Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

No Visible Corporate Norther Women - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No Visible Corporate Norther Women (5677 Views)

We Know Its Corporate Slavery, Yet We Stay / Wearing Jeans And Shirt To Corporate Meetings And Interviews. How Reasonable?. / Corporate Finance/Investment Bankers/Stockbrokers Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: No Visible Corporate Norther Women by Sagamite(m): 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2010
I get your point, but I am pretty sure when the OP launched the thread, it was not seeking women of that type of "North" like Kwara, Benue or Kogi.

I bet she was seeking the identification of women with origin from the North of Hausa/Fulani descent (and maybe Kanuri, Nupe, Jukun) from places like Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Jigawa etc that are mostly muslim because it will not be too hard to find a Yoruba woman from Kwara or some Tiv woman in the Corporate world.
Re: No Visible Corporate Norther Women by Jarus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2010
I was sure she meant 'Hausa/Fulani' or core North too. I only pretended because she used 'Northern'.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bella Bbnaija Biography, Age, Wiki, Instagram, Real Name, Boyfriend, State / I Want To Be A Computer Engineer / Tech Vs Finance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.