Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? (8152 Views)

Guy Be Honest Can You Date Plus Size Lady Like This? / Ladies,mention 3 Guys(nairalanders) You Can Date For Real. / Be Honest; Can You Resist Intimate Temptation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 14, 2011
someone asked me this question couple of days ago and i just kept mute without replying till date. I feel i should share this on Nl. The most common skin colours are Black and white(i.e skin colours of oyinbo people) However albinos too have their own sect.

This question is premised on whether you(male or female)light skinned or dark skinned can date an albino. It must be stated unequivocally that this people are human beings with feelings and emotions like every other kind of people, but more often than not albinos marry from amongst their sect as against marry outside of it

To me, i haven't said yes neither have i said no.

The topic is up for debate. Pls no pun or jesting is allowed on this thread.

Thanks

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freiburger(m): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2011
^^ are they not also human?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2011
Freiburger:

^^ are they not also human?

Is this question for me or for someone else?

If the question is for me, then u probably didnt read the op but responded to the title (typical of many Nlders)

heres what i said

toba:
It must be stated unequivocally that this people are human beings with feelings and emotions like every other kind of people
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2011
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freiburger(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2011

This question is premised on whether you(male or female)light skinned or dark skinned can date an albino.

^^
M y reply was directed to this
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by pendo89(f): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2011
did u say Albino is a sect shocked :

I have met several and they do not smell 'sect'. They only lack melanin otherwise they are really very nice and warm.

I would love to know the health implications of marrying one before I can make my point.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2011
Freiburger:

This question is premised on whether you(male or female)light skinned or dark skinned can date an albino.

^^
M y reply was directed to this

ok fair enough that really wasnt my view.

But the rhetoric doesn't answer the direct question of whether u as an individual can date one
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Freiburger(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2011
^^
YES I CAN
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2011
pendo89:

did u say Albino is a sect shocked :

I have met several and they do not smell 'sect'. They only lack melanin otherwise they are really very nice and warm.

I would love to know the health implications of marrying one before I can make my point.

This is a personal choice of word and not a general term.

BTW what do u mean by 'I would love to know the health implications of marrying one before I can make my point'?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2011
Freiburger:

^^
YES I CAN

Fair enough. But im still sitting on the fence though about my decision
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2011
Well! i have met enough albinos that got married to non albinos, so i dont know where the school of thought that albinos "marry from amongst their sect" came from! These men and women are living happy lives!

For personal reasons:
"As i rule of thumb, dating fair skinned people, is a NO NO! Why? Because i'm fair skinned! In order to accentuate my ministry and make it move in linearity to my set parabolic trajectory, i want a dark skinned lady! I just want an equilibrium and a balance in skin tone and color of my future kids, therefore, my girlfriend is dark skinned, but NOT charcoal dark!" This has always been my thinking, but i know i am mistaken, that's why i said it's personal!

Mind you, i'm not discriminating fellow fair skinned girls, i make friends with them, basically do all things with them! But as regards dating them with a view of marriage, i try not to head in that direction at all, even though i admit, it's very had not to! Mind you, the first girl i really fell in love with, was a fair skinned girl! And honestly, i cant say where our emotions would have gotten us to, had we continued the relationship, but i lost her, to the cold hands of death! sad

I dont know, but anything can still happen, and i could still find myself ending up with a fair skinned lady! I dont trust my heart well enough to choose for me who to fall in love with! Falling in love can sometimes be spontaenous!

It's a personal thing though! My reasoning may be flawed, maybe because i dont know much about health implications or genes blah blah, but this is the only presentable "excuse" i may have as to why i wont date fair skinned girls, albino or not!. . . But NEVER would i discriminate them for anything whatsoever! cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2011
Sexxxkilllz is an Albino. Big deal!! undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2011
^Your Fada! undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2011
Sexkillz. No need for that language. Bro are u sayin the above picture is not your brother? Ok Put your picture up close to him? undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2011
Sexkillz. Bro seriously. You should be proud. I hav nothin against albinos. At least, babes (desperate)  like you  wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by slimyem: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2011
Every strand of hair on my skin automatically rises anytime i as much as handshake an albino.it's a reflex.
Because i have always had a preference for dark men,i have otfen joked about how unappealing a fair guy/albino would look like down there.
In short,an albino is a NO-NO! for me relationship wise.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2011
London Puppy! Yes! That's what i'm saying! the above pic is not my brother, but your Fada!  cheesy Now, what part of Fada dont you understand? the "Fa" or the "da"?  undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

Every strand of hair on my skin automatically rises anytime i as much as handshake an albino.it's a reflex.
Because i have always had a preference for dark men,i have otfen joked about how unappealing a fair guy/albino would look like down there.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Meaning u cant date me? Im light skinned down town u know?

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2011
slimyem:

Slimyemugu.  Sweeery that’s not a nice thing to say, you skinny tooth pig. How would you have felt if you were born disable or people felt irritated by just lookin at your skinny face? You need prayers! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2011
grin grin grin grin Mr cork, sure he knows is an ALBINO cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2011
SMH! @ your catastrophic ignorance. . .Only a fool would hold fast to the ignorant claim that he doesnt know the definition of albino! But since your foolishness is congenital, making you a perfect embodiment & personification of the word fool, i'm not a tad surprised at your obscurantism!. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2011
Slimyemugu.  Sweeery that’s not a nice thing to say, you skinny tooth pig. How would you have felt if you were born disable or people felt irritated by just lookin at your skinny face? You need prayers!  angry

[size=29pt]AKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. slimyemugu and skinny toothpig cheesy cheesy grin grin grin DROPSSSSSSS FAINTEDDDDD grin grin[/size]
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by slimyem: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2011
toba:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Meaning u cant date me? Im light skinned down town u know?
we'll find a way around it.we can always limit it to nights only and turn off the lights
Mr, Cork:

Slimyemugu.  Sweeery that’s not a nice thing to say, you skinny tooth pig. How would you have felt if you were born disable or people felt irritated by just lookin at your skinny face? You need prayers! angry
Peckham's puppy,i understand you do not have no comprehension skills.where did i use the word IRRITATE in my post?berra go borrow a pair of specs you miserable blind dog!mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by MrCork17: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2011
Sexxskillx. Actually u look like a gayy albino and I mean this in a nice way. Just look at your long face  undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by slimyem: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

[b][/b]

[size=29pt]AKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. slimyemugu and skinny toothpig cheesy cheesy grin grin grin DROPSSSSSSS FAINTEDDDDD grin grin[/size]
Tellstupid,fine by me as long as you dont get resuscitated.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexxskillx. Bro you no you an albino. Look at your picture. Don’t you have eyes? undecided
Does your Fada have eyes?. . .
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Sexxskillx. Actually u look like a gayy albino and I mean this in a nice way. Just look at your long face  undecided
he he he he! So funny! undecided Keep exposing for fada's secret you hear? He was gayy too? Wonder how you were born then? Surrogate mother? warra shame!

Errm, before you castigate my pic, you should at least have the audacity to post yours! I bet you look like the back of a pot! wink
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2011
no!

#finalanswer
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by tellwisdom: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2011
Sexxskillx. Actually u look like a gayy albino and I mean this in a nice way. Just look at your long face undecided

chahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tellstupid,fine by me as long as you dont get resuscitated.

Dont you eat embarassed embarassed You look to THIN for my liking!! BONE BONE EVERYWHERE, EVEN YOUR LAP, EQUALS MY HAND grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by freecocoa(f): 11:02am On Oct 14, 2011
I don't see anything wrong in it so I say YES I can date one if I happen to fall for him though if he has those dark spots,it would be a problem.

So sexkillz is an afin,I thought as much.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by yusuf2(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2011
tellwisdom:

[b][/b]

i guess u don't ve anything better to with ur time than to follow mr cork from thread to thread kissing his lame asss
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2011
take a look at this pix. Theres nothing bad dating albinos[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7vamVV--AjTVJQi_43yNDNYvZvlPQGNzOpVkrTy1Fb8na-jw6Qg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Leaks Chats And Video of Lesbian disturbing his wife to be (photos) / My Husband Caught Me Being Fingered By My Ex, Pls I Need Advice / The Heart Is Not Foolish By Abdulrazaq Hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.