Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship (758 Views)

Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by nkemjacob2(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Hmmmmm undecided I think is the guy.... Put me wrong let me here from u
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by donstan18: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2018
LOVE doesn't exists in a relationship undecided
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
Lol. Its like asking between chicken and turkey, who lays eggs d most.

Its d understanding behind d love that matters to me. Its what inspires love itself. Our level of understanding differs

1 Like

Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2018
It depends though, I love my man very much but I think my man love me more from the way he acts and everything, we actually argue it kiss

1 Like

Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by pefosa(m): 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
I think the guys because they invest alot in it ...
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Depends on the couples mindset.
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by LessNoise: 1:33am On Feb 20, 2018
Love is a fiction
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by Vikkie14: 2:12am On Feb 20, 2018
pefosa:
Investing is not Love. You're investing because you're hoping for "returns".

1 Like

Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by nkemjacob2(m): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2018
Vikkie14:
Investing is not Love. You're investing because you're hoping for "returns".
u invest and Neva expect returns that's love
Re: Between The Guy And The Girl Who Love The Most In A Relationship by jacyhelen(f): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2018
pefosa:

school fees baaaLmao.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking / Popular Instagram Queen Mistakenly Livestreams Herself Giving A Head. / Lesbian Couple Shares Romantic Kiss , Step Out In Blue Matching Outfits (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.