Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Which Number Makes U Smile? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Number Makes U Smile? (3283 Views)

Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing??? / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 9:31am On Feb 20, 2018
I saw this somewhere and it makes me smile..

1. Most of the guys that say they don't date fat girls have fat mothers. Be humble like your dad _________________
2. It's better to sit in a bar thinking about God than to sit in a church thinking about beer _______________
3. Have you ever been next to people who gossip so much that you're even scared of leaving them cause you know you're next _______________
4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem... __________________
5. Some females are so afraid of killing cockroaches but they already did 5 abortions __________
6. You will see a 13 year old girl posting stuff like "I want to forget everything and move on" forget what little sister?... (The multiplication table?) _____________
7. A man is the head of the family, & a woman is the neck that turns the head (smiles) _______________
8. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today may wipe your face tomorrow (Real fact) _________________
9. If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money... She comes back begging... My brother... Forgive her... Promise her marriage... Tell her family that you want to renovate their house... Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR _____________
10. When you see a poor man eating chicken, he is either sick or the chicken was sick ( I am a witness).

Which number makes u smile www.akeentech.com

6 Likes

Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by friendlyadvice: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
ask your mommy
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by mayweather145: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2018
Nomber 3,6 and 10. Is just so funny.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2018
What of #5 ?
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Fmartin(m): 10:20am On Feb 20, 2018
friendlyadvice:
ask your mommy
or he should ask your mummy instead. *Childish*

1 Like

Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by friendlyadvice: 10:30am On Feb 20, 2018
Fmartin:
or he should ask your mummy instead. *Childish*

why? we dey share the same mama ni? confused nigga
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2018
3 made my day.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Lionessza(f): 11:25am On Feb 20, 2018
2, 3, 4,7, and 9 got me lmfao.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2018
akeentech:
I saw this somewhere and it makes me smile..

1. Most of the guys that say they don't date fat girls have fat mothers. Be humble like your dad _________________
2. It's better to sit in a bar thinking about God than to sit in a church thinking about beer _______________
3. Have you ever been next to people who gossip so much that you're even scared of leaving them cause you know you're next _______________
4. The man who marries a beautiful woman and the farmer who grows corn by the roadside have the same problem... __________________
5. Some females are so afraid of killing cockroaches but they already did 5 abortions __________
6. You will see a 13 year old girl posting stuff like "I want to forget everything and move on" forget what little sister?... (The multiplication table?) _____________
7. A man is the head of the family, & a woman is the neck that turns the head (smiles) _______________
8. Treat every part of your towel nicely because the part that wipes your buttocks today may wipe your face tomorrow (Real fact) _________________
9. If a girl dumps you because you don't have money and after you have made money... She comes back begging... My brother... Forgive her... Promise her marriage... Tell her family that you want to renovate their house... Remove their roof and DISAPPEAR _____________
10. When you see a poor man eating chicken, he is either sick or the chicken was sick ( I am a witness).

Which number makes u smile www.akeentech.com
number 1
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by boyjo: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
3 and 8
3 happened to me in a hair salon. I was visibly jittery while paying my bill grin
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Asowari:
number 1
number 1too
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
funmisticqueen:
number 1too
grin
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 8:03am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
number 1too

u be fat gal?
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:

u be fat gal?
yes o, plus size toh bad
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:

u be fat gal?
yes o, plus size toh bad
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
yes o, plus size toh bad
this is 4 u

Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:

this is 4 u
i do it on top all the time cos my man likes it, infact he begs me for it. i wont date men who can't handle it
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 9:56am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i do it on top all the time cos my man likes it, infact he begs me for it. i wont date men who can't handle it
Can u date me
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:
Can u date me
Can you handle me?
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 10:00am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Can you handle me?
WHY NOT, I CAN CARRY UR LOAD LOL
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2018
akeentech:
WHY NOT, I CAN CARRY UR LOAD LOL
do you have stamina?
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
do you have stamina?
WITH CUCUMBER
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by ManIzHot: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2018
9 Eesan
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
ManIzHot:
9 Eesan
WICKED BOY
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Eberechi24(f): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
lol... No 10 is so true
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Although it gives u full control during the act & also ensure that u attain great pleasure, it however subjects the man to the risk of breaking his shaft. There're many recorded cases where ladies, in that position, during the act, have been so carried away by the intense pleasure that they have inadvertently caused the dick to break. grin
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 25, 2018
All of them are so hilarious but numbers 2 and 9 are out of this world. Thanks for making me laugh this night. cheesy
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:

@funmisticqueen,
Something I find quite interesting here. The fact that he begs for it, implies that he acknowledges that it's a favor u're doing him
Another interesting thing albeit not easily deduced is that he's subjected to accept u on top of him.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
obadizena:

@funmisticqueen,
Something I find quite interesting here. The fact that he begs for it, implies that he acknowledges that it's a favor u're doing him
Another interesting thing albeit not easily deduced is that he's subjected to accept u on top of him.
see ehn, i am a direct person, i don't do all that hidden meaning nonsense, that is for silly little girls that hold a coven meeting for every sentence a guy says with their dictionary. whatever i say, i give you at face value. Although i may use euphemisms, there is usually no meaning other than what is obvious.
summary is don't worry your head by thinking too hard. there is nothing to what i said
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
obadizena:

Although it gives u full control during the act & also ensure that u attain great pleasure, it however subjects the man to the risk of breaking his shaft. There're many recorded cases where ladies, in that position, during the act, have been so carried away by the intense pleasure that they have inadvertently caused the dick to break. grin
where do i start, there is a way you carry yourself, by shifting your weight so that you are lighter than you seem and your body's center of gravity is not at the site of action(or in this case enjoyment). it is all about technique. if a girl is careful, keeping it somewhere at the back of her mind that there is a risk of the pen1s fracturing, she would carry out the position without stories that touch, or a visit to the emergency room

(1) (2) (Reply)

There's Child Support And Sharing Of Properties Laws In Nigeria / Hottest Ghana sex videos / See New Photos As Bobrisky Shares “Massive Boobs”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.