Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street (30725 Views)

Two Lovers Who Had Bitter Breakup Clash Online / "He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Onyenna(m): 10:18am On Feb 20, 2018
Huh
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Follygunners: 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Anyone can be beautiful if there's $$$$...
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by itzbabatee: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2018
undecided okay o
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Fortune5588: 10:25am On Feb 20, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Bia Bia op are you sure this was not staged

And what were they doing on the street are they mad or just homeless I don't understand

This story is not complete
i am wondering myself.
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by room089: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2018
Searching around to see who picked them up.
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
OneCorner:
What's the lesson here now?
that love begins from the street
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Octaves(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2018
Onyenna:

GBAM!

Mana Cheregodinu oooh.... E ji chahu m aka n'obu ofu ndị ahụ ooh... Kedu ka nwata nwanyi si buruzie "pawpaw" na mberede!?

Kedu ihe ị chere?
o ga abu na oji ncha tura wee saa aru were bia werezia ude ocha nya n'iru.

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by DorisK(f): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2018
I give up! ���. Money is everything
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Nairalandguru(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
What wee they doing on the street? *
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Onyenna(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Octaves:
o ga abu na oji ncha tura wee saa aru were bia werezia ude ocha nya n'iru.

ọchị atogbukwanu m eeeeh!

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Psoul(m): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2018
Scam news.

So u just saw a boy and a girl on the street u picked them up?
Super story. Tell us hw u saw them that motivated u taking the home.
Were they mad or were they begging on the street.
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
D girl rub charcoal b4
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Uzyvicks(f): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ayam not understanding though, but pls let the cleanup continue oo
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by lexy2014: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
The lady is so beautiful wink but the guy though lipsrsealed
man no de ugly
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by DaddyKross: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
Onyenna:

GBAM!

Mana Cheregodinu oooh.... E ji chahu m aka n'obu ofu ndị ahụ ooh... Kedu ka nwata nwanyi si buruzie "pawpaw" na mberede!?

Kedu ihe ị chere?

Guy kuku kee me cry

The only thing i know in all you wrote is "Kedu"

1 Like

Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by taurusdude0(m): 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Found where? Cleaned up why? Love birds says who? Pls lets learn to hunt for stories instead of making them up.[sup][/sup]
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Onyenna(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Guy kuku kee me cry

The only thing i know in all you wrote is "Kedu"

LOL!... I was just wondering how the lady changed to "yellow sisi".... Looks more like two different people though.....
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by temmym4(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Boomboost:
Her color yaff change.

Are you sure it's not their look alike?

The guy in the first picture has dimples, unlike the 2nd pic.
Oga. can't you see that it is actually an hunger dimple, the cheeks entered inside in the first picture na grin, He still needs to chop well and rest so he can suck in some parts of his head to look better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
omoiyalayi:
Bia Bia op are you sure this was not staged

And what were they doing on the street are they mad or just homeless I don't understand

This story is not complete
By the look in that first photo, the poor lovers visited a park on Valentine's Day, and a concerned onlooker decided to clean them up as an act of love, valentine
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by akigbemaru: 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
This is very lovely. Here are viral transformation pictures of a young couple picked up from the street and cleaned up by some good Samaritans who spotted them. According to reports, the two lovebirds were taken off the street by some well meaning citizens and cleaned up as an act of love to celebrate the Valentine's Day on February 14th.

The couple who looked refreshed after being transformed - posed for a loved-up picture together.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/amazing-transformation-photos-2-lovebirds-picked-street.html
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by EternalTruth: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
hardship non feel make the guy facr change blishing shall help the girl shall
hahaha real hardship lol
Re: Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street by donfemo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
biacan:
The lady is so beautiful wink but the guy though lipsrsealed

Because she has make up on?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.