Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) (651 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) by Yarnvibes(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
You know how they say “better late than never” yeah? Well, that’s the case of this 50-year -old Port Harcourt based woman who got married for the first time to her hubby recently.

The lady, whose photos have since gone viral online, was overwhelmed with joy as she wore a wedding gown for the first time in her life.

She got married to the love of her life at the Omega Power Ministry in Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

Hearty cheers to the new couple… Her photos below:

http://fabinfos.com/50-year-old-woman-weds-first-time/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) by uncleiykeman(m): 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2018
This wan go don born full house
Re: 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
shocked

It's so sad.
I don't know if I should be happy for her or feel pity..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) by juanjo2: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's so sad.
I don't know if I should be happy for her or feel pity..
how is it sad? are you alright
Re: 50-year-old Woman Weds For The First Time (See Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2018

(1)

“my Wife Cooks With URINE To Prevent Me From Cheating” – Man Cries Out / A Nairalander Pretty Wedding Pictures / Wrinkles, Fallen A$$ & B00bs... U Don't Want To See Her Front View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.