Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him (1904 Views)

Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by Sparky12(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2019

A distraught corps member deployed to a school in Port Harcourt for her service year, narrated how she was rejected because she refused to sleep with a man she met at the school who is supposedly the proprietor.

The alleged school's proprietor had promised her an accomodation and leisure in her service year, but refused to sign her acceptance letter after she rejected sleeping with him.

Instagram user @di.zire who shared the story, also revealed that the man threatened to tell NYSC authorities that the corps member rejected the Primary Place of Assignment (PPA) herself. She wrote;

I was minding my business today as usual, then i hear my friend going on and off with this babe on the phone. He was trying to calm her down. After over thirty minutes on the phone, he explains that she went to her PPA which is a school in portharcort today and the man she met there said for him to accept her letter she would have to sleep with him and they would be doing so as she serves in the school, promising her accommodation and that she wouldn't have to come to work everyday.

I called her back, asked if she was okay, still in tears she said no, and explained the same thing my friend had explained. He threatened her saying that he would say she rejected the PPA herself.... My dear thought that would be an issue and was pleading but still refusing the offer and he refused to accept the letter, sticking to his condition. I told her to just go straight the secretariat and make a complaint and that she should be happy about the rejection letter. It doesnt matter who makes the rejection.

At least she's out of that ridiculous school. She wants to be taken out of that local government because she says its a small town, the schools are close and they have links with eachother. But then yet again, who knows what perverted soul she would meet at the secretariat and disregard her complaints? What about the female students in that school, are their parents aware of this perverted fool they placed their children under. Who knows how many students are being sexually harassed. . .

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/corps-member-rejected-by-school-owner.html?m=1

Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by Sparky12(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by AstroOG: 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by Blackfire(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2019
What is sex
Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by Kirchhoff01(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
Some men see women as sex objects.

If you check well this man get wife way he put for house.

Though some ladies will gladly accept this proposal sha.
Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
She wrote all these without mentioning the name of the school and where it is located at. What could she be hiding ?

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by tidalstorm(m): 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2019
The girl na small girl.
if to say na my corper friend, She for don chuck hand for inside him eye, still carry him matter go LGI for that kind stupid thought
Re: Corps Member Rejected By School Owner For Refusing To Sleep With Him by placeofallure(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2019
It's high time they cancelled this NYSC. It's not living up to it's existence anymore, why clutch tightly to a tradition that has no meaning? I was posted to about 3 PPAs. I kept on changing because they all wanna have sex with me, from the divorcee principal to the old cargo proprietor and the state assembly dishonourable man. The Zonal Inspector too was a constant pest that I kept shrugging off. Haba! Won fi se yin ni? Corp members will be traveling, na kidnapper things or motor go get accident, na die. They use Corp members for election, police go shoot dem. All in the name of serving fatherland, na wetin! Fatherland don serve me for one day? Abeg!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Montblanc Italian Designer Handbag For Sale / 60-year -old Woman Finds Love, Weds For The First Time / 16 Years Old Boy Set To Marry His Girl Friend Of 44 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.