Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Ladies And Their Love For Techies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Love For Techies (2349 Views)

Gay & Lesbian Muslims Come Up With Brave New Slogan Showing Their Love For Allah / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
I've been into tech for quite sometime now. That's what is giving me the effontry to live the good life. And trust me, I've met with a lot of people from different strata of life.

From my experience, one thing I can successfully conclude is that, ladies love tech guys a lot. Maybe because of the money or the intelligence or even because the feel that we can be loyal. Lol.

As an ambivert, a tech bro like me can stay a whole week inside my crib. The next week I am outside wilding and skimming. I ditched wearing my eye glasses because ladies always want to compliment me. They see you wearing one and the conclude that he's a nerd, hence a programmer or a techie.

They also feel like we are damn brilliant. Hence they always flock around. From experience also, I've concluded that ladies aside from the chips, love intelligent guys. People who are quite vast and can hold good conversations.

They feel also that techies are loyal LoL. We can't cheat on our spouses. Because we're always behind our laptop, writing lines of codes, debugging, innovating and etcetera..

I recently gave a talk to some final year students of a Fed Uni, on tech careers and I was amazed at the number of female folks that wanted my number. The guys no even send me that much. I just sighed.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:
I've been into tech for quite sometime now. That's what is giving me the effontry to live the good life. And trust me, I've met with a lot of people from different strata of life.

From my experience, one thing I can successfully conclude is that, ladies love tech guys a lot. Maybe because of the money or the intelligence or even because the feel that we can be loyal. Lol.

As an ambivert, a tech bro like me can stay a whole week inside my crib. The next week I am outside wilding and skimming. I ditched wearing my eye glasses because ladies always want to compliment me. They see you wearing one and the conclude that he's a nerd, hence a programmer or a techie.

They also feel like we are damn brilliant. Hence they always flock around. From experience also, I've concluded that ladies aside from the chips, love intelligent guys. People who are quite vast and can hold good conversations.

They feel also that techies are loyal LoL. We can't cheat on our spouses. Because we're always behind our laptop, writing lines of codes, debugging, innovating and etcetera..

I recently gave a talk to some final year students of a Fed Uni, on tech careers and I was amazed at the number of female folks that wanted my number. The guys no even send me that much. I just sighed.

which ladies?
ur generalization is wrong because I don't love Men self.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Women love guys that are doing well. It's not about the field. Even cartel bosses got girls crushing on them.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by DemMannaScam: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dont be confused

They love only one thing - money

The are only after the tech guys with money, nothing else.

They avoid the broke tech guys

Ocholu:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Boogyman557: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

OGA calm DOWN naa

ALL dis GRAMMAR on top small matterz...

Make PESIN no BLA em WEED in peace again...

WTF MAN
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

which ladies?
ur generalization is wrong because I don't love Men self.

Says a woman, who's currently cuddling on a man's chest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
Women love guys that are doing well. It's not about the field. Even cartel bosses got girls crushing on them.

O'kay Boss.. I just made references to my area of expertise. And the kinda vibes I get in public.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Says a woman, who's currently cuddling on a man's chest.

lolz, low quality sarcasm..
I'm under my father roof ...

TRY HARDER BABY MAN..

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

lolz, low quality sarcasm..
I'm under my father roof..

TRY HARDER BABY MAN..

You've fallen for me already. I know for real. You're inches away from hitting the mail button.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

You've fallen for me already. I know for real. You're inches away from hitting the mail button.

lolz.. listen bra I have many emails from NL males and I don't care to check them.. I DISMISSED THE EMAILS RIGHT ON NL..

so save ur face.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

lolz.. listen bra I have many emails from NL males and I don't care to check them.. I DISMISSED THE EMAILS RIGHT ON NL..

so save ur face.

Anyways, nobody asked you of this needless piece of info.

I understand human behavioral pattern a lot much. So I know for sure, that an individual statements; online doesn't necessarily meet their actions, offline.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

I understand human behavioral pattern a lot much. So I know for sure, that an individual statements; online doesn't necessarily meet their actions, offline.

I JUST informed YOU TOO REDUCE UR EGO cool BECAUSE I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO THAT.. even on FB I BLOCK ANYONE THAT IS NOT UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS..
THIS IS FATI , I WORK WITH THE WORDS I SPEAK [ONLINE OR OFFLINE ].

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

I JUST informed YOU TOO REDUCE UR EGO cool BECAUSE I CAN NEVER AND WILL NEVER DO THAT.. even on FB I BLOCK ANYONE THAT IS NOT UP TO MY EXPECTATIONS..

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

OGA calm DOWN naa

ALL dis GRAMMAR on top small matterz...

Make PESIN no BLA em WEED in peace again...

WTF MAN

Reduce how you de smoke igbo my man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

Ahaa!! I see. What are your expectations though? Solomon in John Cena's body?

I see you've got a lot of memes too. Always ready huh? Cyber bullying, trolling and king of the night watch huh?
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Ahaa!! I see. What are your expectations though? Solomon in John Cena's body?

wahala.. not only in male chiggi cool and I look far then body...

see you've got a lot of memes too. Always ready huh? Cyber bullying, trolling and king of the night watch huh?

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

wahala.. not only in male chiggi cool and I look far then body...

ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY!

Sometimes though. Not everyone is fighting you. You and your alter ego needs to rest.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
Ocholu:

Sometimes though. Not everyone is fighting you. You and your alter ego needs to rest.
[/s]

IS THAT ALL?

sometimes ego is good. it prevents see-finish.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

IS THAT ALL?

sometimes ego is good. it prevents see-finish.

Off course. I've some NFT's to ape.

To be clear though, ego and pride are two different initiatives. What you possess is pride.
Nairaland has really dealt with you though. You're always on the defensive.

Don't you think you should take a break. See a therapist or something??
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
Ocholu:

Off course. I've some NFT's to ape.

To be clear though, ego and pride are two different initiatives. What you possess is pride.
Nairaland has really dealt with you though. You're always on the defensive.

Don't you think you should take a break. See a therapist or something??
[/s]

I think you should do the needful @bolded you are going nut by writing long essay because of my short quotes.

JEEZ WHAT A TO TOUCH THE NERVES cool

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:
[s][/s]

I think you should do the needful @bolded you are going nut by writing long essay because of my short quotes.

JEEZ WHAT A TO TOUCH THE NERVES cool

Oh! Well. I write long essays, cool.

But see the stress you put yourself in cancelling and "bolding" my write-ups grin grin.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Oh! Well. I write long essays, cool.

But see the stress you put yourself in cancelling and "bolding" my write-ups grin grin.

BECAUSE I HATE TO READ YOUR EMOTIONS THROUGH THE ESSAYS...
anyway you are more stressed than I do..

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

BECAUSE I HATE TO READ YOUR EMOTIONS THROUGH THE ESSAYS...

Funny how people see yours through your memes. I know you can do better.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Funny how people see yours through your memes. I know you can do better.

stop bringing up my lines...
I always use memes and some nlanders are even angry and jealous because of that.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

stop bringing up my lines...
I always use memes and some nlanders are even angry and jealous because of that.

Go and rest darling. And cuddle your pillow if you need some warmth.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Go and rest darling. And cuddle your pillow if you need some warmth.
I DON'T NEED UR RECOMMENDATIONS.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

I DON'T NEED UR RECOMMENDATIONS.

Your shift for trolling today is over. You really underperformed.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

Your shift for trolling today is over. You really underperformed.

THERE IS NO TROLLING HERE BABY MAN cool I'M JUST STATING THE FACT. grin

and this brought the whole conversations
Ocholu:

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

THERE IS NO TROLLING HERE BABY MAN cool I'M JUST STATING THE FACT. grin

and this brought the whole conversations

You like me. Isn't it?
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

You like me. Isn't it?

Jeon:

so save ur face.

just supporting it with above quote..
I don't email neither answer.

Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Ocholu: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

grin grin..

I understand you well.
Re: Ladies And Their Love For Techies by Jeon(f): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ocholu:

grin grin..

I understand you well.

YOU ARE WASTING UR TIME because THE SCALES IS NOT UNDERSTANBABLE, and I laugh at you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret To A Woman Soul / Abstinence, Does It Exist? / Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.