Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... (2509 Views)

Man Catches Wife Cheating, Handles Situation Like A Real "G" (video) / What Do I Do In A Situation Like This! / Should A Real Man Put His Wife Or Family First In A Situation Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 1:49am On Nov 09, 2022
There's this good neighbour of mine that I always associates with..we do talk, Play and do some stuff like that together... cheesy

She 38 and unmarried, she isn't in any relationship at all;we do ball together as neighbours sha just that!!!

Let's me cut it short, I'm tired of typing ...

Fast forward to this morning around 3::AM..i heard a knock at My door ..cos I was still awake, so i rushed down to check who was knocking behold it's was this neighbour of mine..she was on her night gown, looking so charming tho cheesy... shocked shocked she asked me to open the door for her cos she's feeling too lonely in her apartment..i was like okay!!! Wait a minute I rush in to put on My pyjamas cos I was only on My short...

I later came back nd opened they door for her,she walked in majestically.. then I closed My door and follow her ...

She came in and sat on My bed without saying any shit!! I was like Aunty Dorathy is everything alright ??cos that's her name...she replied yes..

On my mind I knew all was not fine, might be she's just scard of sleeping alone in her apartment....

So I climb on My bed and lay down My Head and My body...she was just there staring at me.. without saying shit..so I got My blanket and gave it to her to used.... she rejected it and said there's something very important that wants to discuss with you ...i said okay go ahead... she lay down roll closed to me..... now My spirit was high but I held myself firmly cos she is not My equal..

They following conversation took place..
She: why are you always alone?? Cos I haven't seen any Lady in your house before...

I: I laughed out so hard before replying ...i said I was fine staying alone.

She: have you for once asked me why i chosed to be they way i am??

I: I reply how

She: I meant staying up to 38 unmarried..

I:::i was like ooh NO!!!
But why

She::: she said okay, i want to ask for a favour!!

I:::i said yes!!... go ahead

She::: promise me you not gonna fail me..

I::: i said yes...

She:: I have been having this in mind right from they day i knew you and I always feel bad telling you or asking you this...

I::i was like what's that??

She:: you are aware I'm 38 unmarried,No relationship and I'm afraid of Men cos I ave been through..a serious heartbreak � before.. you know, you are My neighbour, my friend nd they one I'm really closed to in this compound and i trust you ..

I'm getting old and i can't remain like this ...I need a favour from you and that's a child...i know this might sound weird to you but I'm really serious about it...i will be taking responsibility of everything, I will take care of you and the baby...i promise never to make you regret this favour you are about doing me....is not as if I want you to marry me,i want a child from you.. be it a male or female but if you give me both ...i will still appreciate it,if you chose to get married to me i will sponsor they marriage and i promise to build things together with you and defend you in anyway... I'm so desperate for this yeah! I know that was they reason i came by this time ..

I love you yeah! and I can't hide this anymore;i might be older than you but you made my taste... age is just a number..if you get married to me,even if you choosed to have a side chick out there i wasn't have any problem as far as you made me be among someone's mother...

I'm confused i haven't said anything till today and she's still distopping me ... what should I do now...�...she is beautiful tho but older than me..i loved her but they fear of her age hmmm... have you been through this before share your opinion ...
embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by libertyfather(m): 2:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Reason am for good 5 months before you accept, life no be dey straight like that

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Christiansimon: 2:31am On Nov 09, 2022
Hahaha...
free kpakus is about to be missed.
cha guy, my uncle is 58 his wife is 61, they have been married for 43 years, when i find out about there age guy trust me i pay respect to the marriage and not them, all u will do is just to tell her to keep to her words no matter what she must keep to her words, i don't know u but i know u are not the cheating type.but go and see your parents and explains this to them if u really love her but afraid of the age. age na number oh,if u continue to look at that trust me u will find the youngest age that will give u problem like mad.... grin

10 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Stephen0mozzy: 3:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Christiansimon:
Hahaha...
cha guy, my uncle is 58 his wife is 61, they have been married for 43 years, when i find out about there age guy trust me i pay respect to the marriage and not them, all u will do is just to tell her to keep to her words no matter what she must keep to her words, i don't know u but i know u are not the cheating type.but go and see your parents and explains this to them if u really love her but afraid of the age. age na number oh,if u continue to look at that trust me u will find the youngest age that will give u problem like mad.... grin

So your Uncle married at 15yrs? Hehe.. E no quick you do the maths abi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 3:26am On Nov 09, 2022
Christiansimon:
Hahaha...
i have been thinking about this...
Forget free kpekus na number i de eye
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 3:28am On Nov 09, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

grin grin grin this is shocking
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2022
libertyfather:
Reason am for good 5 months before you accept, life no be dey straight like that
surely, will.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 3:30am On Nov 09, 2022
@Lalasticlala,

@seun
.. front page biko
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by PerfectStranger(m): 3:46am On Nov 09, 2022
Trap! So what was she doing during her 20s? Abi she was looking for a Canadian based man?

Now she’s promising you shit coz she aging lol. Fxck the bicctch and discard her bro. So other younger girls doing shakara can learn. You deserve better!

7 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by PerfectStranger(m): 3:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Christiansimon:
Hahaha...
cha guy, my uncle is 58 his wife is 61, they have been married for 43 years, when i find out about there age guy trust me i pay respect to the marriage
Of course it’s always a free kpekus when they’re turning to evening news paper.

Can’t believe you’re telling a promising young guy to get stuck with a desperate Nigerian girl. Comparing your uncle’s wife to this present generation of women.

Telling a desperado to keep to her words lol,of course she’ll promise you heaven and earth then later mouth go change. Be like u never face anything for women matter. Na SIMPle guys like una these old cargoes Dey find.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Christiansimon: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Can’t believe you’re telling a promising young guy to get stuck with a desperate Nigerian girl. Comparing your uncle’s wife to this present generation of women.

Telling a desperado to keep to her words lol,of course she’ll promise you heaven and earth then later mouth go change. Be like u never face anything for women matter. Na SIMPle guys like una these old cargoes Dey find.
cha...! my last word i can ever remember anyone is LIFE IS A CHOICE. grin grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Christiansimon: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
i have been thinking about this... Forget free kpekus na number i de eye
grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Christiansimon: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

you Don See Am Finish grin

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Trap! So what was she doing during her 20s? Abi she was looking for a Canadian based man?

Now she’s promising you shit coz she aging lol. Fxck the bicctch and discard her bro. So other younger girls doing shakara can learn. You deserve better!
she was afraid of heartbreak and only dated once and broke up
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2022
PerfectStranger:

grin grin grin is it a crime to be simple again??
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by PerfectStranger(m): 10:59am On Nov 09, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
she was afraid of heartbreak and only dated once and broke up
…and you believe her? cry cry
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by dbestuncle: 12:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
With what I know now about how this life is, if I am in your shoes I ho marry her.
And I will be faithful to her, yes she made the first move but she is my kind of person Kuma before, else we wouldn't be close in the first instance.
I go take charge , wipe away her tears, do small marriage with her and that with the approval of my family members sha o.
But I am not you

Unyimekelvin:
There's this good neighbour of mine that I always associates with..we do talk, Play and do some stuff like that together... cheesy

She 38 and unmarried, she isn't in any relationship at all;we do ball together as neighbours sha just that!!!

Fast forward to this morning around 3::AM..i heard a knock at My door ..cos I was still awake, so i rushed down to check who was knocking behold it's was this neighbour of mine..she was on her night gown, looking so charming tho cheesy... shocked shocked she asked me to open the door for her cos she's feeling too lonely in her apartment..i was like okay!!! Wait a minute I rush in to put on My pyjamas cos I was only on My short...

I later came back nd opened they door for her,she walked in majestically.. then I closed My door and follow her ...

She came in and sat on My bed without saying any shit!! I was like Aunty Dorathy is everything alright ??cos that's her name...she replied yes..

On my mind I knew all was not fine, might be she's just scard of sleeping alone in her apartment....

So I climb on My bed and lay down My Head and My body...she was just there staring at me.. without saying shit..so I got My blanket and gave it to her to used.... she rejected it and said there's something very important that wants to discuss with you ...i said okay go ahead... she lay down roll closed to me..... now My spirit was high but I held myself firmly cos she is not My equal..

She: why are you always alone?? Cos I haven't seen any Lady in your house before...

But why

She:: I have been having this in mind right from they day i knew you and I always feel bad telling you or asking you this...

She:: you are aware I'm 38 unmarried,No relationship and I'm afraid of Men cos I ave been through..a serious heartbreak � before.. you know, you are My neighbour, my friend nd they one I'm really closed to in this compound and i trust you ..

I'm getting old and i can't remain like this ...I need a favour from you and that's a child...i know this might sound weird to you but I'm really serious about it...i will be taking responsibility of everything, I will take care of you and the baby...i promise never to make you regret this favour you are about doing me....is not as if I want you to marry me,i want a child from you.. be it a male or female but if you give me both ...i will still appreciate it,if you chose to get married to me i will sponsor they marriage and i promise to build things together with you and defend you in anyway... I'm so desperate for this yeah! I know that was they reason i came by this time ..

I love you yeah! and I can't hide this anymore;i might be older than you but you made my taste... age is just a number..if you get married to me,even if you choosed to have a side chick out there i wasn't have any problem as far as you made me be among someone's mother...

I'm confused i haven't said anything till today and she's still distopping me ... what should I do now...�...she is beautiful tho but older than me..i loved her but they fear of her age hmmm... have you been through this before share your opinion ...
embarassed

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Nicepoker(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
King of golden pennnnis. grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by zed7: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
A figment of the writers imagination. Women have abundant opportunities to have sex and get pregnant. The only problem is that they can't chose a husband, it's the man that choses whom to marry.

An old layer desperate for a child knows what to do.

It's interesting that gullible people actually believe this poorly written and unimaginative fiction. Too many dummies around.

5 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Unyimekelvin:

But why

embarassed

Bro, I think she's been sincere here.... just think b4 doing it......and let her promise u she won't hide the baby from u....
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by SPAMBOX7: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:

grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by immanuelsize: 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Christiansimon:
Hahaha...
so your uncle was 15 years when he married?
Lie Mohammed, continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by okere62(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please go ahead and marry her if your story is true,majority of girls out there are gold digger,If you are a Christian set aside some days to pray and ask God to direct you on what to do .Age and maturity play important role in marriage so her age is a plus for you.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
She is only nice to you because she sees you as a means to her end. Once she achieve what she want, you will see fire

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by luizpippo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gimme her number, let me give her twins.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by JoeRizzla(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
All I can say is you deserve better. Reason am

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
luizpippo:
Gimme her number, let me give her twins.
grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
JoeRizzla:
All I can say is you deserve better.
Reason am
yeah, I'm reasoning well.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
She is only nice to you because she sees you as a means to her end. Once she achieve what she want, you will see fire
surely,that is why I'm still pending her request.
Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
okere62:
Please go ahead and marry her if your story is true,majority of girls out there are gold digger,If you are a Christian set aside some days to pray and ask God to direct you on what to do .Age and maturity play important role in marriage so her age is a plus for you.
this a true life story, but she is older than me I'm just 22 embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Unyimekelvin: 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eltunechi:

Bro, I think she's been sincere here.... just think b4 doing it......and let her promise u she won't hide the baby from u....
she won't hide they baby for sure but she away too older than i.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Do At A Situation Like This... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
she won't hide they baby for sure but she away too older than i.

It's true.....I also considered the age difference...... menopause is close

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Ware Of This Nairalander (photo) / What Exactly Is Cheating? / She Wants To Pick The Best Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.