Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On (54191 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Couple Found Dead In A Car During Sex After They Turned Engine On To Keep Warm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Gangster1ms: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
That's how davido friends died.. i dey fear car now cry
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Authoreety: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=larmu post=65203280][/quote] lolzz
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by rahman3853(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
Weytin dem go tel God when dem reach heaven gate...lol. Konji na idiot.
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by itzbabatee: 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by RoyalBlak007: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Evablizin:
embarassed

One thing must kill a man.
They dead on active service of their body.
RIP
gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Yebby(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
coolnice End
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by AlphaMajestic: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Things dey happen for this world o.. Of all places to have sex, inside car

Run � from sin

U know anything...
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by AreaFada2: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
RIP

Hope it wasn't staged.

They could have been killed and staged to look like an accident.

Check out their both exes just in case.

1 Like

Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by arabaribiti(m): 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
Evablizin:
embarassed

One thing must kill a man.

They dead on active service of their body.

RIP

Chai I fear you no be by force

1 Like

Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by AlphaMajestic: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sardonicus:
It is one of 3 things.

. Murder.

. Suicide pact.

. CO Poisoning.

So wetin u mke we do....choose one out of d three options....ur not seroius yet
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
hmmm so they warmed their lives out nawah oo!
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by sorry1(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Pharaoh001:

your brain is empty......

Btw....what kind of orgasm was she (victim) having inside a Car undecided .......smh
your imbecility is beyond my comprehension. You need a pastor.
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Ojuororun(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Lies,, so they had Sex with clothes on and the Man is puttin on a waiste bra,, abi
WHERE ARE THEY GOING TO FOUND THEMSELF IN THEIR LIFE AFTER DEATH NW..? HEAVEN OR HELL?
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by KingCassy(m): 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sex gone wrong

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Collysmith: 6:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
You people should stop lying please were were were!!!!!!!!!
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Stevengerd(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2018
Dead!!! Whr charley pass enta this world, same route charley take comot for this world. chai Oma Shey oo!!!
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Ojuororun(m): 6:36pm On Feb 19, 2018
BedLam:
Better not to put a picture at all What's a picture of fully clothed people doing there ? I hope they aren't cheats though. shocked
NA ROMANCE?
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by somehow: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
Maybe their ghost woke up later to wear their clothes, then went back to death.
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by pooozeee(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
symbianDON:
carbon monoxide poisoning. never run an internal combustion engine in an enclosed space. hopefully they died 'excitedly' grin

You are very correct
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by wike54(m): 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2018
phranklyn92:
Banging straight to hell grin

Couples
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by doo6666(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
OK....quite interesting
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Nickymezor(f): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
Things dey happen ooo. Where is tosyne2much?
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by EtzEkeyz(m): 6:40pm On Feb 19, 2018
This one serious o...... Mo ni ele Yi gidi gan ......end times
https://notedwap.com
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by timwudz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Estar01:

A naked couple was found dead in a car and it is believed they suffocated after turning on the engine to keep warm while having sex.

The bodies of a 39-year-old man and a 44-year-old woman were discovered by police in a locked garage in the city of Bottrop in western Germany’s North Rhine-Westphalia state.

The names of the couple have not been released but investigators say it appears they turned on the car engine to get warm, leading to their suffocation.

The man had been reported missing by his family after he had not been seen for days. This led to a search. Meanwhile, officers in the city had also started an investigation into the woman’s sudden disappearance. Police later opened the garage door to find the couple dead. Nobody had noticed the car engine had been left running for hours behind the metal gate of the garage which is located behind a commercial building.

Police said there appeared to be no evidence of a crime but forensic scientists were working hard to establish exactly what happened. Tests are being carried out to ascertain CO levels in the blood of the couple.

A police spokesman said: “At the moment all evidence points to an accident. To put all doubts to rest, the public prosecutor ordered an autopsy be performed on the bodies.”

http://www.estarsblog.com/couple-found-dead-car-sex-turned-engine-keep-warm/

File Photo for illustration
A unclad couple TF u mean niggie

I'm damn sure u did O'level exam bout 10times if u didn't give up before u pursue higher institutional education if u die
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by joe4christ(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
symbianDON:
carbon monoxide poisoning. never run an internal combustion engine in an enclosed space. hopefully they died 'excitedly' grin

Pls educate me, so you mean I can't have sex in ma car with the windows fully winds up and air conditioning on
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by Checked86: 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Naughtytboy:
Lies,, so they had Sex with clothes on and the Man is puttin on a waiste bra,, abi
i think the op put up a picture that depict the act and the scene
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by doctimonyeka(m): 6:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
AlphaMajestic:

U know anything...
what do you know? Mr knowee
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by oliveleaves(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
Capital lie, I don't believe this trend, how do they want to convince us to agree on the aforesaid post..
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by 1121: 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2018
phranklyn92:
Banging straight to hell grin
The news said they were couple, so what they did was done in righteousness. They would only go to hell on account of another sin but not having sex. if they are in right stand with God proir this event, my brother, they are singing now with heavenly angels
Re: Couple Found Dead In A Car In Germany During Sex After They Turned Engine On by kolysi: 6:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
I don't see anything unclad in that picture,please use pictures that best describes your story (unclad)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said No Kissing, Hugging, Talk More Of Sex, Just Communication Only / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.