Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Can You Marry An Albino? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry An Albino? (6001 Views)

Guys,Have You Ever bleeped An Albino|Gals,Have You Ever Been Bleepd By An Albino / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Can U Date Or Marry An Albino? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry An Albino? by superior1: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2010
A friend recently shocked his entire family when he came home with his fiancee who happened to be an albino. Some of his family members including his mum instantly rejected the lady and even threatened to disown him should he go ahead to marry her.
Personally, i feel you can marry anyone who pleases you.

What is your take,can you marry an albino?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2010
Last time I checked, they are human beings like you and I undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by lurvy: 5:59pm On Apr 23, 2010
WTF! arent they humans like you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by uzoegbu(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2010
Honestly i cant

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by na2day2(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2010
superior1:

A friend recently shocked his entire family when he came home with his fiancee who happened to be an albino. Some of his family members including his mum instantly rejected the lady and even threatened to disown him should he go ahead to marry her.
Personally, i feel you can marry anyone who pleases you.

yes wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by daduke2k(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2010
All dis people wey dey weda im no be human being ,no go marry am sef. Hypocrites. Me , i no go try am. . . .otito.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by neily(f): 12:26am On Apr 24, 2010
No matter how love shack me reach, i no fit marry albino!
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by puskin: 12:53am On Apr 24, 2010
Last time I checked, they are human beings like you and I

U don dey talk like better person now!!! Is that the question he asked??
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by lovemoi2(f): 1:34am On Apr 24, 2010
Blonde hair is the in thing now wink infact any male albino in da house?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by jaquan(m): 4:00am On Apr 24, 2010
o common, albinos need love too, just look at them as african whites wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 24, 2010
Is there a reason not to? They have one nose two eyes, one mouth, two legs, two hands
two ears just like me and you with red blood running through their veins, so why the hell
not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by elelem(m): 4:20am On Apr 24, 2010
Why not or have they become outcasts because they are exceptionally fair.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Basics007: 4:33am On Apr 24, 2010
wish i could say i can marry one but he go hard o !
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by na2day2(m): 5:20am On Apr 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

Blonde hair is the in thing now wink infact any male albino in da house?

i am a male albino, how can we hit this thing off kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2010
WTF is wrong in marrying Albino, are they not human beings? @all, most of the caucasians or Europoids are albinos but because they dont live at the equator region their skins and visions were not affected by the excess sun-light which contains high amount of vitamin D. Lets change our thinking and advance to the next level, mind you most of the so called Albinos are intelligent and have more values than we the so called Non-albinos. For me what matters in a relationship/marriage are love, understanding, kindness en a little bit of good look.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by lovemoi2(f): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2010
na2day?:

i am a male albino, how can we hit this thing off kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
send me ur hair sample my love so I analyze, I'm already in love grin
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by 190: 5:21pm On Apr 24, 2010
rubbish

i dey crace~ i would rather go straight to the seminary and become
a rev-father instantly!
angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by agathamari(f): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2010
Sonofpeace:

WTF is wrong in marrying Albino, are they not human beings? @all, most of the caucasians or Europoids are albinos but because they dont live at the equator region their skins and visions were not affected by the excess sun-light which contains high amount of vitamin D.
wrong - caucasions are not albino, there are white albinos and they are no more prevelent then black albinos. the body produces vit D as a reaction to UV light.

superior1:

yes, no reason why not

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by na2day2(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2010
lovemoi2:

send me your hair sample my love so I analyze, I'm already in love grin

hair sample ke? na jazz?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked whatever happened to trust? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by violent(m): 6:54pm On Apr 24, 2010
No way!
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Igwe9(m): 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
I would have said yes if my body and my heart were same, since they are not, I'd say NO. smiley
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by mamagee3(f): 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2010
Poster. . .
Are you an albino? undecided

Last time I checked, people marry Crippled, blind and deformed men.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
@agatha, i was biased with my statement but that was because of the way some people commented on the topic as if Albinos are not humans. Frankly speaking, high sun-light concentration in Africa affect the skin en vision of most of albinos. @mamagee, your answer(s) is/are?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2010
@agatha, i was biased with my statement but that was because of the way some people commented on the topic as if Albinos are not humans. Frankly speaking, high sun-light concentration in Africa affect the skin en vision of most of albinos. @mamagee, your answer(s) is/are?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2010
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by shadrach77: 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2010
of course! they are human beings too. aren't they?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Ranoscky(m): 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2010
well,
i just say make i cool down read all the rubbish wey some illegal souls dey write before i post my comment.
some guys comment make me laugh sha but i no gel the okpata wey dem dey yan.
i no get comment to dis topic and i no blame some guys wey dey yan portor-portor,
na the person wey bring up this topic na him i dey blame,
so u mean say god wey create dem like that make mistake abi?
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2010
God forgive me for profiling. Mbanu! Oti!
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Emmadgud(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2010
Ebonyeyes whats up jare,d pic on ur profile is killing me softing.I Iuv 2 read ur posts shaa.
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by superior1: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2010
@mama-gee, no i am not an albino and i don't have anything against the albino community more-also,i am a supporter of Martin Luther King Jr statement that a man should be judge by the content of his character not the color of his skin. seems most responses on this thread is offline. the question is a straight one, can you or not marry an albino?, if possible tell us why
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by mamagee3(f): 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^Like you said, "A man should be judged by the Content of his Character not the Clour of his Skin". . .
It's completely hypocritical to create a thread asking "Can you marry an Albino".
wink
Re: Can You Marry An Albino? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Like you said, "A man should be judged by the Content of his Character not the Clour of his Skin". . .
It's completely hypocritical to create a thread asking "Can you marry an Albino".
wink

She who is without sin, Can You Marry A Widow?, this hypocritical thread started itself neh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Man Is Holding A Hoe? Discuss. / My Boyfriend Wants To Dump Me After Two Abortions / Guys Can You Spend 8k On A Girl Without Touching Her Honey Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.