Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City (28977 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / My Husband Wants To Marry His Side Chic After I Reported Her To Her Husband / Is It Right For A Man To Marry His Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2018
judecares1:
it is better for you to marry snake than to marry any edo lady
see ur lyf stupid goat he shuld marry smake rather than human dem hold ur brain 4 village
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by nduchucks: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:
First of all let's start with your grammar, I am 'a European' man.

What part of Europe do you come from?
Don't they teach the rules in vowel sound in the part of Europe you come from? a, e, i, o, u...

OP, no mind me, we here in Nairaland and criticism are like 5 & 6 grin

Go and ask for a refund from whatever higher educational institution you attended.

"Any word that sounds like it begins with a consonant is preceeded by the pronoun A, even if it begins with the letter E.

Since the word EUROPEAN sounds like it begins with a Y, the proper pronoun is A. If the stress does not fall on the first syllable, then an rather than a is used."

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by BrownRoofRep: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Your stupidity is forgiven and forgotten. kiss

I no call you stupid o. I just dey quote wetin you write grin
Didn't call me stupid either.
Sometimes, even the wisest bloke on earth can exhibit some acts of stupidity.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2018
Don't bring a wallet
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Udoks(m): 10:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

Don't they teach the rules in vowel sound in the part of Europe you come from? a, e, i, o, u...

You do realize that you are the one whose grammar is bad right?
A European is very correct... 'eu' starts with a consonant sound and is transcribed '/ju/', just like university and union. I am sure you don't/didn't attend 'an university', or do/did you?

Always check that log of wood in your eye before you remove the saw dust in another's eye

4 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

Because European is said with an initial y
sound which counts as a consonantal sound
in English speech, It is said (and written)
with a not an. An abbreviation such as M.P.
which is pronounced em pea begins with a
spoken vowel and so it is an M.P.

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by victorioushands: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

It's clear you know next to nothing about grammar.

No mind me, we here in Nairaland and criticism are like 5 & 6 grin
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by judecares1(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
snake is 100% better than any edo lady
alfseth:
see ur lyf stupid goat he shuld marry smake rather than human dem hold ur brain 4 village
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Belafonte(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

In a bid to sound intelligent you unwittingly exposed your poor education. "A European" is, in fact, correct grammar. You were expecting him to say "an European"? Olodo. A and an are used based on the sound of the following word, not the spelling, hence you say "an hour" not "a hour".

Oya, carry your L and go and drink zobo. Oyakhilome.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by livebynite: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Navalsadiq:
you mean he writes like an imbecilee

yes he did
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by bibe(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Kizyte:

There's always an exception to every rule and this is one of them
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:10am On Feb 20, 2018
Himmler:

We are waiting for them o. Dem go chop am
hahahahaha naso... dem go collect goals like akara

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 20, 2018
judecares1:
snake is 100% better than any edo lady
sharrap ur'e still talking nonsence
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Ishilove: 11:28am On Feb 20, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Didn't call me stupid either.
Sometimes, even the wisest bloke on earth can exhibit some acts of stupidity.
True that

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by judecares1(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2018
either u take it or leave it

alfseth:
sharrap ur'e still talking nonsence
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by ogunmourinho(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
boiz2men:

He is correct. It's a European not an European
cry did you go school at all??
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by eghosa77: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

People say Edo girls fly at day time but just ignore them.

Edo people are generally easygoing people. They don't make trouble, don't find trouble, don't give trouble, unambitious and have not contributed anything meaningful to the growth and development of the country tongue tongue

People also claim the headquarters of witchcraft is in Edoland (first class azeh ) and their women often knock off their wealthy husbands in order to inherit his riches. Whether this is true or not, I am in no position to confirm or refute. Once again, IGNORE THEM. tongue cheesy

They do not demand for an arm and leg during the marriage processes, and unlike certain parts of Nigeria, you will not need to break your bank to marry one of theirs. cheesy You will find that they will make most agreeable in-laws. grin

However, If you are a religious person, pray to God for guidance before settling down with your partner because love, good and evil does not know race, ethnicity or gender. With God, you can never go wrong

I don't know you... But I know you are a FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by boiz2men(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
ogunmourinho:
cry did you go school at all??

I did. I advise you should go to school too. You would be smart too
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Born2Breed(f): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Edo people are generally easygoing people. They don't make trouble, don't find trouble, don't give trouble, unambitious and have not contributed anything meaningful to the growth and development of the country tongue tongue

People also claim the headquarters of witchcraft is in Edoland (first class azeh ) and their women often knock off their wealthy husbands in order to inherit his riches. Whether this is true or not, I am in no position to confirm or refute. Once again, IGNORE THEM. tongue cheesy

They do not demand for an arm and leg during the marriage processes, and unlike certain parts of Nigeria, you will not need to break your bank to marry one of theirs. cheesy You will find that they will make most agreeable in-laws. grin

However, If you are a religious person, pray to God for guidance before settling down with your partner because love, good and evil does not know race, ethnicity or gender. With God, you can never go wrong

Miserable ignoramus!
Assertion based on improper enlightenment.
You know nothing about the Edos.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by bolondo: 12:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Maybe I have explained myself wrongly, but you have not understood absolutely anything about my question. Thanks baby124 for your kind words.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Born2Breed(f): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
bolondo:
Hello everyone. It is my first intervention here and I expect many more.
I am a European man who has a girlfriend of Edo state for years, and thinking about getting married.
What can you tell me about the wedding in Benin City?
Greetings and thanks.

Ask the bride.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kai, e pain dem!

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by grafixdon: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Give me this don't pls. Grafixdon@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Letoma(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

see your mouth
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by bolondo: 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
So clever!!!
Born2Breed:

Ask the bride.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by bolondo: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Maybe I have explained myself wrongly, but you have not understood absolutely anything about my question. Thanks baby124 for your kind words.
baby124:
Congratulations OP. This is not the place to ask about the wedding process for Edo bride if you are not a mischevious and unserious groom. Don’t you have in laws who you can ask? Even at the worst you can watch videos on YouTube. Only a person who wants trouble, goes around asking foolish questions.

It seems like you are not confident in who you want to marry, so you come online to seek answers to your doubts. Okunrin a tojubole kiri. Nkan ti o wa lo ma ri last last. I sincerely do not like people like you. They get burnt at the end of the day and jump from frying pan to fire.
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by alfredilly: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ishilove:

I will try and refute some of your lie that Edo people are unambitious and make no meaningful contribution to Nigeria. Which part of the world do you reside? Edo is not called the heartbeat of Nigeria for nothing. Even in their minority status, they have made some names for themselves.They produce some outstanding personalities who did exceptional thinga Anthony Enahoro in the preindepend nigeria move the motion for Nigerian independence. Adams Oshiomole held Nigeria by the jugular during his NLC days, in fact, he was next to chief Michael Imoudu in Labour movement, the later was also an Edo man. They have even produced the best Nigerian brains( imafidon family) and the worst criminal, remember Laurence Anini. Can you tell us which state cross Sahara desert in search of greener pasture most.

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Treasure24(f): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=judecares1 post=65215468]it is better for you to marry snake than to marry any edo lady[/quoteGoat
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by EternalTruth: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
fisfat:
Ah....they finally got you.

Have you proposed?
haha them don finally catch am. I fear Edo women eh

1 Like

Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by zionic(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
Edo people don't want to give Ijaw people their ancestral lands,

European is it fair?

Zee says NO!
Re: White Man Wants To Marry His Edo Girlfriend In Benin City by Navalsadiq(m): 11:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
livebynite:

yes he did
u mean yes he does

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Dedicates Her NYSC Certificate To Husband As She Completes Service (video) / Is it Wrong to Call Your Friend's Wife by her first name? / Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.