Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Guys, How Do You Handle This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Do You Handle This? (1295 Views)

How Do I Handle This? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
I have a girlfriend who's been with me for over 2 years now. I met her when I was still schooling at home but after school, I left home to another state cos of business. We had no issues. Prior to the distance factor between us, I often sent her airtime to call me so it wouldn't look like a one sided relationship when I always called. But then I realised each time I send her airtime, she'll never call me. I had wanted to confront her and ask her who she even calls with the airtime I send, but I then decided to drop it. I'll cease calling her for like a week cos I always expected her call whenever I sent her airtime but then she'll get angry. This has gone on for sometime hence I decided to ask the "audience"...

Guys, have you ever been in my position? How did you handle it? Or how you gonna handle it if you find yourself in my shoes?

Ladies, who do you call with the airtime your guy sends to you if you don't call him?
Cc: lalasticlala tosyne2much laveda cutehector toks2008 talk2bella
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by EOOJ(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by IAMSASHY(f): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided #IssaNigerianthing ,it's a habit in ladies,they don't call the guy who suffered to send them airtime. Distance relationship is not everyone,since u ar no longer close to her,I guess alot of tins have taken place,if actually she really loves u,u won't be as confused as u ar right now.
Since she loves airtime more than u, tell her to go date Mike Adenuga's son,don't b scared to quit

3 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
I often sent her airtime to call me so it wouldn't look like a one sided relationship when I always called.

Make do with the calls she initiates on her own ---but, if you have been doing the calling alone, sending airtime for her to call you wouldn't make it two sided. In fact, that's one sided [raised to the power of 12].

Anyway, she is using it to call people that are important to her.
Is that difficult to figure out?
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by laplace19(m): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
When next you send her airtime also send her a text to call you ASAP....If she fails to call back then stop sending her airtime.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by coolestofall(m): 4:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Me never send airtime 2 any gal. Let her call with her dime if she is interested in d relationship.
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
IAMSASHY:
undecided #IssaNigerianthing ,it's a habit in ladies,they don't call the guy who suffered to send them airtime. Distance relationship is not everyone,since u ar no longer close to her,I guess alot of tins have taken place,if actually she really loves u,u won't be as confused as u ar right now.
Since she loves airtime more than u, tell her to go date Mike Adenuga's son,don't b scared to quit
Thanks a lot
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Make do with the calls she initiates on her own ---but, if you have been doing the calling alone, sending airtime for her to call you wouldn't make it two sided. In fact, that's one sided [raised to the power of 12].

Anyway, she is using it to call people that are important to her.
Is that difficult to figure out?

people that are important to her... That's what I wanna hear Sha. Thanks bro
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
laplace19:
When next you send her airtime also send her a text to call you ASAP....If she fails to call back then stop sending her airtime.
Bro, somtyms she'll just call to say thanks for the airtime, and after that.. the rest na history
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
krissconnect:
I have a girlfriend who's been with me for over 2 years now. I met her when I was still schooling at home but after school, I left home to another state cos of business. We had no issues. Prior to the distance factor between us, I often sent her airtime to call me so it wouldn't look like a one sided relationship when I always called. But then I realised each time I send her airtime, she'll never call me. I had wanted to confront her and ask her who she even calls with the airtime I send, but I then decided to drop it. I'll cease calling her for like a week cos I always expected her call whenever I sent her airtime but then she'll get angry. This has gone on for sometime hence I decided to ask the "audience"...

Guys, have you ever been in my position? How did you handle it? Or how you gonna handle it if you find yourself in my shoes?

Ladies, who do you call with the airtime your guy sends to you if you don't call him?
Cc: lalasticlala tosyne2much laveda cutehector toks2008 talk2bella

Since she is not giving you a good excuse for not calling just ignore her..if you mean something to her she will come around and even if she does,stop sending recharge card to her.

A lady who truly desire you will always find a way to keep in touch.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Toks2008:

Since she is not giving you a good excuse for not calling just ignore her..if you mean something to her she will come around and even if she does,stop sending recharge card to her.

A lady who truly desire you will always find a way to keep in touch.

Thanks a lot bro
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by mrjbgold(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bro I know how it hurts cos have been in you shoes once what I will just tell u is to move on you don't need to send her card before she call you. a girl can get a card her self to call the one she loves or even borrow her friends phone to call you if she really loves you
There a girl I dated then she was in school I always do the calling she hadly calls and when she did its when she need Favour. There is a day she said she is broke so I send her a 750 mtn card for her to sell can you believe the card I scratch my self she told me it has been used. That I shld send another one I just laugh and tell her she must be a fool and i call it over.can you imagine she did not bother to call me to apologize . At times distance relationship is not the best cos ladies will always draw towards the person they see every time
Check the percentages of relationship of people who are dating before the lady got admission into higher institution that lasted.
I know its not easy to move on when you love someone deeply but don't worry you will definitely find someone you truely know the value of ur love

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
mrjbgold:
Bro I know how it hurts cos have been in you shoes once what I will just tell u is to move on you don't need to send her card before she call you. a girl can get a card her self to call the one she loves or even borrow her friends phone to call you if she really loves you
There a girl I dated then she was in school I always do the calling she hadly calls and when she did its when she need Favour. There is a day she said she is broke so I send her a 750 mtn card for her to sell can you believe the card I scratch my self she told me it has been used. That I shld send another one I just laugh and tell her she must be a fool and i call it over.can you imagine she did not bother to call me to apologize . At times distance relationship is not the best cos ladies will always draw towards the person they see every time
Check the percentages of relationship of people who are dating before the lady got admission into higher institution that lasted.
I know its not easy to move on when you love someone deeply but don't worry you will definitely find someone you truely know the value of ur love
thanks for this, I'm really grateful
Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tbh op I have never been in your shoes

Still, I can easily deduct from your story that the said lady doesn't really fancy the relationship or has no reason to feel threatened by the long distance relationship, Perhaps she believes that you don't have any other choice.

I am going to give you a simple advice to test her resolve, but I must maintain that I am just estimating here.

I believe you should first stop sending the air time, but continue to call her to observe her reactions.

1) If she doesn't really fancy you, but merely enjoying the air time and other privileges, she will probably change her tune towards you or with time stop picking your calls all together.

2) if she fancy the relationship, she may change her character out of anger at first, but will continue to entertain your call.

If her reaction mirrors the first permutations, then she is simply using your head. If it is the second one, maybe you need to resolve some issues with her

Hope I've helped

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by adekhingz(m): 5:09pm On Feb 20, 2018
We are in same shoes....

Re: Guys, How Do You Handle This? by krissconnect(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
greiboy:
Tbh op I have never been in your shoes

Still, I can easily deduct from your story that the said lady doesn't really fancy the relationship or has no reason to feel threatened by the long distance relationship, Perhaps she believes that you don't have any other choice.

I am going to give you a simple advice to test her resolve, but I must maintain that I am just estimating here.

I believe you should first stop sending the air time, but continue to call her to observe her reactions.

1) If she doesn't really fancy you, but merely enjoying the air time and other privileges, she will probably change her tune towards you or with time stop picking your calls all together.

2) if she fancy the relationship, she may change her character out of anger at first, but will continue to entertain your call.

If her reaction mirrors the first permutations, then she is simply using your head. If it is the second one, maybe you need to resolve some issues with her

Hope I've helped
thanks bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U / A Facebook Girl By Name #akosua Sika Papa Bii Sex Tape Has Been Leaked And Its T / Lady Who Went For Breast Enlargement Surgery To Surprise Husband, Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.