Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Have You Ever Dated Or Did You Get Married To Your Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Or Did You Get Married To Your Dream Girl (447 Views)

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated Or Did You Get Married To Your Dream Girl by jimfarayola(m): 12:34am On Feb 19, 2018
I've never dated my dream girl and even the girl I am dating presently is never my kind of girl, and there is no higher tendency I will get married to one.

what about you guys?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Did You Get Married To Your Dream Girl by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 19, 2018
You can succeed if only you are not sleeping and dreaming. grin grin grin
When people are doing things in real life, you are there happening in dreams undecided undecided undecided
If you are not seeing your dream girl, just wake up then you can see her in reality
Re: Have You Ever Dated Or Did You Get Married To Your Dream Girl by jimfarayola(m): 1:01am On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
You can succeed if only you are not sleeping and dreaming. grin grin grin
When people are doing things in real life, you are there happening in dreams undecided undecided undecided
If you are not seeing your dream girl, just wake up then you can see her in reality

And this is funny

(1) (Reply)

This Thing Needs Enlargement. / 5 Key Ways To Make Your Man Love You / Sensible Or Senseless?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.