Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (7378 Views)

What Matters Most To You In A Relationship? / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / What Matters Most To you In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2012
So many people mistake & misuse these two words(MONEY & LOVE), but to me, i think they are purely different...

If You build your relationship on what does have(net worth), it would be difficult for you to see love, but if you build your relationship on love, there is a tendency & assurance that, soon, you'll reap the good fruit of your endurance & labour.

Imagine the eighty years old marriage story, that was posted in front page yesterday, if they didnt love each other, they wouldn't have gotten to where they are today...think about it folks & learn lessons from it.
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by larrymoore(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2012
Perfect luv is bettr.

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2012
larrymoore: Perfect luv is bettr.

i see u...support ur point
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by k2039: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Love ofcourse.

But when it comes to marriage,If I were a girl,for me to marry a poor man will mean seeing a bright future ahead of him.

So both goes hand in hand,Love and money or potential for money.

But love should be the foundation

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Mynd44: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2012
^^
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 9:44am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039: Love ofcourse.

But when it comes to marriage,If I were a girl,for me to marry a poor man will mean seeing a bright future ahead of him.

So both goes hand in hand,Love and money or potential for money.

But love should be the foundation

of cause every 1 has got potential( no matter hw little or big), but to be candid, dont u fink u'll need a partner 4 it to be fully activated?...fink abt dis..
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by cyril83(m): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2012
We are talking about bucks "money" you are talking about love...f*ck love

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by SlyIg(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2012
From girls to guys: 70% money,30% love
For guys to girls: 70% beauty,30%love.

4 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by saintfizzo(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2012
For a gurl who has tasted poverty,love is a debateable base for d relationship,money is quite important,even as a guy,I knw dat,life is not like dettol advert,if Ɣ☺ΰ don't take care of Ɣ☺ΰя gal,someone else will undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by phaya(f): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2012
Only God is capable of perfect love. As for humans, love doesn't pay bills, feed the family, make life easy but with money you can conquer the world! #AmJustSaying wink

3 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Yuzarsif(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2012
Love
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by k2039: 9:56am On Nov 22, 2012
ultiliberty:

of cause every 1 has got potential( no matter hw little or big), but to be candid, dont u fink u'll need a partner 4 it to be fully activated?...fink abt dis..

Attainable goals,he has good plans for the future.
She has to believe in his vision.
Just like the case of the Obama's.

Love should be the foundation,and money will be the navigation key
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Freeopod(m): 9:58am On Nov 22, 2012
The only and single way a naija girl can be loved is by showering er wt money! So ds two can't be separated.
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by DANILSA(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2012
IF UR IN ABA OR UMUAHIA NA LUV BE THE PARROL BUT IF UR IN ABUJA OR PORT THEN NA MONEY BE THE KOKO. BABY IF YOU LUV ME BUY IPHONE 5 FOR ME. grin grin grin
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ujchief(m): 9:59am On Nov 22, 2012
Money answereth all things, including love.
So seek ye first the abundance of money and its excesses, if u do this, other things will be added unto u, love inclusive.

3 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Ebyden: 10:00am On Nov 22, 2012
Two of them join.luv and money ar gud things dat beautifies marriage.if one of them is lacking bros there is problem.

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by donotbanme1: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Money without love, the relationship is heading for the rocks.

Since am the guy and i work my a$$ to make the dough, my only requirement is Love. I make the money. Its very easy to get tired of a spouse you dont love.

2 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 22, 2012
Money and Love is the same thing. Without money, no one loves you, not even your siblings. As for dating, a relationship is more of fights than romance in the absense of cash money!
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Ebyden: 10:03am On Nov 22, 2012
DANILSA: IF UR IN ABA OR UMUAHIA NA LUV BE THE PARROL BUT IF UR IN ABUJA OR PORT THEN NA MONEY BE THE KOKO. BABY IF YOU LUV ME BUY IPHONE 5 FOR ME. grin grin grin
what of onitsha
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by Michrach: 10:07am On Nov 22, 2012
Hey lets not pretend here, we girls(nigerians) weighs the pockets before we think of starting to love the person. at least that iswhat 70% of Nigeria girls does.

5 Likes

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by cyril83(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2012
k2039:

Attainable goals,he has good plans for the future.
She has to believe in his vision.
Just like the case of the Obama's.

Love should be the foundation,and money will be the navigation key
says who obama was poor whil michelle hookd him up...bros as @ den obama was riding on volkswagen...the best example for this theory is d guy dat has no shoe "jonathan" and poff poff seller "patience"
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 10:14am On Nov 22, 2012
do not ban me:
Money without love, the relationship is heading for the rocks.

Since am the guy and i work my a$$ to make the dough, my only requirement is Love. I make the money. Its very easy to get tired of a spouse you dont love.

i love this point bro...a lesson 2...fink abt dis folks...
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by xpensive05: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Love is all that matters in dating not money....Money is only an advantage to the relationship.
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ofoka: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2012
In a poverty-stricken country like ours, it is all about money. Love is just a word used to embelish it.
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by marcyemi(m): 10:16am On Nov 22, 2012
SlyIg: From girls to guys: 70% money,30% love
For guys to girls: 70% beauty,40%love.

[color=#000099][/color]

From Guys to girls 70% sex, 10%love and 20% beauty.

1 Like

Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by mmmustapha(m): 10:17am On Nov 22, 2012
Poverty is a disease, 4get about Love let's make MONEY first
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2012
phaya: Only God is capable of perfect love. As for humans, love doesn't pay bills, feed the family, make life easy but with money you can conquer the world! #AmJustSaying wink

well u re right. thats agape love u're talking abt...if u can conquer the world with money, then, u can divorce, marry again, divorce, marry again, again, again & again na...since u knw that, ur money'll buy their love: abi?
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by ultiliberty(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2012
ofoka: In a poverty-stricken country like ours, it is all about money. Love is just a word used to embelish it.

point noted! but the ace 4 quick wealth is too high in naija...thats why naija is the(80th out of 80 in the world countries) worse place to give birth in 2013...yet, population kept increasing...think abt dis, may be we can make the society better
Re: What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? by hunkydory(m): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2012
Money and love are both important in a relationship.It doesnt have to be all about the money but lets face fact,you need money to show her that you love her.You dont necessarily have to be a millionaire to show your love but you need money in whatever you do in this life.Penury can kill.Beware!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF / You must Save Your Daughters The Antichrist Aka Dajjal Will Deceive Women First. / Lady Goes To A Restaurant's Toilet, Strips Naked To Take Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.