Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? (47143 Views)

How Much Is Ghana From Mile 2 Please? / Is Russia A Good Place To Live? / Best Place To Visit In The World Is Ghana. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Sonofpeace, sorry, I think you are mistaken. Tema Oil Refinery is NOT owned by a Nigerian. You will have to back up that claim with some hard evidence for me to believe that. Isn't it government owned?
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by K4: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
Look my honest opinion is that Ghanaians and Nigerians can never get along, because we are very different people. Yes, very different. You guys can talk all the talk but the reality is that Nigeria can never claim to be better than Ghana today. Do you guys know that unemployment in Nigeria is officially 80%? Why do you think everyone is an okada rider, in fact some ‘university’ graduates charge cell phones to make a living in some of your major cities-because most people can’t even have electricity to charge their phones! And what about the army of kidnappers,ritualists and ‘armu’ robbers. Do you also know that 90% of Nigerians survive on less than $2 a day? I don’t even think you know the level of poverty in Nigeria and Ghana. And while Ghana is on track to meeting the MDG goals on key sectors like poverty alleviation,access to education(by the way the number of Nigerians seeking admission into Ghanaian schools is indeed very frightening), and health care while Nigeria is far, far behind and has no prospect of meeting any of the targets set out in the MDG programme.

I don’t give a damn whether you folks think Nigeria is better than Ghana or vice versa. Why should I care when the concern should be how many citizens or inhabitants have access to potable water,how effective is security for the ordinary citizen, how good are the roads, health care, how many people can afford food etc. I guess most of you look at how prosperous a country is by the number if mansions, skyscrapers, limos, how mighty and tall one’s gele is, how many citizens are able to block streets in the neighbourhood to throw those audacious parties. I don’t know how some of you measure prosperity, but I will advise you look for the UN human development index to see how Nigeria fares. I guess some of you know the truth but will never admit,huh? How many Nigerians have access to potable water, how many Nigerians can sleep with their two eyes closed at night, how many hours of public electricity (PHCN) can you get? What is the life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with other West African countries, especially Ghana?

For everyone, including Nigerians, we want to have a good life-drive on good roads,sleep with our two eyes shut at night, eat three descent meals,have good education for my children, and generally provide a standard of life that ensures that I stay healthy for many more years-enhancing my life expectancy. Which of these two countries provide these conditions better? Forget about the limos, the skyscrapers, the big agbadas,geles etc. What is a limo when there are no good roads to drive them on, what is a skyscraper when there is no electricity to power the lift to the 20th floor, for example. I have a lawyer friend from the east-an Igbo based in Abuja- he can’t even drive any of his powerful cars to his village! The ‘landlords’ will deal with him.

My candid advice is Nigeria has a lot of challenges-just like Ghana- and should focus on addressing them. This obsession with Ghana will not get your problems solved. As far as most of you are concerned, Nigeria is better than Ghana. If that makes you happy and helps to massage your zuma rock-like ego, fine. I know better!

Gbawe, I think you’ve got yourself a good wife. At least she can stand up for you.

Sonofpeace, don’t expose your ignorance,huh? The way you are going I wouldn’t be surprised if you end saying Nigeria owns the whole of Ghana,huh? Who told you that a Nigerian owns Tema refinery and the west African gas project? You sound very ignorant, just like a number of people posting comments on this thread. Go and find out who really owns the Tema refinery and wagp before you come here to post rubbish.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by shesi(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
@shesi

Please dont draw me into your arguments. And there is no where in my previous submission that I said 90% of Ghanaians are Christians.

And on the history of Ghana, I believe if you have had a little patience, you will have known that the Ga people of Accra migrated from Ile Ife from Nigeria. There is a suburb in Osu called Osu Alata. The people of Gonjaland are from Northern Nigeria. The word 'Gonja' comes from a corrupted Hausa word 'Gwanja' - trading. My Hausa speaking brothers could attest to that. Go to Salaga in the North and you will see it all there.

The word 'Zongo' is actually Zango, a temporal place of abode and guest who are living there. I must say you have not taken notice or it did not occur to you that places like Tudu, Cowlane, Makola, Kasoa, Okaishie, Zongo lane, Accra Newtown (formally Lagos town) all Accra are of Nigerian origin. And it is the same thing all over the country.

There are prominent Nigerians who are deep into our politics and there are still a whole bunch of them who are holding key government positions. I can talk of the Bankoles, in the early 50' the Brimah's, in the 90's. Even our former Vice president Aliu Mahama had his root from Nigeria. For your information, our current National Chief Imam origin is from Zamfara. Come to our Mosques and guess what language is used for sermons. The list is endless. I'm telling you this on authority. I have done research on them and I'm still doing it.

As I keep saying, the issue is not about the country. It is about individuals who can make a difference. I live in a place where 90% of the people are originally from Nigeria. So it is easier for a newcomer to be roped in because of the language. Come to the streets in Accra or go to the Mosques on Fridays. All the beggars that the authorities in Lagos and elsewhere were sacking have all ended up here.

So please shesi let us be civil on the issue. As long as the world spins, we may find ourselves in different environments one time or another. And who knows, one day, the trend will change again and Ghanains will be trooping back to Nigeria!

FYI: There are people on this forum who personally know me because I hosted them in Accra . They will tell you my story

There is a section of Houston nicknamed "Lagos". Are Americans from Nigeria too? Is Alata a nigerian word?

Do you also mean to suggest that Hausa is a nigerian language? you must not be well educated/travelled are you? Hausa is spoken widely across West Africa. From Senegal to Chad to Mali to Mauritania etc etc etc.

Stop masquerading as a Ghanaian. You are no Ghanaian. Zongo is now a nigerian word? are you farrking kidding me? Since when was Accra Newton called Lagostown? i grew up in Accra (before there was a suburd called Newtown,so tell me)
How is Tudu, Makola, et al of nigerian origin? are you high? btw, mentioning those names does not convince me one bit that you are ghanaian. quite the opposite actually. Especially since you mention Tudu. Tudu of all place? do you know the history of that place Tudu?

You seem to be saying that all the northern ghana people are from nigeria. You couldn't be more wrong. Most of the inhabitants of modern day Northern Ghana came down from Timbuktu. Present day Mali. The only Ghanaian tribe originated from present day Benin/Nigeria region are the Gas. And they originally came from the Horn of Africa region. Stopping at several points before finally settling where they are now.

Don't get it twisted. There will never be any trooping of ghanaians into nigeria. For what?

you are a kid. you don't know what you're talking about. sit back and let grown ups educate you.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2010
@K4, after Gbawe exposed you for what you are, dont try and come over as rational and unbiased.

You are a bigot plain and simple.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
K4:

Look my honest opinion is that Ghanaians and Nigerians can never get along, because we are very different people. Yes, very different. You guys can talk all the talk but the reality is that Nigeria can never claim to be better than Ghana today. Do you guys know that unemployment in Nigeria is officially 80%? Why do you think everyone is an okada rider, in fact some ‘university’ graduates charge cell phones to make a living in some of your major cities-because most people can’t even have electricity to charge their phones! And what about the army of kidnappers,ritualists and ‘armu’ robbers. Do you also know that 90% of Nigerians survive on less than $2 a day? I don’t even think you know the level of poverty in Nigeria and Ghana. And while Ghana is on track to meeting the MDG goals on key sectors like poverty alleviation,access to education(by the way the number of Nigerians seeking admission into Ghanaian schools is indeed very frightening), and health care while Nigeria is far, far behind and has no prospect of meeting any of the targets set out in the MDG programme.

I don’t give a damn whether you folks think Nigeria is better than Ghana or vice versa. Why should I care when the concern should be how many citizens or inhabitants have access to potable water,how effective is security for the ordinary citizen, how good are the roads, health care, how many people can afford food etc. I guess most of you look at how prosperous a country is by the number if mansions, skyscrapers, limos, how mighty and tall one’s gele is, how many citizens are able to block streets in the neighbourhood to throw those audacious parties. I don’t know how some of you measure prosperity, but I will advise you look for the UN human development index to see how Nigeria fares. I guess some of you know the truth but will never admit,huh? How many Nigerians have access to potable water, how many Nigerians can sleep with their two eyes closed at night, how many hours of public electricity (PHCN) can you get? What is the life expectancy in Nigeria, compared with other West African countries, especially Ghana?

For everyone, including Nigerians, we want to have a good life-drive on good roads,sleep with our two eyes shut at night, eat three descent meals,have good education for my children, and generally provide a standard of life that ensures that I stay healthy for many more years-enhancing my life expectancy. Which of these two countries provide these conditions better? Forget about the limos, the skyscrapers, the big agbadas,geles etc. What is a limo when there are no good roads to drive them on, what is a skyscraper when there is no electricity to power the lift to the 20th floor, for example. I have a lawyer friend from the east-an Igbo based in Abuja- he can’t even drive any of his powerful cars to his village! The ‘landlords’ will deal with him.

My candid advice is Nigeria has a lot of challenges-just like Ghana- and should focus on addressing them. This obsession with Ghana will not get your problems solved. As far as most of you are concerned, Nigeria is better than Ghana. If that makes you happy and helps to massage your zuma rock-like ego, fine. I know better!

Gbawe, I think you’ve got yourself a good wife. At least she can stand up for you.

Sonofpeace, don’t expose your ignorance,huh? The way you are going I wouldn’t be surprised if you end saying Nigeria owns the whole of Ghana,huh? Who told you that a Nigerian owns Tema refinery and the west African gas project? You sound very ignorant, just like a number of people posting comments on this thread. Go and find out who really owns the Tema refinery and wagp before you come here to post rubbish.

For your information Nigeria budget were used to sponsor West Africa Gas Pipeline Project by the then Obj administration and Yes Tema Refinery is owned by a Nigerian in the person of, I won't name cos its a big secret atleast for now, but i promise you that one day you'll know better.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
shesi:

There is a section of Houston nicknamed "Lagos". Are Americans from Nigeria too? Is Alata a nigerian word?

Do you also mean to suggest that Hausa is a nigerian language? you must not be well educated/travelled are you? Hausa is spoken widely across West Africa. From Senegal to Chad to Mali to Mauritania etc etc etc.

Stop masquerading as a Ghanaian. You are no Ghanaian. Zongo is now a nigerian word? are you farrking kidding me? Since when was Accra Newton called Lagostown? i grew up in Accra (before there was a suburd called Newtown,so tell me)
How is Tudu, Makola, et al of nigerian origin? are you high? btw, mentioning those names does not convince me one bit that you are ghanaian. quite the opposite actually. Especially since you mention Tudu. Tudu of all place? do you know the history of that place Tudu?

You seem to be saying that all the northern ghana people are from nigeria. You couldn't be more wrong. Most of the inhabitants of modern day Northern Ghana came down from Timbuktu. Present day Mali. The only Ghanaian tribe originated from present day Benin/Nigeria region are the Gas. And they originally came from the Horn of Africa region. Stopping at several points before finally settling where they are now.

Don't get it twisted. There will never be any trooping of ghanaians into nigeria. For what?

you are a kid. you don't know what you're talking about. sit back and let grown ups educate you.
The Makola Market is owned by who? The name Makola is it a Ghana name? What were you trying to insinuate? Plz man Educate me i want to know better chale.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Seshi

I have decided not to respond to any more of your ignorance. If you don't know that Accra New town was formally Lagos town and you don't know the history surrounding it, then there is no need to educate you further.

Well, you have your opinion and I have mine. And anytime you happens to be in Accra again, just drop by and I will 'willingly' chat with you and give you some few lectures. If I happen to be in Lagos (which I have no seen for the past 20 yrs), I will like to drop by and have a cup with you if only you are willing to do so.

If you are really in search of the truth, kindly ask your other brothers who are in Accra and you will know more.

For reference, look for a book written by Prof. Deborah Pellow an Anthropologist of the Syracuse univeristy USA titled. LANDLORDS AND LODGERS. You can google for the book and read a piece of it and you will know that I'm talking on authority.

Good luck
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 3:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
@sonofpeace

Makola is not a Ghanaian name. It is a name given by the Yurubas from Ibadan who settled in Accra in those times. The last time I checked, there was a Makola market in Ibadan. Someone should prove me wrong
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 3:22pm On Apr 28, 2010
asukson:

Hi tkb41, Am a student wit A.T.B.U. Bauchi nd i have planning to scul in Ghana. Pls dis my numb incase wen next U want to visit ghana U can help me get an application form in any of their University. 08037643339,My name is Aminu Asuku. Tanx.

Drop me a mail in my box at salamandercat@yahoo.com and let me see how I can be of help
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
salamander:

@sonofpeace

Makola is not a Ghanaian name. It is a name given by the Yurubas from Ibadan who settled in Accra in those times. The last time I checked, there was a Makola market in Ibadan. Someone should prove me wrong
i was only being sarcastic.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by K4: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hmmmm Londoner you want to take me on? I don't really have time for a worthless loser like your type.I dey kankpe, If you want a fight , ready any time.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by K4: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ Londoner, who told you I'm being rational and unbiased? If it is about Ghana then you have my full attention. I have a duty as a very PROUD citizen of a great country called GHANA to defend my heritage. I owe no one an apology and I will do anything-including sacrificing my life- to defend the intergrity of my country. Does that sound like someone who'd like to please anyone? I stand by whatever I have posted on this forum. Rubbish. I realy don't care a hoot what you folks think about me,huh? So don't carry on with your rational and unbiased stuff,huh?Again, rubbish!
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2010
@K4, I didn't read your replies to me, you have nothing to say that deserves any attention from me. I ask you politely that it  be the last time you address me directly on this site. I simply dont respect people who think like you do.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by K4: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
the feeling is mutual, Londoner. I hope you don't ever refer to me in your postings again,ever.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by koshitse: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
fact is ,the relation between ghana and nigeria ,is more brotherhood than friendship,it was long there before the white man came and colonised both countries, in those days ,they were walking by foot and sailing in cannoes, Lagos-Accra-Lagos, and Accra-Lagos Accra,to visit relatives and also to do business.in bad times and good times ,they turn to each other direct or indirect, its a deep rooted relation and will always be there.they dont have other best friend as themselves
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2010
@K4

I like your zeal and your patriotism when it comes to the issue of defending mother Ghana. But I believe you could have shown a bit of difference in terms of choice of words.

I know everyone react differently from any issue. But as fellow countryman and African, please could you soften up so other people can see the best of you. I know how some of the posts are such that one feels like hitting the person, but as the saying goes, "do not argue with a fool, people might not notice the difference." I hope my plea would be taken in good faith. I have no intention of castigating you, if I have, I'm apologising.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by shesi(m): 8:49pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Salamander

What makes you think i'm nigerian?

I wouldn't be caught dead living in Lagos. For what?

I'm full blooded Ghanaian and i'm trying to tell you you dont know jack about Accra or it's history. Who told you Makola was settled by Yoruba traders? where the hell did you get that from? Makola used to be the first stop for Buses ariving in Accra from Afram Plains. Makola is a Ga word. Your whole argument basis is wrong. Look, i don't need education on Accra from you. Like i said, very few people know Accra as well as i do.

The FACT is Ghana is on the up and up. We're moving up. Nigeria on the other hand it as best at Standstill. More realistically moving backwards. This is the painful truth farkups like londoner and Gbawe are so pained by. They are motivated by pure jealously and sheer disbelief that Ghana is now outdoing them in every possible way.
YOu have a spineless looser like Gbawe who couldn't hack it first in the UK, and now in GHana, and instead of coming to terms with the fact that he is just a failure by default, he chooses to attack Ghana,the noble country hosting an  invalid like him, at every single opportunity.

And then there's the quintesential EEDIOT Londoner. The least said about him the better. He claims to be a big shot.  Somehow everytime i read from him, i'm reminded of the phrase empty barrels make the most noise.

YOu can continue with your backside-kissing but real a true ghanaian man can never do that. Tell them the truth to their face. Their country is shiiiite.

After all is said and done, which people are tripping over themselves at the entry borders into Ghana? You got that right - NIgerians. They can continue to live in delusion but the facts on the ground speak for themselves.

I repeat my original question: Have you heard any Ghanaian young man/woman asking a question about Nigeria like the OP of this thread was asking?

THAT my friends, is all the proof we need.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Martass: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2010
Gbawe,

If you feel so bitter about Ghana what the hell are you doing there? Get out!

You have constantly been making noise about how Xenophobic Ghanaians are, pleeeeeaaaaase, give me a break. Who are more Xenophobic than NIGERIANS? Have you guys forgotten the Biafra war? Prey tell me, what was the precursor of the Biafra war? You can not even contain yourselves as Nigerians with different ethnic groups and would brutishly slaughter each other at the drop of a dime, talk about Xenophobic. If you are capable of doing it to your fellow country men, for the life of me I’ll not count on you not do it to Ghanaians or other foreigners for that matter. Maybe the opportunity has not just presented itself but at least there is a record as to what You people are capable of doing.    

Do you know the number of Ghanaians who died in Nigeria during the Ghana must go period? Don’t get me started about Xenophobia.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2010
@seshi

Sorry for the mixup
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
They even created a thread on Ghanaweb about this very thread, lol

Yet, just last week there was a thread telling them they should emulate those on Nairaland, you can sure see why by the way they "express" themselves here. They are like little boys.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by sulad82i(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
Regardless of the economic nature of Nigeria right now. It wont take long compare to Ghana b4 Nigeria get to its rightful place again
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2010
@k4, sheshi en matass, What are You doing in Nairaland. Plz for your Information this is Nigeria and not Ghana, go get a life in your heavenly ghanaweb and leave Nairaland for Nigerians mister.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 10:26pm On Apr 28, 2010
@sonofpeace, I am Nigerian, lol

It is one of the  Ghanaian posters who have created no less than two threads on Ghanaweb about this thread, what for I dont know.

They are actually showing themselves up if you ask me. They are simply full of hate, I actually pity them. this is a website for everyone, whether they are Nigerian or  not, but I wonder why they come here if they harbour such hate.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
londoner:

@sonofpeace, I am Nigerian, lol

It is one of the  Ghanaian posters who have created no less than two threads on Ghanaweb about this thread, what for I dont know.

They are actually showing themselves up if you ask me. They are simply full of hate, I actually pity them. this is a website for everyone, whether they are Nigerian or not, but I wonder why they come here if they harbour such hate.

Sorry my brother, it was a mistake i was referring to those idle ghanaians talking rubbish en messing up with their superiors.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 10:36pm On Apr 28, 2010
@son of peace, no worries. I'm a woman actually, lol
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by sulad82i(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2010
londoner:

@son of peace, no worries. I'm a woman actually, lol

ha ha ha. Nobody seems to know who or what Londoner is.
@ Londoner, u sef need to let us knw which one u be by updating ur profile on gender. I think time don reach and pass on that one
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by londoner: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2010
sulad82i:

ha ha ha. Nobody seems to know who or what Londoner is.
@ Londoner, u sef need to let us knw which one u be by updating your profile on gender. I think time don reach and pass on that one

I like to keep it that way because people can unconsciously change their reactions if they feel they are speaking to a woman. Its not actually important is it? In fact, for the past three weeks I had my profile pic up,  I only changed it about half an hour ago. You would have seen what Londoner looks like.

I like to keep the mystery, its funny that most people assume I'm a guy its probably because I'm outspoken, lol
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
@all Chale people, Reject Nigeria investments and become poorer. Read Bank of Ghana's Composite Index of Economic Activity Report by Kwasi Amissa-Arthur(Bank of Ghana governor) You'll know more.
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 3:47am On Apr 29, 2010
londoner:

I like to keep it that way because people can unconsciously change their reactions if they feel they are speaking to a woman. Its not actually important is it? In fact, for the past three weeks I had my profile pic up,  I only changed it about half an hour ago. You would have seen what Londoner looks like.

I like to keep the mystery, its funny that most people assume I'm a guy its probably because I'm outspoken, lol

You are right about that. There are people who will not find the sense in what you are saying as soon as they put a tag on you. Keep it up
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by K4: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2010
Ogogoro, apketeshie, sapele water, kparaga, kai-kai, short cut,shepe,agwanta,jipiti and push-me-push-you

My greatest wish is to see all Nigerians pull out their so-called investments from Ghana, even if for six months- and let’s see what impact that will have on the Ghanaian economy. In my opinion, that will settle the debate about how much ‘investment’ Nigerians are making in Ghana.

To the other fellow who says this is a Nigerian site and if we don’t like we should go away. Well, I have no problem with this being a Nigerian web site exclusively for Nigerians. But then you must as well talk solely about Nigeria. If you make other countries an issue then it no longer becomes a Nigerian site.For everyone who feels vilified has the right to hit back and in the manner he deems appropriate. We all don’t have the same temperament so blame the person who goes out of his/her way to start a quarrel. Search the thread; I did not start the insults. Go back and identify those who thought an innocuous request for information regarding a young Nigerian woman’s desire to relocate to Ghana was a perfect opportunity to exhibit their morbid hatred for the Motherland. I guess you guys didn't see that unwarranted attack on Ghana,huh? I only responded to it, so why blame me? I have the right to hit back and I will always exercise that right with the highest degree of passion, commitment and venom whether on nairaland or any where else. Again, what rubbish!
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by salamander(m): 10:50am On Apr 29, 2010
@K4

lol
Re: Is Ghana A Good Place To Start Up Life? by Gbawe: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2010
Martass:

Gbawe,

If you feel so bitter about Ghana what the hell are you doing there? Get out!

Functional illiteracy, lack of comprehension and rabid xenophobia mixed into one !!! Do you know what you sound like ? Exactly like the racist thugs in Europe and and the West who ask Africans to go home , rather than inspect their own hateful characters , when Africans complain about discrimination!!! It is obvious hate has eroded the intelligence and comprehension skills of all the Ghanaian posters on this board because of the crap you are all writing !!!!

In asking me what I am doing in Ghana, like a classic xenophobe, you display pathetic bigotry, intolerance and inexposed local champion mentality with how you cannot comprehend that with a wife from Ghana and kids who are half Ghanaian I should be able to live here with dignity if that is what I wan't . Not one of you blind haters has addressed the despicable situation of Ghana turning into the opposite of the diasporan nations you all run to . Certain issues amounting to fundamental human rights of Nigerians are violated casually and all you hateful xenophobes have nothing to say about it other than ask Nigerians to leave if they are unhappy !!! incredible !!!

Whatever happened to standing up against xenophobia, bias , prejudice and hatred ? If a man has his money , is gainfully employed and possessing excellent reference that can be verified does it not bother you idiots if landlords fail to rent to him in Ghana merely because he is Nigerian? Would you guys like it if you were on the recieving end in the USA or the UK?

It would be obvious to non-West Africans reading this thread that it is you Ghanaians who care nothing for human rights, equity and the evolution of an egalitarian society !! How many times have I been asked to leave Ghana on this thread by you bunch of unattentive haters with poor comprehension when I have stated already that I am leaving soon for Nigeria and that my Ghanaian wife is actually more desperate to leave over her disgust with the xenophobia she wants her loved ones to escape?

You hateful idiots are not even concerned that one of your daughters decries the xenophobia in her country of origin. You do not care that her children will likely be treated as second class citizens , even when this is her country, merely because she associated herself with "Anago" !!! You all have a lot to learn . Sadly , a lifetime will not be enough to learn what is important in life for you shameless haters !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Which Country Can Someone Travel With 1m / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.