Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Who's Interested In A File Sharing Meetup??? #techies - Gaming - Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Interested In A File Sharing Meetup??? #techies - Gaming - Nairaland (306 Views)

I'm Coming To Abuja: Who's Interested In Seeing Me / Ladies And Their Love For Techies / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who's Interested In A File Sharing Meetup??? #techies - Gaming - Nairaland by theGigolo: 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2018
Good day folks, I am thinking of making a Meetup for this month end,

Do you want games? Movies? Exclusive tutorials and all the apps you could ever want? Then you have to be here. This Meetup will comprise of gamers, developers, movie fans and anybody who need any stuff for PC.

Its still in the early stage of planning, but it would be a huge flop if people don't show up at such event cos as I have laid bare it needs people to hold, so I put it to you, Would you attend such a Meetup? What would you expect and what do you hope to gain? A place we could hold such event and how to get much youths & techies to attend.

Location is Lagos mainland.

@lalasticlala pls do monitor this thread if it would be front page worthy, so I can reach a wide range of people.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ifakiland / The Darkest Hours Of The Night, Heralds The Breaking Of The Day... / The Usefulness Of Getting Married At The Appropriate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.