Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,979 members, 7,866,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Kiss Daniel Signs New Artiste To Flyboy INC (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiss Daniel Signs New Artiste To Flyboy INC (photo) (1275 Views)

Kizz Daniel Signs His Former Label Boss ‘emperor Geezy’ To His ‘fly Boi Inc’ Rec / Kiss Daniel Signs Two New Artist To Fly Boy Inc(photos) / Paul Okoye Announces New Artiste To His Rudeboy Records Label (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel Signs New Artiste To Flyboy INC (photo) by helorin: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2018
GistMore.com

As shared by Kiss Daniel...

I.N.C boys @tumislizz @uthy_omg and the latest addition @wickedestdjdino � welcome to my TEAM brother �� @flyboyincent

https://www.gistmore.com/kiss-daniel-signs-new-artiste-flyboy-inc-photo

Re: Kiss Daniel Signs New Artiste To Flyboy INC (photo) by OKorowanta: 8:26am On Feb 19, 2018
Kiss Daniel,the most underrated.
Wen u start giving back,you win all my respect.
Bless up star.

(1) (Reply)

Please Meet The Nollywood Actress With Irresistible Boobs And Charms / #bbnaija: I Don’t Think Cee-c And Tobi Should Date – Tboss / Tell Me The Artiste Who Paid Me To Cut My Hair And Win 20k_regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.