Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them (30707 Views)

Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage. / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry) (2) (3) (4)

Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Felimax(m): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
You won't understand!

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
The Future is DNA Test cheesy cheesy
Na wa ooo. Which kind of generation be this one??
The most painful thing be say, she know say no be your pikin you dey take care of.
Chai...!! Fear women way still dey talk to their ex.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
The knacking goes on grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by confirmedniggae: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Good evenning house,

I like to sell my TV so that I will be able to pay for my transportation to fro office for the month of September before I get my first salary here .

I just got a new job that will be fetching me #150,000 per month but my problem is transportion cost .

This is why I want to sell the TV .I will get another one by October or before Christmas

My location is Ojodu ,Agbole ,Akute or Lekki

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Sergio101(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
we ain't backing.

forward and backward altogether
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by LaSenior: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
wink

Girls always marry guys who are ready for marriage and can offer them luxury things of life

Only 15% of girls marry because of love

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by pocohantas(f): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
This life ehn. The funniest thing is, if you still give them the EX, their eye go start to chook for another one again.

Human wants are just insatiable…

How else do you explain a man saying he wants a homely and peaceful wife, he marries her, leaves her at home and goes smoking loud with a 200L girl that can’t even cook noodles?

How do you explain a woman prioritizing the financial capability of a partner, only to go knacking her broke EX and even doing giveaway with her husband’s money.

I feel very few humans would have a sensible bargain in this marriage thing. I mean, get a partner that ticks like 7 out of 10, such that their wandering eyes would reduce small.

Many are caught between the partner they want and the partner the society wants.

143 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by careytommy37(m): 11:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Thank God for DNA

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by JovialJune(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Toh will they ever listen? Everyone wants to outdo each other in the cheating game, men who have been cheating for long chanting the nonsense "men are polygamous in nature" thereby expecting their partner to overlook the nonsense, are crying everywhere cos women have taken theirs a notch further, cause and effect lol

This can only be solved if men and women realise that this cheating game doesnt end well, if you are polygamous in nature, tell your fiancée before marrying her, if she agrees to it, good and fine, if she doesn't, find someone who will accept your polygamous nature, don't deceive a lady into marrying you and then start chanting the polygamy nonsense without expecting a lashout, mbanu, it will not work

For the ladies, if you know you still have feelings for an ex that is always on your mind and heart, don't marry an innocent man pls, keep being with your ex till you get sense, if you still did not get sense after marriage, and temptation sets in to fvck him, divorce your husband sharply so that you both can have peace, simple.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by slawormiir: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

The funny thing is that even most marriages of today are between ex boyfriend and ex girlfriend

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Teewhy2: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by TriCee: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Lol, e be like this infidelity issue will go round sha. This generation have thrown caution to the wind, reckless lifestyles everywhere.

Now most men don dey look their children with suspicious eyes grin. ''You sure say na me born am''? Lol

Men deceive themselves with Okafor's law, while women deceive themselves with ''I still love him''. You see, infidelity no go end soon.

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Apparently the worst generation in terms of morality and uprightness.

And, I wonder the kind visions these pastors are seeing. And such repulsive behavior is happening right under their nose.

He said, "My people would be without spot or blemish.".

With what I'm seeing, this generation don use engine oil scatter everything and everywhere.

If you are married and you're cheating on your husband or wife with your ex or someone else entirely, if you don't change and repent from your sin, you will be disgraced and die a shameful death. undecided

smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by lichocho(m): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Ex too sweet dat is why dem de always de find am for maths..I don carry babe come houx my mama no like am,she come say find your x

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Authoreety: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
The matter tie gele
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by revived: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Romanoff(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
This is the plain truth.

Ex that you refused to marry, you will now marry and innocent person only to destroy their lives with the Ex that you didn't marry.

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Wackle: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by babyfaceafrica: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
You are talking balderdash
Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
I guess your wife's ex is disturbing her, abi?

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by Mrkumareze(m): 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021
It is selfish not to marry your EX, yet you want to sleep with them to ruin your marriage with infidelity, DNA issues and other crisis.. If your EX is disturbing your mind, please leave your partner, don't marry your partner, don't accept bride price, go and marry your EX. How can your parents bring list of things to buy as bride price, yet you go to sleep with your EX who paid nothing

Okafor's law in action. You can't just overcome it easily

Re: Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them by DamnnNiggarr: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2021

This is the highest level of foolishness that I still can't understand the reason behind it.

Some women have fowl brain, no doubt,
But there are things we humans are ought to use our initiative to tackle most a times.
Your ex found you physically unfit for marriage, but found you physically fit for only sexual intimacy, and you can't use your common sense to observe that that ex only came to steal, to destroy and to kill your marriage but some women will not reason it that way.
I keep telling people, esp. women to stay away from their ex, who refused to tie the knot with them in their youthful days, but later show up after their marriage. That ex is nothing but the devil's incarnate.

It's only a foolish woman/man that will give an ex, who dumped them for another lover, a chance.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman