Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Money Or Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Or Family? (686 Views)

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Money Or Attention: Which Do Ladies Prefer? / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Or Family? by Funseeka(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2010
I am an advocate of gender equality and always believe women should be allowed to choose their career as well as be encouraged to get as high as they want in their career. However, statistics are showing that a woman that earns equal or more money than the husband in “unmarriable”.

A lot of such women defend themselves by claiming that the men folks feel insecure and inferior. But it’s also true that most rich wives are not humble, caring, submissive and do not see their husbands as the heads of the home. It beats me on what our priorities in live are; chase after all the money and have no love cum peace at home or to hell with money and have all the peace and love

Hey guys, would you marry a woman richer than you?

Ladies in da house, money or family which comes first?
Re: Money Or Family? by indie22(f): 9:11pm On Apr 23, 2010
Money is very important, maybe not a lot, but it makes sense for a woman to be at least a bit financially stable before marriage. I don't ever want a liability on my hubby's neck. It feels good and you feel valued when you can actually contribute and add value to a relationship or marriage.
Re: Money Or Family? by olayinkaj2(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2010
Some women has pride cos they are richer than their husband, they want to control and i believe such woman can never find happiness, to hell with their monie, if they can't be submissive to their husband and all that, then they can go ahead and marry, be pregnant and have babies for the monie. Well, i can marry a woman richer than me on some conditions.
Re: Money Or Family? by MissyB1(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2010
Money doesn't exist for men alone.
You Lot cry when we ask for money and when we try making Ours, You still cry.
What the Flip do You want? undecided How are we to be blamed for Your insecurities? embarassed

Money controls people [men and women]especially when it's more than one can handle.
Just find a Lady/man who has made it/strives to make it and is disciplined enough to  maintain her/his personal values at the same time.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Please! / What Seem To Be The Problem? / Boy-boy, Girl-girl Friendship Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.