Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

My First Love Is Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Love Is Dead (1419 Views)

You Want To Call Your Lover & Your Phone Is Dead... / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Love Is Dead by dbigrod(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2010
just got d info dat the girl who made me understand d meaning of love is dead.she died in d u.s.infact we were supposed to go to florida for studies.my admission didnt work cos of finance but she succeeded.after few months,we lost contact.a friend just told me dat  she was involved in a motor accident few years ago.i never heard d news until yesterday.i thought i was going to see her someday.why do special people die? can someone explain it to me?why her out of all the people in d world?
Re: My First Love Is Dead by sexyback1(f): 12:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
kpele o.and u just heard?
Re: My First Love Is Dead by SAGoddess: 12:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
So sorry man, I can relate, I also found out about a special person's death 2 months after the fact, he passed on last year and I saw his car on Saturday and just imagined him coming out of it, embarassed embarassed embarassed Stay strong!
Re: My First Love Is Dead by beingme(f): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2010
u must be strong to bear the loss. so pity take heart and look forward to a new life
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
I'm so sorry! sad
Re: My First Love Is Dead by hbabe(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2010
Such a sad thing to happen. Take it easy and remember the good times you had with her.
Its always a tough time when we lose loved ones or special people.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by ruskiee(m): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry about your loss.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Abekeade08(f): 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry dear, Such is life!
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Ben13: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
Just like Dagrin's family. . . take heart!
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2010
so sorry thats life
Re: My First Love Is Dead by fashionkid(m): 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry man, get a new girl.It takes one 2 4get one.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Donvilo(m): 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry bro, sad
Re: My First Love Is Dead by dbigrod(m): 4:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
thank u all for your words of comfort.may god bless u all.

fashionkid:

Sorry man, get a new girl.It takes one 2 4get one.

thanks.i`ve moved on since i lost contact with her(if u know what i mean) but the truth is dat she is one i can never forget.i dont know why?probably cos she was special.probably cos she was my first.one is bound to feel bad esp when someone u onced loved dies.thanks sha.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by lurvy: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
huh huh, sorry, take heart cry
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2010
Oh sorry. The Lord shall be ur strenght.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by kay0195: 9:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
im sorry dear, people always leave but some leave untimely. sad
Re: My First Love Is Dead by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
Sorry to hear.
Re: My First Love Is Dead by MissyB1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
d bigrod:

just got d info dat the girl who made me understand d meaning of love is dead.she died in d u.s.infact we were supposed to go to florida for studies.my admission didnt work cos of finance but she succeeded.after few months,we lost contact.a friend just told me dat  she was involved in a motor accident few years ago.i never heard d news until yesterday.i thought i was going to see her someday.why do special people die? can someone explain it to me?why her out of all the people in d world?
Who should have taken her place? You?
Re: My First Love Is Dead by eridah2007(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2010
Very sorry man,take easy ok?

May her soul r.i.p
Re: My First Love Is Dead by pinkylady1(f): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2010
Missy B:

Who should have taken her place? You?

every body are busy typin condolence msg, u na dis one u c type. wink

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Ladies Of Today?huh! / Update Your Romance Status Here / 10 Divorce Stories You Won't Believe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.