

Unlike Tinubu, Azikiwe attained the highest level in politics. I'm tempted to say Azikiwe believed more in one Nigeria than tribal allegiance.

The same thing with Yakubu Gowon. This is why most Plateau & middlebelt youths of today have no regard for him. He sold us out in the name of one Nigeria.

He is a silly hypocrite. You can never hear him condemn the activities of fulani herdsmen in Plateau or anywhere else. ....... This is exactly what Tinubu is doing to his people right now.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2018
Nowenuse:

The same thing with Yakubu Gowon. This is why most Plateau & middlebelt youths of today have no regard for him. He sold us out in the name of one Nigeria.

He is a silly hypocrite. You can never hear him condemn the activities of fulani herdsmen in Plateau or anywhere else. ....... This is exactly what Tinubu is doing to his people right now.
The truth is that once a regional leader gets involved in the government at the center, they tend to betray their people. Azikiwe did it, Gowon did it. Tinubu is doing it. if Awolowo had that kind of opportunity, he would have done it too. It's only when they are at the regional level that it sees that they're fighting for their people. That's just how they function.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by FRESHG(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
Afam4eva:

Unlike Tinubu, Azikiwe attained the highest level in politics. I'm tempted to say Azikiwe believed more in one Nigeria than tribal RELIGIOUS allegiance.
FIXED
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

But the topic is about removing Tinubu not omenka.

Stop making the clown feel relevant
Omenkalives spent too much time in the sai babarian cattle ranch.
He needs to receive sense by fire by force.

cc lzaa

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by TheKingIsHere: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:

Omenkalives spent too much time in the sai babarian cattle ranch.
He needs to receive sense by fire by force.

cc lzaa

The guy is confused but you guys constant mentioning of his name makes he believe he still has something upstairs.

Ignore his comments and stop mentioning his name and watch him go into oblivion
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by VirginFinder: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
headhunter1:
yeroba Christian talking grin

watch how yeroba Muslims will tear him to pieces cheesy

this is a fight between yeroba Muslims and yeroba Christians.

But on a serious note Tinubu is after his personal interest.
i mean how many times have you seen him talk about this current fulani herdsmen in SW or oppressed yerobas? nope he won't to avoid annoying his masters just like other apc supporters online/offline

people like ffk and Fayose should be placed ahead of him
he's a typical Nigeria politician

The pigs from the yeast have short memories.

https://www.nairaland.com/4348165/12-herdsmen-killed-oyo-14

We Yorubas are on top of this. cool
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by VirginFinder: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
headhunter1:
[s][/s]
yeroba Muslims everywhere grin

Lame!
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by LZAA: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
imhotep:
Omenkalives spent too much time in the sai babarian cattle ranch. He needs to receive sense by fire by force.
cc lzaa
grin grin grin he's going back to enugu tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The guy is confused but you guys constant mentioning of his name makes he believe he still has something upstairs.

Ignore his comments and stop mentioning his name and watch him go into oblivion
Actually we are trying to draw him out of oblivion.
He just hibernated ever since herdsmen and herdswomen visited Benue state
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
VirginFinder:

Lame!
[/s]
yeroba Muslim spotted
Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2018
[s]
VirginFinder:

The pigs from the yeast have short memories.

https://www.nairaland.com/4348165/12-herdsmen-killed-oyo-14

We Yorubas are on top of this. cool
[/s]
shatap yeroba Christians are the one fighting against it while yeroba Muslims are supporting the fulani herdsmen
muric president is a yeroba Muslim and he supports fulani herdsmen
Tinubu is a yeroba Muslim
Aregbesola is a yeroba Muslim
etc
they have one thing in common
they support fulani herdsmen
yeroba Christians are different from yeroba Muslims because
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
you are a yeroba Muslim
kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by headhunter1: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
nku5:
To show you how weak and harassed Tinubu has become since he sold his soul to Buhari, it took Fayose a PDP member to intervene and protest against the disgrace on top of marginalization that Tinubu was receiving despite selling out to put Buhari in power. Yet Tinubu is still licking buhari's butt till tomorrow

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/fayose-condemns-attack-tinubu/amp/

"Condemning the attack on Tinubu, Fayose said “humiliation of Tinubu is also humiliation of the Yoruba race,” adding that “Yoruba leaders must be protected.”

The governor said, “even though I am not a member of APC and I will never be, I have been elected to stand in defence of the Yoruba nation, once again by saying no to the continuous dishonourable treatment being meted to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, having paid his dues.”
comparing Fayose to Tinubu is an abomination
it's like comparing rolls royce to kia picanto
Fayose and FFK is far greater than Tinubu base on yeroba leadership and protection of yeroba interests.
yes Tinubu is a political heavy weight in SW you can't deny that but come to yeroba interest and leadership
he's a failure and a selfish man.
Fayose deserves the title ona nka nka afo of yeroba land not gani Adams cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by ihitenansa: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2018
EternalTruths:

You mean Australia of Soka Evil Forest or which Australia are you talking about.

Come on go and pick OPC form.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Needs To Get Rid Of Tinubu by 7lives: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2018
headhunter1:

comparing Fayose to Tinubu is an abomination
it's like comparing rolls royce to kia picanto
Fayose and FFK is far greater than Tinubu base on yeroba leadership and protection of yeroba interests.
yes Tinubu is a political heavy weight in SW you can't deny that but come to yeroba interest and leadership
he's a failure and a selfish man.
Fayose deserves the title ona nka nka afo of yeroba land not gani Adams cheesy

May your home land and your people be LED by men like FFK and Fayose.
We are OK with Tinubu here, so buzz off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / Atiku's Son In Critical Condition Struggling With Covik-1-9, Kemi Olunloyo Revea / This Is The Single Picture That Instigates Fast Investigation Of Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.