Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. (4067 Views)

Come Become Part Of Something Big: Let's Build A Fintech Startup Together. / Let's Build A Mobile App For Your Businesses, Websites & Blogs / Let's Build An App That Can Predict Bet9ja Virtual League (FUN PROJECT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
Leonyluiz:

Hello Chief.
Would love to be part of this startup. I am an android developer. currently working on an app right now. never been part of a company cos i am a student of Unilag. leonyluiz94@gmail.com if you need more details

I'd mailed you.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by agwaisrael(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'm a fullstack developer.

PROFICIENCY:
PHP - 92%
JAVASCRIPT - 80%
TYPESCRIPT - 80%
JAVA - 90%(ANDROID, JAVAFX DESKTOP)
PYTHON - 30%(LEARNING)
C - 20%(FOUNDATION)

INTERESTS:
MICROSERVICE ARCHITECTURE
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (COMPUTER VISION / MACHINE LEARNING / LANGUAGE PROCESSING)
GAME DEVELOPMENT
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION (2D/3D)
CRYPTOGRAPHY
EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Lover of open-source software
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 5:49am On Feb 27, 2018
agwaisrael:
I'm a fullstack developer.

PROFICIENCY:
PHP - 92%
JAVASCRIPT - 80%
TYPESCRIPT - 80%
JAVA - 90%(ANDROID, JAVAFX DESKTOP)
PYTHON - 30%(LEARNING)
C - 20%(FOUNDATION)

INTERESTS:
MICROSERVICE ARCHITECTURE
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (COMPUTER VISION / MACHINE LEARNING / LANGUAGE PROCESSING)
GAME DEVELOPMENT
GRAPHICS AND ANIMATION (2D/3D)
CRYPTOGRAPHY
EMBEDDED PROGRAMMING
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT

Lover of open-source software

Beautiful.. Glad you're interested. I'll love to hear from and speak with you.. I sent you a default nairaland mail. You can reply me with your WhatsApp contact. we could also discuss about what you'd like to know about this project. I'll give you a reply as soon as can, once i get your mail. Thank you.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by campuskit: 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hey! Love to help messages me 08153814385
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by pulsa(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
I'm a full stack python django web devloper

tech stack:

Django

Python

Machine Learning( NLP with spacy, Neural networks with sklearn and keras)

React JavaScript frontend

Cryptography both RSA and Elliptical curves based implementations.

I would love to work in a Nigerian based startup.

my no is 09037486624
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Spacless(m): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
I like your ideas most especially of the one bringing a solution to the payment system. I would like to be part of this development and achievements.
I have a knowledge on: (proficiency on a scale of 0-10)

HTML( 8 )
CSS(7)
c++(6)
java(7)
Python(4)
JavaScript(3)

you can add me to your what's app group O9081623705
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by official2ak(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
My number 09039587951
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2018
pulsa:
I'm a full stack python django web devloper

tech stack:

Django

Python

Machine Learning( NLP with spacy, Neural networks with sklearn and keras)

React JavaScript frontend

Cryptography both RSA and Elliptical curves based implementations.

I would love to work in a Nigerian based startup.

my no is 09037486624
Thank you pulsa, I'll love to hear and speak with you. I've also been waiting for the first comment on cryptography. I'll love to see some of your works particularly if you've implemented EC prior this time. I'd pushed you a message.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
Spacless:
I like your ideas most especially of the one bringing a solution to the payment system. I would like to be part of this development and achievements.
I have a knowledge on: (proficiency on a scale of 0-10)

HTML( 8 )
CSS(7)
c++(6)
java(7)
Python(4)
JavaScript(3)

you can add me to your what's app group O9081623705
Thank you spacless
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by NaHiim: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
I really want an opportunity to be part of this. I'm an android developer with less than 1 year experience though but I have built 3 apps so far. I also code in python quite well and I've recently been learning Javascript. I'm also a game developer(not relevant though) plus I know html and css.
I've also been learning the fundamentals of Artificial Neural Networks.
I also know a bit of hardware(microcontroller programming, embedded systems etc) although I haven't practised this in a while now.
I'm a Computer Engineering student of Unilorin. I'm just a tech enthusiast willing to learn new things and anything tech.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by showby: 5:02pm On Feb 28, 2018
Add me to the whatsapp group 08086428088.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by pulsa(m): 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
kay0ph:

Thank you pulsa, I'll love to hear and speak with you. I've also been waiting for the first comment on cryptography. I'll love to see some of your works particularly if you've implemented EC prior this time. I'd pushed you a message.
sorry did not see your message
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Not really...but yeah, Thanks Everyone.

Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by NaHiim: 9:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Akorede26(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2018
Hi guys, I code Arduino, nodemcu, pic microcontrollers, for lot(embedded system). I also develope website, web apps, desktop app, and android app. Will love to join this group. I have 4 years experience in embedded system ( with some beautiful apps I've developed), and 1 year experience in software development (have developed apps too). My whatsapp/ call contact is: 07039141791. My email : saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by spyglaxx: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Power back-up , specialty in 12volt appliances.
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Alejob: 3:56am On Apr 09, 2018
Are you in need of a portable energy solution that is efficient and can be carried around without stress ..... I recommend Mobile Power Solution for you

This setup can power your TV LED plus Decoder (5hours plus) , Laptop (10-24hrs+) , Phone/Tab (a week) Light Bulb (Days), Clipper (10hrs+), e.t.c. and the icing on the cake is that it is exceptionally mobile.....you easily charge at work and use at home or add solar panel to charge it during the day

If you are into freelancing, coding, programing, manuscript editing, data analysis or working with Autocad, Archicad or work for lengthy hours on laptops.... At the price of 35K.....this is a must have.....

It can be recharge back in about 4 -5 hours
Compatible with all laptop and many electronic device....

Extremely mobile and therefore
Improves productivity and entertaining hours everywhere and anywhere
Compact and easy to carry about
Quite affordable and no maintenance needed

Maximum load capacity is 100watt... So overloading is a no no

Price: N35, 000

For more info, contact: 08065316307
oladipoadeyeye@gmail.com
Cheers!

https:///Cf4dTuhBnLM5sBXo0hN17I

https://www.nairaland.com/1565780/power-bank-power-tv-decoder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puMRpTOwnNM
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by Johnwick64: 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Did this idea fly or sink
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by akinwun(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Get an already built dating app in flutter with your own customisation
WhatsApp +2347030790078
Re: Want To Be Part Of Something Huge? Let's Build This Startup Together. by duyilekan98(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2021
Johnwick64:
Did this idea fly or sink

Been wondering the same thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Build Paystack Like System / Lack of funds can really be demotivating when self learning to code / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.