Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (57183 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 1:59am On Feb 20, 2018
faithesco:
My German shepherd decided to hunt for herself,cause the last time she ate a bowl of meat was during the Yuletide season,and since then she's been feeding on catfish intestine,as per the economy is too hard to provide her with meat all the time,but what to do,Aunty mayoress has good taste and since she's been longing for this she hunted this rabbit for herself while everyone was fast asleep grin grin......So I took it upon myself to prepare it for her cos Aunty doesn't eat raw food wink...Enjoy yourself darling kiss
. that's not rabbit, it is bush rat
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Luminee(f): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2018
OP for your mind, you cook pepper soup be dat o...if na man cook like this, I go understand but woman? Naaaah!
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2018
sinkhole:
You and who dey call that thing Rabbit in Nigeria? That is a RAT please. Haba!
All the people calling it rat on this forum, are they from Gambia?

Well, the fact that it is called a Gambian pouched rat doesn't mean that it is from Gambia. The fact that you don't call it rabbit, doesn't mean others don't. Just because you have hands doesn't mean you should type all the poo that comes to your mind. Get educated....
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by juchifroot: 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
watch out for hydatid disease o

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by sinkhole: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
greygoblings:

Well, the fact that it is called a Gambian pouched rat doesn't mean that it is from Gambia. The fact that you don't call it rabbit, doesn't mean others don't. Just because you have hands doesn't mean you should type all the poo that comes to your mind. Get educated....
see this munmun ooo! Just because I used Gambia as my example does not mean I am referring to Gambia, I could have used Ghana too, and besides can't you read that many people and not only me call that thing RAT? Well it is like you can not read!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by horia: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2018
johnnyn1:

It's easy to differentiate Rabbit are way more bigger than that.. And they have a big ear � to themselves..
http://google.com would be of help
one � down. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by smallboyfarmer: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gkay1:
someone should tell me d different between RAT AND RABBIT
This is not a rabbit,it's called a bushrat
A bushrat is bigger than a rat, it has white mark at the tip of it tail .etc
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
faithesco:
My German shepherd decided to hunt for herself,cause the last time she ate a bowl of meat was during the Yuletide season,and since then she's been feeding on catfish intestine,as per the economy is too hard to provide her with meat all the time,but what to do,Aunty mayoress has good taste and since she's been longing for this she hunted this rabbit for herself while everyone was fast asleep grin grin......So I took it upon myself to prepare it for her cos Aunty doesn't eat raw food wink...Enjoy yourself darling kiss

Na rabbit be dis one abi na ekute (rat)
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
sinkhole:
see this munmun ooo! Just because I used Gambia as my example does not mean I am referring to Gambia, I could have used Ghana too, and besides can't you read that many people and not only me call that thing RAT? Well it is like you can not read!

Well, A fool like you should be asking yourself if you can read or not. If you are not so retarded as you sound or probably have the IQ of a frog, you should have read where I called the animal a Gambian pouched RAT. That's why many folks like you still have issues passing JAMB. English, you cannot read or write. Son of a dog!
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by sinkhole: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
greygoblings:

Well, A fool like you should be asking yourself if you can read or not. If you are not so retarded as you sound or probably have the IQ of a frog, you should have read where I called the animal a Gambian pouched RAT. That's why many folks like you still have issues passing JAMB. English, you cannot read or write. Son of a dog!
If what is in your head is not saw-dust you will probably have not typed what you typed here at all! Stupiid animal
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by divinest: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
I have one for sale... German shepherd dogs 2months for sale 40000k chat me up on this number 08099431010
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2018
sinkhole:
If what is in your head is not saw-dust you will probably have not typed what you typed here at all! Stupiid animal

Hello! Retard! Not every body have a human and dog poo in their heads and call it a brain! But you do. Please find those that are as retarded as you are and cross words with them. I barely have time discussing with imbeciles. Finally, you can get some education by just using google before you spew some of your fecal reasoning on any topic. Son of a dog!
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2018
stop putting onions and spices in your dog's food
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2019
I approve your notification! cry
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
sinkhole:

smiley
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by esereghi(f): 12:29pm On Oct 11, 2020
���������
johnnyn1:

Nice one doggy..
Please Onions is dangerous for Dogs.

But that rat ain't a rabbit �
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Blackman101: 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
i don't see why you need to cook it for him oh, let him eat it raw abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed / Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.