Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (57140 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 3 Months Old German Shepherd Puppies - Price 50k, FREE Delivery Nationwide / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Fmartin(m): 3:06pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin rabbit ko rat ne?
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
giant rat and not rabbit

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mac2016:
ds not a rabbit but rodent!

ravbits and rats are both rodents. this is a rat.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Mailthaddeus(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
How can I overcome fear of dogs? Doggyphobia

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by sorry1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
faithesco:
My German shepherd decided to hunt for herself,cause the last time she ate a bowl of meat was during the Yuletide season,and since then she's been feeding on catfish intestine,as per the economy is too hard to provide her with meat all the time,but what to do,Aunty mayoress has good taste and since she's been longing for this she hunted this rabbit for herself while everyone was fast asleep grin grin......So I took it upon myself to prepare it for her cos Aunty doesn't eat raw food wink...Enjoy yourself darling kiss
onions is bad for dogs angry

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by HomoDroid(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Careful not to serve the intestines of the giant rat to your Mayoress, else...RIP!
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
johnnyn1:

Nice one doggy..

But that rat ain't a rabbit
in Hafrica we calls it rabbit ooh

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by tunlade02: 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
For Nairaland, everything na news. Even this one.
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by nwabobo: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
faithesco:
My German shepherd decided to hunt for herself,cause the last time she ate a bowl of meat was during the Yuletide season,and since then she's been feeding on catfish intestine,as per the economy is too hard to provide her with meat all the time,but what to do,Aunty mayoress has good taste and since she's been longing for this she hunted this rabbit for herself while everyone was fast asleep grin grin......So I took it upon myself to prepare it for her cos Aunty doesn't eat raw food wink...Enjoy yourself darling kiss

How's that a rabbit?

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
this one na RAT bit

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
faithesco:
she does not eat raw meat but she eat catfish intestine, do u prepare dat too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by nwabobo: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2018
Mailthaddeus:
How can I overcome fear of dogs? Doggyphobia

So plenty doggy style, you'll eventually overcome doggyphobia.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
bush rat is quite different from rabbit
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
i plead for mercies and kindness
pls for the sake of God
am a graduate of agronomy
been trying getting job still to no avail.
I work with caterals
have little knowledge about grasscutter And Rabbits which I do get for pple in need of it.
also do link pple together for bix porposes.
i do mc at times...
these I do to care for my immediate family
am married with a kid.
been long now that have been trying hard to meet up
very difficult to get food on table and alot of debt on me.
pls all I need is just kindness and mercy from pple
I need good job and financial assistance
no amount is too small pls assist me for God sake.
gt bank
my no is 08088998092
pls help me
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Engrr(m): 3:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
Laser Fever Loading..............

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gkay1:
someone should tell me d different between RAT AND RABBIT

The first is a giant rat otherwise known as African giant rat.
The second is a rabbit.

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
You will kill your dog if you give it onions, garlic and chocolates.
There are some other foods that should be avoided in dogs and cats for ye animal lovers..

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is what I feed mine with

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Justice has indeed been served on that rat.

He was caught attempting to steal from your kitchen, and then tried to flee the scene when law enforcement ( your dog) arrived.

During the ensuing chase, the rat sustained injuries which later proved fatal, after which the accused was duly cooked for the dog.

It is this type of incident that helps to balance the karma equation binding the physical universe to the metaphysical one.

My only comment is for the dog, which is as follows "Arrrrr woof woof, Awooooo.". Just pass the message on as I wrote it. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is rabbit grin grin

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by fabrestove: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
See this one, na rat u dey call rabbit??
Thank God u no talk rhinoceros cheesy cheesy
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by greygoblings(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
That's a Gambian pouched rat. We in Nigeria commonly call it rabbit but it is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFGj1o0W40Q
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by sexylabo(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lassa Fever Loading

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by fabrestove: 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
i plead for mercies and kindness
pls for the sake of God
am a graduate of agronomy
been trying getting job still to no avail.
I work with caterals
have little knowledge about grasscutter And Rabbits which I do get for pple in need of it.
also do link pple together for bix porposes.
i do mc at times...
these I do to care for my immediate family
am married with a kid.
been long now that have been trying hard to meet up
very difficult to get food on table and alot of debt on me.
pls all I need is just kindness and mercy from pple
I need good job and financial assistance
no amount is too small pls assist me for God sake.
gt bank
my no is 08088998092

pls help me

Best I can do for u is pray, me sef dey look for cash, we just have to keep hustling Bro, it will definitely get better with time.
#NeverGiveUp

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by reservd(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I wonder why most pple call grass cutter, rabbit
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one is rat o brother not rabbit.
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by buffalowings4: 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
If I say make she cook for me now
She will be forming wakanda
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by buffalowings4: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
Jhayeahsam01:
giant rat and not rabbit
If ebola catch you

I comet hand for your matter

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by ameh99: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
My brother it is not yet couplet without mmanya... you know what I mean grin
Top it with one keg of palm wine for the hunter nah... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
faithesco:

Stop giving onions to ya dogs bro, they are allergic
Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Gkay1:
someone should tell me d different between RAT AND RABBIT

Rat is small, Rabbit is big. Sense will not kill me one day grin

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
KingGBsky:

The first is a giant rat otherwise known as African giant rat. The second is a rabbit.

it is well with u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Smart And Trained Snake We Killed / Boxes Filled With 5,000 Dead Dogs, Cats, Rabbits Found At Courier Depot In China / Dog Saves Family From Cobra In Bayelsa ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.