Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (93778 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by KushLyon(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kim k is not fat jor.... this one na oil meat

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Blood of Satan! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by ELgordo(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Okpo
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Newpride(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Truly na Kim u be.
if buhari or Abba kyari catch u.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
make i laugh first. Am coming back

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 4:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
if ai nac dis one
she go beg me for sex tape
9 rounds without cummin
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Uyi168: 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
Off those clothes and what u'll see may not be too palatable to the eyes

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by chuks34(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
If she fine make I bend angry See her wavy waiste
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by addikt(m): 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2018
Disgusting, she look like oversized sweater , nyama

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by DozieSixtus: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Brooke60:
Thick Indeed

What is today's date?

Let me come and go and check
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by UduMgbo1: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
this one needs to grind omenkalives for two nights maybe by then he'll feel better and loved
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
No comment.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Sike(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
SOMEBODY HAD BETTER WAKE HER UP
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Why wont they praise her..She is a sheep for slaughter...
What is your problem l! how can you look at her and say she's a sheep for slaughter?!?!

That's an elephant for slaughter my dear friend:-). On facebook people can lie for Africa eeeh, SHE RESEMBLES a fat millipede in a way.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by BraveDeltan(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
She's ok... I like it when people look into the mirror and appreciate themselves... no matter what... Keep it up... Meanwhile.. you can join my watsapp group for in-depth analysis on football predictions... Copy this link and go to your watsapp,paste, send it and click on it...
https:///IogcyUg4aFjC14cAUmR6BX

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Kingzaha: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Karmatyra:
How come her *nyash* get layers? Di's one na eggs she suppose the lay with this kind step by step bombom
u lay eggs ?? just asking cheesycheesy
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Emmerich09(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
See her bleached dirty legs like omo tah... Kim Kardashian kor... Remi tinubu ni

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
eeewwww!!! she looks Abnornal shocked

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy grin

OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

it seem facebook users don't give good advice to somebody, how can that waist be like that and they are still praising it
with segmented nyash too
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by wristbangle: 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
Michelin Tyre.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
this lady is obviously suffering from dementia angry how can she Aimiebenomo Cynthia and still be kim kardashian at the same time? tongue
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Deckline(m): 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
Okay,you are an harlot too?
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by pennywys(m): 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one no go fit carry person daybreak

I'm out of here
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Skepticus: 5:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
mexican:
You blacks are retarded

Negroes are fucking stupid and the rest of the world knows that.

Wrinkled booties and other materialistic nonsense is what we hold as standards.

They should have been sterilized and wiped off the face of the planet
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
She is under MIND CONTROL yet she is living in the sh.ithole fake nation watching Yankee television LOL
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Michelin Tyre
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by hokafor(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is she a dwarf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.