Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" (48329 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by titsqueez(m): 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Some mumu guys on hearing this will be saying they don't have girlfriend. Real gees will confirm the existence of a girl friend and the need to keep sh*t on a low low. That way u can be choppin that puna steadily without commitment.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Awoo88: 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This line girls usually use it juz to make sure if u really have a gf sha grin

But ofcurz a lot of men will deny it as they want to eat some NUNU aside from their main chic grin
If I agree I want some "NUNU" , will you grant me free access if you are not hustling in some cheap motel?
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by aamstih: 1:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Its painful when I remember I was told this, and still lost hopelessly in the return leg. embarassed

Usjimy:
Baba, you're into the finals already. 2nd leg na walkover. Sure game. Except you dull like PSG
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by arinze3131(m): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
hmm OK ooo
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by iamuye(m): 1:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
donkilidon:
my brother its not all the time o,i have heard that a couple other times and what it actually translated to was shes not ready to start anything. before you rejoice be very sure of her stands so as not to over jump and shoot your self in the leg

then you be PSG be dat my blooda

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by delors(m): 1:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Straight up! Been in that situation several times and I always make sure to score both home and away goals....to the joy of the fans. grin
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by davillian(m): 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ball don enter net already be that.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2018
Awoo88:

If I agree I want some "NUNU" , will you grant me free access if you are not hustling in some cheap motel?

Only local tout like u only knows CHEAP MOTELS.. cool

While rich ppol only knows MARINA BAY SANDS, HILTON HOTEL, CONCORDE, SwissHotel, HYATT HOTEL, MARIOTT HOTEL, MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL, PAN PACIFIC, MGM HOTEL , SHANGRI-LA, St. REGIS HOTEL...which i bet u don't know about it coz u don't have these in ur village which u & the rest of ur generations cant afford to stay there... cool

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by KingCassy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Say you don't have and they will never believe you. Just tell them it's complicated and watch the magic happen grin grin

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Awoo88: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Only local tout like u only knows CHEAP MOTELS.. cool

While rich ppol only knows MARINA BAY SANDS, HILTON HOTEL, CONCORDE, SwissHotel, HYATT HOTEL, MARIOTT HOTEL, MANDARIN ORIENTAL HOTEL, PAN PACIFIC, MGM HOTEL , SHANGRI-LA, St. REGIS HOTEL...which i bet u don't know about it coz u don't have these in ur village which u & the rest of ur generations cant afford to stay there... cool

So those places is where you go to give free "NUNU"? I will check them out because I like free NUNU.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by kwessiStewie2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
donkilidon:
my brother its not all the time o,i have heard that a couple other times and what it actually translated to was shes not ready to start anything. before you rejoice be very sure of her stands so as not to over jump and shoot your self in the leg
Shut up killjoy
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Demzay1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hahahahaha true ooo
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by MrMoney007: 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Litblogger:
Old gist

Give us new gist, Ode.
only mature minds enjoy hilarious jokes irrespective of the number of times its been heard of.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Assassin101: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
your head dey dia. but wait a minute, hope say no be u dey cum worry me for sex every night wen I sleep? if I catch u next time I go re-configure your pvssy o
QueenSuccubus:
grin

This line girls usually use it juz to make sure if u really have a gf sha grin

But ofcurz a lot of men will deny it as they want to eat some NUNU aside from their main chic grin
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by piagetskinner(m): 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
doesn't mean shii to me
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by BioTeck: 3:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

wink

Are you Succubus for real?
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Holysucker(m): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Lol....not in all cases tho.. some are indirectly telling u dey aint game ..

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Sexyolori(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
lordraiden:
I just serviced it not long ago and tested it, the result was amazing... It played till full time
its only a matter of time before it breaks down from excessive use,lol...
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2018
Assassin101:
your head dey dia. but wait a minute, hope say no be u dey cum worry me for sex every night wen I sleep? if I catch u next time I go re-configure your pvssy o

Chaaiii...see word "reconfigure" ke? embarassed

But i get turned on when ma man is sleeping cheesy juz so sweet watching him so helpless.. grin

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by lexilla007(m): 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
What it simply means is that you have escaped the friendzone level and you are a potential boyfriend if not for your girlfriend wahala of which she might still proceed with you despite this awareness.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Dafreeguy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
PrincessNazor:
grin finals kor semi finals ni
Am sure u can relate
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by lordraiden(m): 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
Sexyolori:
its only a matter of time before it breaks down from excessive use,lol...
it can't break down because I maintain it alot... I can't be disappointing dem uno
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by PrincessNazor(f): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 21, 2018
if u hear that statement na to dey ready to kolobi each other be dat
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Holysucker(m): 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
titsqueez:
Some mumu guys on hearing this will be saying they don't have girlfriend. Real gees will confirm the existence of a girl friend and the need to keep sh*t on a low low. That way u can be choppin that puna steadily without commitment.

Ororo dey ur head my man...na real Manchi u be..doing tinz codedly
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by noona(f): 8:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Niggas though...always second guessing whatever we say and translating it into bs..
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Litblogger: 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
MrMoney007:

Give us new gist, Ode.
only mature minds enjoy hilarious jokes irrespective of the number of times its been heard of.

No need for insults sir.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by MrMoney007: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
Litblogger:

No need for insults sir.
It's not an insult, if you ain't ode, you should know that nothing is new. enjoy anything that makes you smile even when it's no longer in vogue, rather, you discredit the poster.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Litblogger: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
MrMoney007:

It's not an insult, if you ain't ode, you should know that nothing is new. enjoy anything that makes you smile even when it's no longer in vogue, rather, you discredit the poster.
Okay
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Dafreeguy(m): 9:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
PrincessNazor:

Lol true sha but na quarter final he don enter, so he still has a long way to go tongue

He will definitely win d cup..am 90% sure of that.
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by Assassin101: 8:14am On Feb 22, 2018
I need to meet you
QueenSuccubus:

Chaaiii...see word "reconfigure" ke? embarassed

But i get turned on when ma man is sleeping cheesy juz so sweet watching him so helpless.. grin
Re: When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:19am On Feb 22, 2018
Assassin101:
I need to meet you

grin

Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is The Woman Who Fought For The Right To Be A Prostitute, See Photo / At 27 He Has Slept With 46 Girls, Now He Wants To Marry. / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.