Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Which Number Makes U Smile? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Number Makes U Smile? (3286 Views)

Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing??? / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Diamond23(f): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
[/color] just 3 grin[color=#770077]
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
You are a victim
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
where do i start, there is a way you carry yourself, by shifting your weight so that you are lighter than you seem and your body's center of gravity is not at the site of action(or in this case enjoyment). it is all about technique. if a girl is careful, keeping it somewhere at the back of her mind that there is a risk of the pen1s fracturing, she would carry out the position without stories that touch, or a visit to the emergency room

WOW!
I salute!!!
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
funmisticqueen:
see ehn, i am a direct person, i don't do all that hidden meaning nonsense, that is for silly little girls that hold a coven meeting for every sentence a guy says with their dictionary. whatever i say, i give you at face value. Although i may use euphemisms, there is usually no meaning other than what is obvious.
summary is don't worry your head by thinking too hard. there is nothing to what i said

Sometimes it's not prudent for one to go beyond certain point in explanation here.
Don't worry. The point I'm belaboring to highlight would become obvious.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Number 3 and I follow for the gossiping, deep down within me I know they will gossip about me when I leave but what can a sister do. embarassed.
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2018
Women can gossip eh!
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by akeentech(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Number 2
Re: Which Number Makes U Smile? by donjobill: 12:19am On May 19, 2018
funmisticqueen:
i do it on top all the time cos my man likes it, infact he begs me for it. i wont date men who can't handle it

I can relate to it.
My friend has determined that she will not allow any man's prick to enter her VJ, unless that of her hubby after she has married.
So, when she's feeling konji, she will sit on my face and be repeatedly rubbing and bouncing her VJ on it, until she climaxes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible For A Guy To Own A House At 25 / I Can't Woo A Girl Because Of My Uncontrollable Way Of Using Too Much Vocabulari / Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.