Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For (1911 Views)

"She Had Sex With Her Friend A Night To Her Wedding With A Pastor" / 6 Ways To Care For Your Partner Beyond Mere Words / Assuming You Wake Up In The Night To See Your Wife/husband Turn To This?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2018
Say good night to your crush or crushs on Nl let them know you care for them

Good night and sweet dreams
Thegeneralqueen
Make sure you dream about me

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by friendlyadvice: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
grin don't have a crush on this guy I mean #nohomo but I care about him and his mallo clan

Good night kabrud

2 Likes

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2018
Darling QueenSuccubus have a nice night my dear.

#kisses#....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by thatabokiboiy: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

#kisses#....
Is if your turn? cheesy
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2018
. Or.
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 18, 2018
https:///8ysVpO2WPpG7jEtvbAIYZN

Kindly follow the link above and join the whatsapp chatting group for singles if and only if you reside in Warri, Delta state
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
thatabokiboiy:
Is if your turn? cheesy
Lol no worry I be original Naija man. I go handle am
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by LifeofEFCC: 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2018
Good night JVgal my love and to my casual friend biacan I heart you dear sweet dreamspot and good night

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by thatabokiboiy: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol no worry I be original Naija man. I go handle am
grin grin grin
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by donstan18: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
Goodnight Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:
Goodnight Buhari and Nnamdi Kanu
donstan donstan
I guess madam is watching you that's why you mentioned those name
What will become of you when madam notice say you have crush on Nl

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by donstan18: 11:54pm On Feb 18, 2018
amani63:
donstan donstan I guess madam is watching you that's why you mentioned those name What will become of you when madam notice say you have crush on Nl
Lol, cheesy
Which madam?
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy

Which madam?
your wife na

Nawoo for you since when do you divorce your wife

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by donstan18: 11:58pm On Feb 18, 2018
amani63:
your wife na
Nawoo for you since when do you divorce your wife
Young man, what exactly are you typing about? cheesy
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Young man, what exactly are you typing about? cheesy

don't worry I know why you are trying to cover up

The Child on your dp is he not your child
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by donstan18: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
don't worry I know why you are trying to cover up

The Child on your dp is he not your child

Lol, cheesy

I strongly believe you are feeling dizzy and need to have a rest just like I'm boutta hit the bed.

Concerning the child, I'm not responsible with what you think of the child, I'm only responsible for uploading the picture

Amani, ma Nigga cheesy, i'll holla you later in the day, rest tight. cool

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy

I strongly believe you are feeling dizzy and need to have a rest just like I'm boutta hit the bed.

Concerning the child, I'm not responsible with what you think of the child, I'm only responsible for uploading the picture

Amani, ma Nigga cheesy, i'll holla you later in the day, rest tight. cool
okoo
good night bro
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

#kisses#....

cheesy

Meehnn...are u sleeping now? I juz woke up, getting ready for work..No worries, we'll catch up later then..

Nytnyt
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

Meehnn...are u sleeping now? I juz woke up, getting ready foe work..No worries, we'll catch up later then..

Nytnyt
by this time which kind work be that
You need to rest sister
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
by this time which kind work be that
You need to rest sister

grin

We're not in the same zone sha cheesy

Probably, almost everybody is sleeping in ur country by now but here, we're all getting ready for work.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

We're not in the same zone sha cheesy

Probably, almost everybody is sleeping in ur country by now but here, we're all getting ready for work.. grin
1hour different
Here is 11.23pm that don't mean you have to go work by 12.23pm unless you are telling me you are preparing to go work around 2 or 3

You need to rest dear
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2018
amani63:
1hour different
Here is 11.23pm that don't mean you have to go work by 12.23pm unless you are telling me you are preparing to go work around 2 or 3

You need to rest dear

cheesy

I'm 8hrs ahead of u...
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by JVgal(f): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Good night JVgal my love and to my casual friend biacan I heart you dear sweet dreamspot and good night

I see you �
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

I'm 8hrs ahead of u...
ahaa
So you are not in 9ja
Ride on dear
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by biacan(f): 8:38am On Feb 19, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Awww you're so sweet thanks wink
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2018
Favouramani:
Say good night to your crush or crushs on Nl let them know you care for them

Good night and sweet dreams
Thegeneralqueen
Make sure you dream about me
I dreamt of so many things about you shocked but there's this particular one that has been disturbing me and I need to visit my pastor for prayers so it can come to reality embarassed it was about you giving me the pin of your ATM card lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm off to church to see the pastor cool

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I dreamt of so many things about you shocked but there's this particular one that has been disturbing me and I need to visit my pastor for prayers so it can come to reality embarassed it was about you giving me the pin of your ATM card lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy cheesy I'm off to church to see the pastor cool
funny you
What if I tell you I don't operate with ATM card

1 Like

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by LifeofEFCC: 8:56am On Feb 19, 2018
JVgal:

I see you �
no p dear

Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Favouramani:
funny you
What if I tell you I don't operate with ATM card
You won't try it at all..... Favouramani allow GOD'S will to be done in your life.....my pastor is still praying about what I dreamt cool
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by LifeofEFCC: 8:58am On Feb 19, 2018
Thanks dear
biacan:
Awww you're so sweet thanks wink
Thegeneralqueen:
I dreamt of so many things about you shocked but there's
am surprise by this two account

Why do this two account have the same profile pic
What a coincidence
Re: Say Good Night To One Or Two Nl You Care For by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Thanks dear am surprise by this two account

Why do this two account have the same profile pic
What a coincidence
How do you mean sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

- / Pls Help Me / Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.