Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (28970 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by ybalogs(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Wishing him the very best. Edo girls are dope sha so feel free Oyinbo.

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by sotall(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2018
Ok
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by phlamesG: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2018
G
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
dingbang:
Why is it that in most cases, white men get hooked up with Edo ladies...

Which kyn love portion dem dey use biko...

Oyibo sorry no vex..
Fear Edo girls, them get jazz

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by gegee(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
a lot of people are going to tell u something relating to flying and village people dont mind them.......but be careful grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by tiredoflife(m): 7:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Edo like all Niger deltan have colourful marriage ceremony
You will be thrilled by food
The drinks
The culture
In-laws will demand for stuffs but not too much
They are a lovely tribe
Hard working
If you are looking for African royalty wedding
Edo and like most southern part of Nigeria has it in truck loads
The beads
The clothes
The dowry is still relatively cheap
Around $30
So don't worry u are in safe hands cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by t00dugged(f): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
So you don't know any Edo person to ask?, nairaland is the worse place to ask this kind of questions.Nigerians are naturally sentimental when it comes to tribe and religion. I have met people from this forum who have proven that. Don't believe negative things you will read concerning Edo people here, most are borne out of sentiments and sheer ignorance

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Ibj50(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
replies I see here just makes me smh, if this question was asked on quora I bet he would have gotten a matured answer and not people judging his decision to bring this online. oga European I don't know about the marriage process but I bet someone with good knowledge on how it goes will soon help out, stay tuned. cheers

3 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by TheHod: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2018
No tribes is prefect. What u can find in A, u can find it in B. So my advice to you is do a dip studies of the gal family not her tribe. Dnt let love stop u from doing that bcus is marriage u want to enter not relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Ibj50(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2018
tiredoflife:
Edo like all Niger deltan have colourful marriage ceremony
You will be thrilled by food
The drinks
The culture
In-laws will demand for stuffs but not too much
They are a lovely tribe
Hard working
If you are looking for African royalty wedding
Edo and like most southern part of Nigeria has it in truck loads
The beads
The clothes
The dowry is still relatively cheap
Around $30
So don't worry u are in safe hands cool
here is one of those people
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by McElvis: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
RIP
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by BABANGBALI: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2018
maclatunji:

Anything we say here might be stereotyping. You need to do your own independent checks yourself.
see as you answer the JAMB question,no wonder you still dey write JAMB since 2009

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by ybalogs(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2018
baby124:
Congratulations OP. This is not the place to ask about the wedding process for Edo bride if you are not a mischevious and unserious groom. Don’t you have in laws who you can ask? Even at the worst you can watch videos on YouTube. Only a person who wants trouble, goes around asking foolish questions.

It seems like you are not confident in who you want to marry, so you come online to seek answers to your doubts. Okunrin a tojubole kiri. Nkan ti o wa lo ma ri last last. I sincerely do not like people like you. They get burnt at the end of the day and jump from frying pan to fire.
Baba mi, mi ri pe e ti binu. Abeg ejebure. Oyinbo lasanlasan ni awon kede re won ni ankali bi awa so e fori jin.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Tecno66: 8:00am On Feb 20, 2018
dingbang:
Why is it that in most cases, white men get hooked up with Edo ladies...

Which kyn love portion dem dey use biko...

Oyibo sorry no vex..
Na because na them full that side. Abi you think say na naija them meet?
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by obembet(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

People say Edo girls fly at day time but just ignore them.

Edo people are generally easygoing people. They don't make trouble, don't find trouble, don't give trouble, unambitious and have not contributed anything meaningful to the growth and development of the country tongue tongue

People also claim the headquarters of witchcraft is in Edoland (first class azeh ) and their women often knock off their wealthy husbands in order to inherit his riches. Whether this is true or not, I am in no position to confirm or refute. Once again, IGNORE THEM. tongue cheesy

They do not demand for an arm and leg during the marriage processes, and unlike certain parts of Nigeria, you will not need to break your bank to marry one of theirs. cheesy You will find that they will make most agreeable in-laws. grin

However, If you are a religious person, pray to God for guidance before settling down with your partner because love, good and evil does not know race, ethnicity or gender. With God, you can never go wrong

You wicked... Why did marry Yoruba Girl.. Why can't u go to Edo and ignore all those action...may God forgive u my brother

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2018
mespusinglez:
Anytime i want to swallow eba and i remember that an ordinary snake swallowed 36 million i just loss appatite

grin
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by lastmessenger: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Edo girls.Please run for your life.unless you are the kind that is interested in witchcraft.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by HoodBillionaire: 8:03am On Feb 20, 2018
aoow
dem don use ogume block your brain and eyes
edo gals no see fuc as anything
so be ready to share your wife pussi with other men outside.
if u like fuc her hardest
give her all the latest styles
buy her range rove
open shop for am
be loving
caring
dey dnt gif a fuc
dem go stil fuc for dubai
fuc for outside home

a bad good example is mercy aigbe
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Himmler: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Bros you never serious to get married...

Barcelona we are waiting for you guys today
We are waiting for them o. Dem go chop am
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by obembet(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
baby124:
Congratulations OP. This is not the place to ask about the wedding process for Edo bride if you are not a mischevious and unserious groom. Don’t you have in laws who you can ask? Even at the worst you can watch videos on YouTube. Only a person who wants trouble, goes around asking foolish questions.

It seems like you are not confident in who you want to marry, so you come online to seek answers to your doubts. Okunrin a tojubole kiri. Nkan ti o wa lo ma ri last last. I sincerely do not like people like you. They get burnt at the end of the day and jump from frying pan to fire.

Why did u take this natter personal

Must everyone know that from agbanikaka Edo state?

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by EnkayDezign4: 8:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Edo people are generally easygoing people. They don't make trouble, don't find trouble, don't give trouble, unambitious and have not contributed anything meaningful to the growth and development of the country tongue tongue

People also claim the headquarters of witchcraft is in Edoland (first class azeh ) and their women often knock off their wealthy husbands in order to inherit his riches. Whether this is true or not, I am in no position to confirm or refute. Once again, IGNORE THEM. tongue cheesy

They do not demand for an arm and leg during the marriage processes, and unlike certain parts of Nigeria, you will not need to break your bank to marry one of theirs. cheesy You will find that they will make most agreeable in-laws. grin

However, If you are a religious person, pray to God for guidance before settling down with your partner because love, good and evil does not know race, ethnicity or gender. With God, you can never go wrong

Haba bros

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by nairalanduseles: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2018
nobody is white ...everybody has got brown skin......and some are pale

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Are you from Edo State? What gives you the effrontery to speak for Edo people? Read what you wrote up there, does it make sense to you? angry

I am not from Edo by the way, but I schooled there and know these assumptions are just what they are: assumptions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2018
thegentleman:
Please don't ignore all he said you should ignore, they are very true. My brother is a living testimony, if I were you, I'll run. Even Edo men don't marry their kind. Honest Advice, you might see this nowhere again.
i pity ur lyf ewu

2 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by boiz2men(m): 8:15am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:
First of all let's start with your grammar, I am 'a European' man.

What part of Europe do you come from?
Don't they teach the rules in vowel sound in the part of Europe you come from? a, e, i, o, u...

OP, no mind me, we here in Nairaland and criticism are like 5 & 6 grin

He is correct. It's a European not an European

4 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by FA13(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

Don't they teach the rules in vowel sound in the part of Europe you come from? a, e, i, o, u...

Stop displaying your ignorance and half-wit knowledge here.

European (jʊərəpiːən) is pronounced as though it starts with a consonant letter hence the use of 'a' and not "an".

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by justi4jesu(f): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

Op wey dey one corner dey dance for naija, fake story.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by agarawu23(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
White man my ass angry

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by mabea: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
maclatunji:

Anything we say here might be stereotyping. You need to do your own independent checks yourself.
The best comment not like that one up there that calls herself ishi whatever that talks anyhow
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by mudiana(m): 8:21am On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

it's either you are stupid or stupidity runs in ur family. Answer the man's simple question about wedding preparation in Benin if you have an idea and stop typing trash. Over privilege idiot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.