Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code (4066 Views)

Did You Really Code 5hours+ Non Stop While Learning To Code? / Learning To Code Is Hard!!!! / Teach Yourself To Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by TastyFriedPussy: 8:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
Person go suffer to see money to buy laptop
still suffer to see money buy course
still suffer to see money take buy data to dey watch and follow the course(if you no see money, inconsistency go come dey set in)
This life just tire me

I Honestly,honestly,regret being born into this continent...
God dey....

9 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
still suffer to see money take buy data to dey watch and follow the course(if you no see money, inconsistency go come dey set in)
This life just tire me

God dey....

Wait until you get job. Data go frustrate you, fuel go frustrate you. There's presently hot fuel scarcity and you can't even get fuel to buy lol. The black man was created in Satan's image. There's nothing anyone else can tell me

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Johnchrix(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Wait until you get job. Data go frustrate you, fuel go frustrate you. There's presently hot fuel scarcity and you can't even get fuel to buy lol. The black man was created in Satan's image. There's nothing anyone else can tell me

Baba how much I fit setup that kind of your solar

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2022
Johnchrix:

The Solar na scam o. My laptop has a GPU so it draws a ton of power. On continuous usage I get 6 hours of use before it dies and I have to use generator. I got it for 250k sha

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Brainwashed Peasant.

I think u should be stoned.

Disgusting inferiority complex comments all the time.

As if Nigeria is the only country experiencing Fuel scarcity.

Pig.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

The Solar na scam o. My laptop has a GPU so it draws a ton of power. On continuous usage I get 6 hours of use before it dies and I have to use generator. I got it for 250k sha

Who ask u for price.

4 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This life just tire me

God dey....

Even if the gave birth to u in heaven.

U still wouldn't achieve anything in life.

They don't get money from trees in Europe or America.

U are still going to work extremely hard as u are doing now.

Take inspiration from Nigerian men and young boys who have made it despite the unfriendly economy and environment.

Complaining each day won't take u anywhere.

Don't take comfort or solace from the comments of that dullard name Tenza nonsense.

To get inspired this evening.... Just try Reading about Emmanuel Njoku.

He's a 19 year old doing big things.... he's also a dropout.

3 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekcode:

Who ask u for price.

Why don't u save ur money and travel to Europe or America and put yourself for auction so u can be bought and used like a slave which you are.

Johnchrix:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekcode:

Brainwashed Peasant.

Pig.

Eyah. It's well with your soul grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Eyah. It's well with your soul grin cheesy

Mugu
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekcode:

Mugu

LoL continue to cry. More anti black comments coming up. I hope your tears can be exchanged for gold.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

LoL continue to cry. More anti black comments coming up. I hope your tears can be exchanged for gold.

No be only cry.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by chukwuebuka65(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
Sleekcode:

Brainwashed Peasant.

Pig.

What do you guys gain from throwing curses around. It’s still the same thing he is talking about. Instead of you to engage him with maturity on the topic ,you are throwing curses .Also, i don’t think his comment has anything to do with inferiority complex but rather our wickedness to ourselves. The bad condition of the country is not as a result of the Nigerians feeling inferior to Americans but as a result of our wicked and heartless leaders .The other day, a video of a trailer full of rotten naira notes went viral. People are hungry, yet somebody had the mind to stash way such amount of money and let it rot. And you say , they did not swear for us?

10 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Sleekcode: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2022
chukwuebuka65:

What do you guys gain from throwing curses around. It’s still the same thing he is talking about. Instead of you to engage him with maturity on the topic ,you are throwing curses .Also, i don’t think his comment has anything to do with inferiority complex but rather our wickedness to ourselves. The bad condition of the country is not as a result of the Nigerians feeling inferior to Americans but as a result of our wicked and heartless leaders .The other day, a video of a trailer full of rotten naira notes went viral. People are hungry, yet somebody had the mind to stash way such amount of money and let it rot. And you say , they did not swear for us?

He said black men were created in the image of Satan.

If u don't see anything wrong with that statement... Then stop quoting me.... I'll end up throwing same insults on u

3 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Maxxim: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2022
Saying it's norms to experience et all, when the situation was intentionally caused by some greedy folks is nothing but a sign of stockolm syndrome, same time hard time they say forges one to be more stronger, who actually cares if you're stronger when one is running out of time.
Mk God epp us

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by specialofficer: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

bro try and get inverter, you'll really enjoy it, in my house we bought inverter last year April, though we do have light in my area and we have central generator in my compound, but you wouldn't believe that since last year April till now, the light in my house has never gone off

4 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
specialofficer:
bro try and get inverter, you'll really enjoy it, in my house we bought inverter last year April, though we do have light in my area and we have central generator in my compound, but you wouldn't believe that since last year April till now, the light in my house has never gone off
It's solar hooked up to inverter but I suspect it's of a very low quality. I only got it to power my laptop and one external monitor and it last six hours before it goes off. 9 hours if there's sufficient sunlight. I can't complain sha. At least it takes me through my work hours. I on the gen around 6 and switch it off by 12. When I didn't have the solar, I was running the gen 16 hours daily which was taking a lot on fuel and maintenance

6 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
This life just tire me

God dey....
I do play football, and am versatile upfront playing 11, 7 or 9. My natural ability with technicality for long range shots and explosive speed(Hell yeah am speedy) gives me added advantage over strong and oversized defenders.

When I meet defenders that are very smart, no matter how smart they think, my speed gives me unfair advantage to create space and use the shot advantage to give my team a chance. What's the relation of this story to tech? Bro!! First accept that born in Nigeria and trying to get into tech with learning online will put you in testing circumstances such as what tensa mentioned. When you accept that, be ready to use any advantage you have around to meet your goal.

When I started learning to code, I invested all my scholarship funds to this hustle. When my folks were obviously better off with the same scholarship we won, mine went straight to my tech career. But 400k was not enough to get me a laptop and cover my all day data cost. That's where I humbled myself before my mum and sisters. That's my unfair advantage .

No matter what, look for a helping hand around. Sometimes they might complain, but always look at the end goal in mind.

From football, I learnt that when we had matches against big teams more than us, as I striker I must at least have reasonable shots on target to give my team and supporters hope and talking rights to brag that we "tried" cheesy. Just as Ghanaians say after every world cub.

So stand strong and see this through. The shit is real. And please don't vote for Tinubu else you become part of the problem.

We shall all win smiley

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:03am On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:
I do play football, and am versatile upfront playing 11, 7 or 9. My natural ability with technicality for long range shots and explosive speed(Hell yeah am speedy) gives me added advantage over strong and oversized defenders.

When I meet defenders that are very smart, no matter how smart they think, my speed gives me unfair advantage to create space and use the shot advantage to give my team a chance. What's the relation of this story to tech? Bro!! First accept that born in Nigeria and trying to get into tech with learning online will put you in testing circumstances such as what tensa mentioned. When you accept that, be ready to use any advantage you have around to meet your goal.

When I started learning to code, I invested all my scholarship funds to this hustle. When my folks were obviously better off with the same scholarship we won, mine went straight to my tech career. But 400k was not enough to get me a laptop and cover my all day data cost. That's where I humbled myself before my mum and sisters. That's my unfair advantage .

No matter what, look for a helping hand around. Somethings they might complain, but always loved ok at the end goal in mind.

From football, I learnt that when we had matches against big teams more than us, as I striker I must at least have reasonable shots on target to give my team and supporters hope and talking rights to brag that we "tried" cheesy. Just as Ghanaians say after every world cub.

So stand strong and see this through. The shit is real. And please don't vote for Tinubu else you become part of the problem.

We shall all win smiley

Aside this also fast and pray that tinubu doesn't win even if peter obi doesn't win let atiku take the shot. I will prefer that to another 8 years of apc. I don't have a PVC but I made sure all my sisters and cousins and brothers and everyone I was close to got one and they are all voting peter obi. I don try grin. The rest is up to Nigerians to have a brain in February.

8 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 12:07am On Nov 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Aside this also fast and pray that tinubu doesn't win even if peter obi doesn't win let atiku take the shot. I will prefer that to another 8 years of apc. I don't have a PVC but I made sure all my sisters and cousins and brothers and everyone I was close to got one and they are all voting peter obi. I don try grin. The rest is up to Nigerians to have a brain in February.
I don't doubt his ability to manage ooo, but Nigeria is not a right for turn as Tinubu claims. If he really means well for Nigeria, he's not meant to run for President. Just as he didn't do so as a second-time governor. We will be a laughingstock when he does.

Someone said 2023 will show how many brainless Nigerians we have. Am not saying Atiku or OBI are saints, but at least let's try something else that's reasonable and know we made effort.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:
I don't doubt his ability to manage ooo, but Nigeria is not a right for turn as Tinubu claims. If he really means well for Nigeria, he's not meant to run for President. Just as he didn't do so as a second-time governor. We will be a laughingstock when he does.

Someone said 2023 will show how many brainless Nigerians we have. Am not saying Atiku or OBI are saints, but at least let's try something else that's reasonable and know we made effort.

Honestly I have made up my mind on a tinubu presidency I just hope Nigerians will prove me wrong in February.

3 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 12:17am On Nov 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Honestly I have made up my mind on a tinubu presidency I just hope Nigerians will prove me wrong in February.
E no far. Me sef know say the odds favour him, but we'll try and give a statement.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Katelyn543687: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:

No be so una talk in 2015, "let's try something else", so how is atiku or obi better than Tinubu in terms of governance?

3 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Katelyn543687:

No be so una talk in 2015, "let's try something else", so how is atiku or obi better than Tinubu in terms of governance?
I was never in support of APC. I lived in the north during that time, and I knew the religious and bigoted move behind Buharis emergence. Tinubu is even worst compared to Buhari as of that time.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Katelyn543687: 3:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:
I was never in support of APC. I lived in the north during that time, and I knew the religious and bigoted move behind Buharis emergence. Tinubu is even worst compared to Buhari as of that time.
Can you elaborate more on this, He's still my preferred choice, maybe you can convince me..let me know what I don't know

2 Likes

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2022
Katelyn543687:

Can you elaborate more on this, He's still my preferred choice, maybe you can convince me..let me know what I don't know

You are still waiting for someone to convince you not to vote APC lol. Vote them in February and see what happens grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 4:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Katelyn543687:

I'll highlight sensible key points.

1. Many won't admit it, but Nigeria's complex system needs energetic and strong men. I'm not mocking Tinubu's Age because I'll also get old, but a wise man knows when to leave the stage. His quest for power with that "Emi lo kan" slogan shows he doesn't have Nigeria at heart. It's more of a birthright. We normalize these things from our politicians but that's a huge red flag.

2. I'll credit him for installing Fashola, Ambode, and Sanwo Olu as governors who enhanced Lagos and Osinbanjo who PMP uses anytime Nigeria needs an intellectual representative. History has shown he's a "Kingmaker" and such a position fits him. But the same history has shown a kingmaker never makes a good king. Many factors do not help here. Age is one, agility is second and the third leads to my third and most important point.

3. His choice of VP shows the kind of president we will have. One who does not care about what the people think or what a section of the populace thinks, as long as he gets his way. Nigeria During the time of Abiola's emergence with a Muslim Muslim ticket is not the same as Nigeria today. I was born and brought up as a Christain in Northern Nigeria and I will categorically tell you that if Osinbajo had won the primary and chosen another Christian, Nigeria would have fired up by now. The clerics would be the first to instill fanatic evil in their followers.

Now the BAT movement claims it's all about competence, but would never support the other way around. A man who will go all the way to do that can do anything without thinking about the people. Besides its a mockery to speak of competence and mention Shetima

As a renowned kingmaker, his availability of choice for kings is so abundant. But he chose to make it a birthright of "Turns".

4. Finally, I've noticed the people that sell the APC mandate especially hypocrites like Kayemo are those who directly benefit from the APC either on employment or political will. Even Buhari was not happy about the choice of Tinubu. You might think am sounding religiously biased, but that one choice and the first point I mentioned above are very critical in the times we are in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, he's likely to win because religious bigots, fantastic and myopic thinkers are the majority votes in Nigeria. Pause for a second and ask yourself, if Every Nigerian was sane, will we choose Tinubu? The answer is NO! Atiku is not better, and Obi is a novice and that's the unfortunate position we find ourselves in. I would have chosen Null if it was available, but I have to go with the "lesser evil" and hope he performs.

Nigeria can not be great if we continue like this.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tollyboy5(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sleekcode:

He said black men were created in the image of Satan.

If u don't see anything wrong with that statement... Then stop quoting me.... I'll end up throwing same insults on u
Shut your $tvpid mouth up. You're not the only black on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by tollyboy5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It's solar hooked up to inverter but I suspect it's of a very low quality. I only got it to power my laptop and one external monitor and it last six hours before it goes off. 9 hours if there's sufficient sunlight. I can't complain sha. At least it takes me through my work hours. I on the gen around 6 and switch it off by 12. When I didn't have the solar, I was running the gen 16 hours daily which was taking a lot on fuel and maintenance
Use the solar with laptop power bank and thank me later.
Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2022
Biggest manipulation is limiting our choice of candidate to only three which are not. There are some many candidate contesting for the post of president but why do you chose to limit it to only three. Listening to other candidates like adebayo,sowore who do not have any stain of corruption and are technically sound compare to your obi who is an epitome of corruption, who couldn't build a common school throughout his tenure as governor. If truly you are sincere with your conscience and you truly want a new Nigeria, you won't be campaigning for a man who was part of gej govt and recently move from a party of corruption (pdp) to lp. The fact that ashewo change location doesn't make her a Virgin. Peter obi is part of the old order
Hannania:
I'll highlight sensible key points.

1. Many won't admit it, but Nigeria's complex system needs energetic and strong men. I'm not mocking Tinubu's Age because I'll also get old, but a wise man knows when to leave the stage. His quest for power with that "Emi lo kan" slogan shows he doesn't have Nigeria at heart. It's more of a birthright. We normalize these things from our politicians but that's a huge red flag.

2. I'll credit him for installing Fashola, Ambode, and Sanwo Olu as governors who enhanced Lagos and Osinbanjo who PMP uses anytime Nigeria needs an intellectual representative. History has shown he's a "Kingmaker" and such a position fits him. But the same history has shown a kingmaker never makes a good king. Many factors do not help here. Age is one, agility is second and the third leads to my third and most important point.

3. His choice of VP shows the kind of president we will have. One who does not care about what the people think or what a section of the populace thinks, as long as he gets his way. Nigeria During the time of Abiola's emergence with a Muslim Muslim ticket is not the same as Nigeria today. I was born and brought up as a Christain in Northern Nigeria and I will categorically tell you that if Osinbajo had won the primary and chosen another Christian, Nigeria would have fired up by now. The clerics would be the first to instill fanatic evil in their followers.

Now the BAT movement claims it's all about competence, but would never support the other way around. A man who will go all the way to do that can do anything without thinking about the people. Besides its a mockery to speak of competence and mention Shetima

As a renowned kingmaker, his availability of choice for kings is so abundant. But he chose to make it a birthright of "Turns".

4. Finally, I've noticed the people that sell the APC mandate especially hypocrites like Kayemo are those who directly benefit from the APC either on employment or political will. Even Buhari was not happy about the choice of Tinubu. You might think am sounding religiously biased, but that one choice and the first point I mentioned above are very critical in the times we are in Nigeria.

Unfortunately, he's likely to win because religious bigots, fantastic and myopic thinkers are the majority votes in Nigeria. Pause for a second and ask yourself, if Every Nigerian was sane, will we choose Tinubu? The answer is NO! Atiku is not better, and Obi is a novice and that's the unfortunate position we find ourselves in. I would have chosen Null if it was available, but I have to go with the "lesser evil" and hope he performs.

Nigeria can not be great if we continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2022
Hannania:

No matter what, look for a helping hand around. Sometimes they might complain, but always look at the end goal in mind.

We shall all win smiley

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code by Hannania(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2022
adeotiabdulaziz:
Biggest manipulation is limiting our choice of candidate to only three which are not. There are some many candidate contesting for the post of president but why do you chose to limit it to only three. Listening to other candidates like adebayo,sowore who do not have any stain of corruption and are technically sound compare to your obi who is an epitome of corruption, who couldn't build a common school throughout his tenure as governor. If truly you are sincere with your conscience and you truly want a new Nigeria, you won't be campaigning for a man who was part of gej govt and recently move from a party of corruption (pdp) to lp. The fact that ashewo change location doesn't make her a Virgin. Peter obi is part of the old order
Read my writeup and again and see that he's not "My Obi". I'm not affiliated with any political party but I have to exercise my right to vote. Let's not deceive ourselves. Those three will get 99% of the votes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Help!!! How Do I Download Premium Videos From Lynda, Tut+, For Free! / A Very Simple Loan Calculator In Vb6 Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.