Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (93782 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by xty50(f): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
How many steps is her lower body? undecided
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by hokafor(m): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Is she a dwarf or what?
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by spill(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
She is pretty and curvy, YES..
What's her occupation??

Answer..Missing

You think say this world the revolve around your BUMBUM
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by jameyjaggs: 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin wicked pple jst deceiving d fat woman via ironic comments..............SOUTH AFRICAN WAIST lmao
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by KingCassy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
She is seriously a learner grin

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Am I the only one seeing more than 1 hips? grin grin angry grin grin
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Amoeba wey no get shape cool
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

it seem facebook users don't give good advice to somebody, how can that waist be like that and they are still praising it
with segmented nyash too
lolzzz 'segmented nyash" that's the right word
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Tollzara:
Mtchwww. Unappealing body. So people also flaunt nonsense.
As if u knw wetin dey my mind.NONSENSE was the first word that came to my mouth.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Johnsown1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't understand why people always want to become other people or live their kind of life. I pre -assumed that inferiority complex got the better side of them or people without goal.
why don't u be u and work Harder to becomes more successful in life
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Kai, she's got a great (fake) support system in her friends grin. If only one could tell her the "truth".

Well, If she can avoid junk, master portion control, exercise with light weights, stop eating after 7pm and consume plenty water, she can be hotter than Kim kay in months...
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by thunderbabs: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
Na stretchmarks go spoil all that place, i know

1 Like

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Firefly2017(f): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
I came for the comments and I'm dying of laughter here grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Naija peepu we not kii me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
See puff puff y**h.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by sunsewa16: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
ekwekili...
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by rahman3853(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
One word . Amoeba!
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by EtzEkeyz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Let her stay there and be fantasizing...... Mtchew... She will not look for something reasonable to do with her time
https://www.notedwap.com
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
See as this idiot allow me waste my MB sha... POC Madmosielle, this is obesity; not curvy, okay ? Just in case of another time. Good Girl
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one bend seriously ooo
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 7:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Prettyface
UglyBody
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Yohannabamanga(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
You wish
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by kabillion(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is offensive
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Obesity thingscheesy. Look at her sister Mary amaka arms. How can a young lady be having sister Mary amaka arms? Midehi2 why u laughing?cheesy

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Dominiccash360(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
smileyMehn her face fit kill rat oo
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by easyzworld: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Try to curb your excess fat
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
hmmm.... yeye dey smell!!
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
hmm those pics look suspiciously photoshopped.
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Papadoh(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2018
hostine316:
Am I the only one seeing more than 1 hips? grin grin angry grin grin
No man, it's not just you.

Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by Oweku: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

it seem facebook users don't give good advice to somebody, how can that waist be like that and they are still praising it
with segmented nyash too

Laughing my ass out...
Re: "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) by fhorlar(f): 7:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
mexican:
You blacks are retarded

Who is this pest? I can see you are just an attention seeker and a lowly one at that. You are so uselessss and obviously, there is nothing in your brain at all. All you have in that your tiny litte fish brain is charcoal so why would I blame you? Oponu ode..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.