Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It (64671 Views)

Wife Pours Water On Matrimonial Bed Because Husband Refuses To Buy Her Wig (vid) / Mother Of Six Paraded For Sleeping With Her Neighbor (pix, Videos) / 19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
That gurl insulted me once on Twitter with her former handle Rose_rrection grin this is just the beginning.

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by dfrost: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2018
emmabest2000:
Same old tale

That picture though. Archmad. "I need some ligaments". "Just a flesh wound". grin cheesy
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Moukandjo: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mpeace:
That, my friend, is not a child. He must be a descendant of an APC politician.
Olodo! You wan make them know say you just learn small punctuations, ba?
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by osemmie: 2:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Correct pikin
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by 8stargeneral: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pikin must chop no matter wht grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Hakeem12(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
kenonze:
U corrupted the child.
Why not N20?
corrupted ke, 20 naira today ain't enough for no kid. I'm sure he wouldn't even bulge if it was 50.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Godsonkemz(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2018
At least, the child made an attempt. For his attempt, he took 100. It's not his fault that airtime vendors were not available.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by tojahh(m): 3:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
This joke old pass Buhari. Which kind mumu *See what a child did to a lady for sending him on an errand*

MOD just wan to meet monthly target by all means.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by effido666: 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided undecided sad sad sad fake tale. A nairalander posted the same tale here last weekend and now this.
if its old for u not for others
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by nkemjacob2(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
even small pikin done wise
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by So101: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
kenonze:
U corrupted the child.
Why not N20?
if na you you go take N20 as a child in this 2018..lol
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by shibanbo(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided undecided sad sad sad fake tale. A nairalander posted the same tale here last weekend and now this.

and so what ? We enjoyed it, shikena
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by ifytop: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
end time child. give him the N400 and tell him to bring back the N100. lol
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by ameh99: 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sharp boy.. grin

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by okerekeikpo: 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Thuglife
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Burgerlomo: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
Awon smart boy's ti take over cool

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by mowapa(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

We know it's a made up story, but still funny!������
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by holuwarlay08(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sharp boy....... though I did that wen I was small.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by 1BB007(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by brownhawk: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
MENELIK11:

No sir, the boy is lacking in morals
u seem to forget that people will always take your easy going ways for granted. U think the boy lacks moral because we assume that he only went to buy sweet without checking up on airtime ;Dwhich is savage but What give anyone the absolute right to send someone's else child on errand because this lady sounds like she's used to the act. I don't send people's children on errands tallness of every allowing someone else to send mine. This case study is just a test of different mentalities. To u its act of poor training t the boy to me it's an act of lesson to the lady from the boy

#istandwiththeboy
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Eminentsaint(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
No one wants to be original again. I saw the same post on whatsapp.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Reference(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
That is the way our politicians spend taxpayers money we entrust to them via our votes. They seldom get the job done but ensure their nests are well feathered. Capital expenditure is never complete but even ghosts preside over an oversubscribed recurrent expenditure. The interesting thing however is that we can see such sordid behaviour has it roots in our DNA and will continue for generations to come. Nigerians are responsible for the state of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by poyet(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
Quite zany! We the sharp kids no dey carry last. I did a similar stunt when I was little. I was sent to buy something. I didn't get to buy the stuff, but I looked for change and took out my share as he told me to keep the change.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Reference(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
brownhawk:
u seem to forget that people will always take your easy going ways for granted. U think the boy lacks moral because we assume that he only went to buy sweet without checking up on airtime ;Dwhich is savage but What give anyone the absolute right to send someone's else child on errand because this lady sounds like she's used to the act. I don't send people's children on errands tallness of every allowing someone else to send mine. This case study is just a test of different mentalities. To u its act of poor training t the boy to me it's an act of lesson to the lady from the boy

#istandwiththeboy

Of course you will stand with anything wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians of questionable character. Yes you generally expect to be ripped of by the selfish. It is understandable that politicians that cannot perform rather than resign will sit there and perpetuate evil and of course folks stand with them. Carry on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by brownhawk: 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
Reference:

Of course you will stand with anything wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians of questionable character. Yes you generally expect to be ripped of by the selfish. It is understandable that politicians that cannot perform rather than resign will sit there and perpetuate evil and of course folks stand with them. Carry on.
what is this one saying undecided
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Okoyeifeanyi95(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2018
Potential politician
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Anyifancy: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerianblogs:
Lol.. Not everyday we read over-serious news right? A little fun for the day.. Really Funny..
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/lady-gives-her-neighbors-son-n500-to.html
haha
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by UjuJoan2: 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
But he has done his errand nah and deserves his reward. it's not his fault they didn't have airtime tongue
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by adidison(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Reference:
That is the way our politicians spend taxpayers money we entrust to them via our votes. They seldom get the job done but ensure their nests are well feathered. Capital expenditure is never complete but even ghosts preside over an oversubscribed recurrent expenditure. The interesting thing however is that we can see such sordid behaviour has it roots in our DNA and will continue for generations to come. Nigerians are responsible for the state of Nigeria.

It is just sad, and to think everybody is calling the boy sharp? Even if it's a joke or not, I've seen this happen b4 & this is one of the biggest problems in Nigeria. We think we are smart but ... warri no dey carry last (look at the state of warri) , naija no dey carry last look at the state of the country.

If the boy had come back to say "auntie sorry I didn't see a card, I can check again later but can I still use the 100? " even if she doesn't give it's just biscuit. Na wa for children of now a days sha!
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by Jokkarm2: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2018
But that s not crime though since your desirable is not available, his own desirable is available.
Re: Lady Gives Her Neighbor's Son N500 To Buy Her Airtime, See What He Did With It by ThugBoy(m): 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2018
NA SHARP GUY HE BE AT LEAST NA BLOOD HE DEY USE, NO BE FUEL OR PEDDLER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How A Little Girl Almost Ruined My Life" / Florence Mosunmola Otedola Change Of Name On Newspaper That Got People Talking / My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.