Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man (3268 Views)

I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife (opinion) / Nigerian Men Used As Sex Machine By Rich South Korean Ladies - Man Says / I Watch My Wife Sleep With Younger Men - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Priscy01(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2018
This male Twitter user is of the opinion that women don't mind being objectified by rich, good looking men and only protest when the man is not admirable.

The objectification of women is the representation of them as pretty little things to satisfy the lusts of men.

See the post below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/women-dont-mind-being-objectified-by-rich-and-good-looking-men-man.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by eezeribe(m): 8:13am On Feb 19, 2018
OK
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Shayneward1: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2018
True, when a good looking guy stares at a girls boobs and butt they swoon and wiggle.

When a bad looking guy stares at the same butts they call him pervert and bring out their peppersprays.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Yet Don Jazzy had to apologise to a lady who claimed he objectified her? Is Don Jazzy not rich and all?

He shouldn't go home and learn basic manners. Keep trying to sugarcoat the wrong things, that way it's easier to eat it.
Maybe his momma and females around him fit into this, because I am sure his circle isn't enough to draw this conclusion.

This is how they go about making and acting on generalisations. When it lands them in trouble, they'll start playing victim and shouting feminist...

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
To independent ladies, I doubt they'll like to be objectified.

But, to broke ladies.

They won't just like a rich man to objectify them, they like it more when you see them as a THING!

Below is their way.

When their man is broke, they'll be like... He objectifies me and wants me to be his slave

But, when it's a rich man, they'll be .... I don't mind if he sees me as an object, I love him...I don't mind if he wants me to be his slave, i'm being submissive to him because being submissive is my hobby

The bitter truth is, Broke women like being objectified by rich men

4 Likes

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by GloriaNinja(f): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2018
undecided NOT LIKE SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN, IF YOU ARE A MAN, RICH AND HANDSOME AND YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT, I WILL DUMP YOU INTO A PIT TOILET.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Yet Don Jazzy had to apologise to a lady who claimed he objectified her? Is Don Jazzy not rich and all?

He shouldn't go home and learn basic manners. Keep trying to sugarcoat the wrong things, that way it's easier to eat it.

Don jazzy apologized on social media doesn't mean he'll apologize in real.

Social media is not reality

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Don jazzy apologized on social media doesn't men he'll apologize in real.

Naso. Social media isn't reality, but his post is reality?
Mtcheeew...

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2018
some women .....
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Shayneward1: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Don jazzy apologized on social media doesn't men he'll apologize in real.

The woman objected in social media doesn't mean she would object in real life imagine the millions of girls that are begging to be objectified by Don jazzy and co, one even sent unsolicited nude pics to Davido.

Don't mind that woman.

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:22am On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Naso. Social media isn't reality, but his post is reality?
Mtcheeew...

I'm yet to agree with his post, i was just highlighting and trying to make you not to be deceived by the nice manners you see on net.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by princechurchill(m): 8:24am On Feb 19, 2018
One lady's food is another girl's poison
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

I'm yet to agree with his post, i was just highlighting and trying to make you not to be deceived by the nice manners you see on net.

But you've commented and reacted to a thousand posts that were lifted from the net. Were you deceived?

Or let's say, that this guy said this thing on net doesn't mean he'll say it in reality. Because I doubt he'll look his momma in the eye and say this. Well, except of course, that's how she trained him.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

But you've commented and reacted to a thousand posts that were lifted from the net. Were you deceived?

Or let's say, that this guy said this thing on net doesn't mean he'll say it in reality. Because I doubt he'll look his momma in the eye and say this. Well, except of course, that's how she trained him.

Yes, it's possible that I might have been deceived.

Just agree the fact that Donjazzy's apologies doesn't authoritatively justify the fact that he's truly an apologetic person in real.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 8:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Shayneward1:

The woman objected in social media doesn't mean she would object in real life imagine the millions of girls that are begging to be objectified by Don jazzy and co, one even sent unsolicited nude pics to Davido.

Don't mind that woman.

Lol, tellz yha
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Amazinpeace(f): 9:18am On Feb 19, 2018
What happened to the word "some" it's wrong for him to generalize it.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Espada10: 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Maybe his momma and females around him fit into this, because I am sure his circle isn't enough to draw this conclusion.

This is how they go about making and acting on generalisations. When it lands them in trouble, they'll start playing victim and shouting feminist...
don jazzy apologised because he objectified her ugliness in a meme...the girl was ugly with an anorexic features and he taunted and body-shamed her..it wasn't cool...there is a difference...your fish brain won't differentiate that because you are in a hurry to abuse men....and stop dragging people's parents into a topic..if I did that to you ..you will start screaming for mod to ban me and forming victim claiming you were innocent and didn't do anything

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Yes, it's possible that I might have been deceived.

Just agree the fact that Donjazzy's apologies doesn't authoritatively justify the fact that he's truly an apologetic person in real.

After you go retracting all your reactions to same posts on net. Call me to come agree. It's you that'll decide for me which could be reality, because it doesn't suit you this time... undecided
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
Espada10:
don jazzy apologised because he objectified her ugliness in a meme...the girl was ugly with an anorexic features and he taunted and body-shamed her..it wasn't cool...there is a difference...your fish brain won't differentiate that because you are in a hurry to abuse men....and stop dragging people's parents into a topic..if I did that to you ..you will start screaming for mod to ban me and forming victim claiming you were innocent and didn't do anything

Unidentified e-being, I have a fish brain, do you have a brain?
Were you born with a brain? If yes, how can a human being with a functional HUMAN BRAIN,dedicate his e-life to trolling me.

Your human brain also didn't tell you that while Don Jazzy's comment was wrong, some other girl wouldn't mind for reasons best known to her? Empty human brain!!

Now, tell me the part of that comment that abuses men or his parents. His comment is an insult to every woman, and I tell him to limit it to the women around him. That's not an insult, it's an advice. But your brain can't figure it out, you must sha quote Poco.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

After you go retracting all your reactions to same posts on net. Call me to come agree. It's you that'll decide for me which could be reality, because it doesn't suit you this time... undecided

What a thought, thinking it doesn't suit me kiss
Since our typos lies on the fact of believing and putting social media rants and posts to reality, how about we believing with the current thread that women love being objectified by rich men wink

How about that? cool
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

What a thought, thinking I doesn't suit me kiss
Since our typos lies on the fact of believing and putting social media rants and posts to reality, how about we believing with the currenctified by rich men wink

How about that? cool

If it's cool by you, fine. I hope you know that would extend to the women around you? Hopefully when another lady comes her own tomorrow, you should quickly agree with her. Not typing an epistle on how she's a feminist.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

If it's cool by you, fine. I hope you know that would extend to the women around you? Hopefully when another lady comes her own tomorrow, you should quickly agree with her. Not typing an epistle on how she's a feminist.

Lol, if only women knows the laughing facial expression I makes whenever they hint at women around me to balance their motions and points in a discussion or argument cheesy , I do nothing but to laugh hard, agree and tell myself... Yea yea, this shii really got her, that's why she had to attempt to touch my nerves by hitting at women around me, so as to agree"
grin

I don't hit at feminists, I somehow love feminists because of their intelligence and smartness.

What do I do?, I mock and troll the hell out of these frustrated, broke, dump and feminists wannbes who v'got nothing in their head, than to claim measures and disgrace the real feminists. cheesy
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, if only women knows the laughing facial expression I makes whenever they hint women around me to balance their motions and and points in a discussion or argument cheesy , I do nothing but to laugh hard, agree and tell myself... Yea yea, this shii really got her, that's why she had to attempt to touch my nerves by hitting at women around me, so as to agree"

I don't hit at feminists, I somehow love feminists because of their intelligence and smartness.

What do I do?, I mock and troll the hell out of these frustrated, broke, dump and feminists wannbes who v'got nothing in their head, than to claim measures and disgrace the real feminists. cheesy

It's not an attempt to hit at you, don't flatter yourself.
It's to remind you the downsides of generalising!
EOD!

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It's not an attempt to hit at you, don't flatter yourself.
It's to remind you the downsides of generalising!
EOD!

And aswell, to happily see the upsides of the female debater gradually accepting the bitter truth of their gender flaws with no option wink
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

And aswell, to happily see the upsides of the female debater gradually accepting the bitter truth of their gender flaws with no option wink

It seems comprehension isn't your forte. No one said he is totally wrong, he shouldn't just make sweeping generalisations. I hope you get it now?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
He has a point. However, it all depends on the lady's character, background and social status.

Some ladies prefer being objectified because of their family background i.e. ladies from rich polygamous background where women are not necessarily allowed to have opinion.(common among Muslim women from southwest and the north)

Some ladies are submissive by nature and are hardly comfortable with any situation that will stress them. So they agree with everything their husbands/bf say without making a simple objection.

Some ladies financial status also play a role, although these set of ladies may not necessary enjoy being objectified, but don't have an option because of their dismal financial status

Note; Some independent ladies may fall into the first and second categories because of either their culture or character
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

It seems comprehension isn't your forte. No one said he is totally wrong, he shouldn't just make sweeping generalisationomen. I hope you get it now?

I'm yet to see myself flop when I want strike with a cunny plan and method in dragging out one's real thought and opinion, even when he/she tries not to spit it.

Donstan intentionally playing dumb to comprehend your points with the intention of seeing you spill out, and here he achieved it by seeing you say He shouldn't generalize

I thought we are suppose to agree on the motion that the thread is real and true, I thought you earlier agreed with me that women loved being objectified that you had to remind me the downsides of generalisation by typing about women around me.

What's up with you typing about and against his "Generalisation"now?
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
donstan18:

I'm yet to see myself flop when I want strike with a cunny plan and method in dragging out one's real thought and opinion, even when he/she tries not to spit it.

Donstan intentionally playing dumb to comprehend your points with the intention of seeing you spill out, and here he achieved it by seeing you say He shouldn't generalize

I thought we are suppose to agree on the motion that the thread is real and true, I thought you earlier agreed with me that women loved being objectified that you had to remind me the downsides of generalisation by typing about women around me.

What's up with you typing about and against his "Generalisation"now?

I think you just like arguing for the fun of it. The reality talk came up because of my Don Jazzy's example, not because of the 'thread'.
I didn't agree, I said "if it's cool by YOU". It isn't okay by me.

I love how you flatter yourself. Now, go back and read my first post properly. The generalisation is my problem.
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by jashar(f): 1:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
He has a fair and valid point...

But not all women though...

1 Like

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by donstan18: 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I think you just like arguing for the fun of it. The reality talk came up because of my Don Jazzy's example, not because of the 'thread'.
I didn't agree, I said "if it's cool by YOU". It isn't okay by me.

I love how you flatter yourself. Now, go back and read my first post properly. The generalisation is my problem.

I do everything for fun, that's how crazy I am and that's why one should take my trolls serious at his/her own peril.

Back to the topic.

The thread directly prompted your attempt of bringing Donjazzy to the issue which brought "Reality", it wasn't totally inverse, there's a thin connection between social media apologetic Donjazzy and rude twitter user with the bitter truth.

So, don't totally cut off the relationship between your Donjazzy's instance and the thread cheesy

It isn't cool by you and you earlier had to type, If it's cool by you, FINE! , do your FINE in anyway have another meaning ma'am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Espada10: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Unidentified e-being, I have a fish brain, do you have a brain?
Were you born with a brain? If yes, how can a human being with a functional HUMAN BRAIN,dedicate his e-life to trolling me.

Your human brain also didn't tell you that while Don Jazzy's comment was wrong, some other girl wouldn't mind for reasons best known to her? Empty human brain!!

Now, tell me the part of that comment that abuses men or his parents. His comment is an insult to every woman, and I tell him to limit it to the women around him. That's not an insult, it's an advice. But your brain can't figure it out, you must sha quote Poco.

calm down before you break ur chinese phone in anger ..You didn't even make an atom of sense in all this your essay..fish brain..no matter what yiu dony drag people's parents into an argument..I did the exact same thing tto you and you started foaming from your mouth and lamenting to the mods ..Go and hit your head in a wall if the thing pain you wella
Re: "Women Don't Mind Being Objectified By Rich And Good Looking Men" - Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Espada10:
calm down before you break ur chinese phone in anger ..You didn't even make an atom of sense in all this your essay..fish brain

Hehehehe. Like you've ever made any atom of sense. How will you, when all you do is wait for me to make a post you don't agree with...then you jump out. You think you can survive in water with your empty human brain? Mumu grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello. Oriaku Is Back Again After Some Break! / Why Is That Some Ladies Do Take Jokes So Serious.. Check Screenshot / 3 Wicked Things I'll Do If I Become The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.